Dr. "Woooo-woooo" on Face The Nation Now

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Ben the Evangelical WhackJob Carson said he learned from the Syrian refugees that they are happy to live in tents in Jordan instead of houses again, and they don't need to be relocated.

Good. Dr. Carson shaved a little more lifespan off of an asshole on the internet by creating more bile digesting their system. That works for me!

Title reminded me of,

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32374-1385493824-20_preview.gif

:)

Ben the Evangelical WhackJob Carson said he learned from the Syrian refugees that they are happy to live in tents in Jordan instead of houses again, and they don't need to be relocated.
How long did the demented doctor live in a tent in the winter?

Last edited:
How long did the demented doctor live in a tent the winter?

Dr. Demento lives in a nice house with his very own painting of himself andJesus. No kidding. He had this commissioned a few years ago. Wooooo-woooooo....boy.

jesus.jpg

Dr. Demento lives in a nice house with his very own painting of himself andJesus. No kidding. He had this commissioned a few years ago. Wooooo-woooooo....boy.

jesus.jpg
How dare he not have one painted with him and Elvis.....

jesus.jpg

Maybe he doesn't believe Elvis is a god

Did you actually see that or are you merely hallucinating again, No-PeePee?

jesus.jpg

Maybe he doesn't believe Elvis is a god
What a racist...

Hey tea pea, where was Hillary this morning? I see she was to chicken shit to come out. Or maybe the news shows know she is a loser hack who isn't worth interviewing.

Where's your medical degree from, racist?

You can try to deflect but I have a client in Greece right now who has spent the last few months as a volunteer helping the refugees get onto shore from make-shift boats and rafts. And since he's lived on Kos for many years, he's working with the locals to provide food, shelter and transportation for the refugees as they make their way north to Europe.

Carson can go spend a day and come back here and lie his sociopathic ass off, but I can assure you the thousands of refugees my client has encountered DO NOT want to live in tents and have no homes or villages to return to in Syria, since they have been destroyed by Bashar al-Assad.

The reason you have seen young males in large numbers come first is because families are sending out their most able member to see if it's actually possible to get to Germany and get settled before they send children, mothers and the elderly.

Good. Dr. Carson shaved a little more lifespan off of an asshole on the internet by creating more bile digesting their system. That works for me!

^^^^ That's what is called a word salad.
Which words were too big for you?
When was the last time you constructed a coherent sentence?
It was a simple wording sentence. Not complex at all. Who dresses you in the morning?

Where's your medical degree from, racist?

You can try to deflect but I have a client in Greece right now who has spent the last few months as a volunteer helping the refugees get onto shore from make-shift boats and rafts. And since he's lived on Kos for many years, he's working with the locals to provide food, shelter and transportation for the refugees as they make their way north to Europe.

Carson can go spend a day and come back here and lie his sociopathic ass off, but I can assure you the thousands of refugees my client has encountered DO NOT want to live in tents and have no homes or villages to return to in Syria, since they have been destroyed by Bashar al-Assad.

The reason you have seen young males in large numbers come first is because families are sending out their most able member to see if it's actually possible to get to Germany and get settled before they send children, mothers and the elderly.
So they leave the weak behind to fend for themselves. Why would we want those types?

New Topics

Forum List

Back