Trump Dr. Ronny bites the dust

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
"picking only the best for my administration!" Yup. Picking "great leaders," just like myself."

Well, way to go Trump. You picked another loser, bigly.

Why don't you try vetting someone for a change. It might give you a win instead of continuous losses.

"picking only the best for my administration!" Yup. Picking "great leaders," just like myself."

Why don't you try vetting someone for a change. It might give you a win instead of continuous losses.
Dr Ronny drank the Fifth s and Michael Cohen Pleaded the Fifth ...its all good

You do know that the admiral was Obama's Doctor? Why all of a sudden was he a loser? Was Obama a loser?

Obama’s doctor says Trump is in excellent health, killing the liberal dream of his ‘incapacity’
The pipe dream of using “incapacity” via the 25th Amendment to the Constitution to remove Mr. Trump, came to a crashing halt this week courtesy of Dr. Ronny Jackson, former President Barack Obama’s doctor. Well, he’s the White House physician, but was appointed by Mr. Obama in 2013.
Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaa.you guys are such stupid retards........

you-mean-liberal.jpg

Maybe President Trump should fire every Obama appointment since you think his doctor is such a loser, Obama the loser picked how many? Funny how you idiots never vetted what your sorry ass homosexual community agitator put into his admin.....

Must have been that physical where he had Trump weighing 235 lbs

I heard a lot of interesting stories on CNN this morning about the good doctor. It seems amazing that Obama wouldn't have known about some of these goings on. He sure didn't seem to feel it was a big problem. It's all pretty confusing.
Is Doc Ronny an alcoholic who occasionally falls off the wagon with a big bang?
I don't like the sound of the big power feud he had with that other doctor -- I mean, we don't know what was actually going on--maybe it was the other guy who was a total dick--but the V.A. doesn't need that kind of drama going on. If he can't resolve things in a professional way, maybe he shouldn't be an administrator?
The drinking stuff--who knows. The pills stuff--don't all the doctors for the famous do the same?

Where were all you guys when Obama picked Larry Summers in TWO senior advisory seats, and wanted to make him Secy. Treasurer but was overwhelmingly told by Dems no way in hell.
I don't remember you guys complaining about that??
Course I don't remember you guys complaining about Geithner either???

Faux outrage.

Actually two other Presidents vetted him, Obama and Clinton. Gave him glowing recommendations.
He's been one of the WH doctors for 3 administrations.

Maybe President Trump should fire every Obama appointment since you think his doctor is such a loser, Obama the loser picked how many? Funny how you idiots never vetted what your sorry ass homosexual community agitator put into his admin.....

Obama was THE most vetted presidential candidate in history.

It's a shame that an honorable man, an excellent doctor and a USN admiral is having his career effected because a gutter of bed-wetting losers lost an election.

You do know that the admiral was Obama's Doctor? Why all of a sudden was he a loser? Was Obama a loser?

Obama’s doctor says Trump is in excellent health, killing the liberal dream of his ‘incapacity’
The pipe dream of using “incapacity” via the 25th Amendment to the Constitution to remove Mr. Trump, came to a crashing halt this week courtesy of Dr. Ronny Jackson, former President Barack Obama’s doctor. Well, he’s the White House physician, but was appointed by Mr. Obama in 2013.
Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaa.you guys are such stupid retards........

d
Does not matter in the least. President Obama DID NOT appoint Ronny to a CABINET POST!!! Trump DID!!! Trump SHOULD HAVE vetted Ronny thoroughly, as he should have vetted all his sorry appointments!!! He DID NOT. Therefore, it has bit him on the ass. Richly deserved!!! BIGLY.

Forum List

Back