Dr.King: When people criticize Zionists,they mean Jews,You are talking anti-Semitism!

Have you watched in what low leveled language you use to talk to roudy with?
You got issues with MY language to Roudy?

If it was anyone else, but him, you might have a case.

Word to Lipbush, Roudy ain't the most PC poster in the forum!

Because I surely am, and it's getting farer and farer from personal attack and more to the direction of unbased pathetic racism.
At least I can explain my reasons for the attack. You constantly call me "jew-hater" and "anti-semitic", but consistantly refuse to say why. The least you could do, would explain the reasons for your name-calling, but you won't! And that's pathetic.

BTW, you and I both know the reason you won't, is because you can't.

There are healthy creticism, and I have ancountered many, believe it or not, from enemy states, and those creticisms are healthy and nothing wrong with them; and that is the kind of criticism that this forum doesn't have at all. It's nothing but humiliation and not about healthy discussion. And when someone points that out he is either banned or more humiliated. Is this the game people here like to play? Maybe I should learn its rules.
Name one criticism of mine that wasn't healthy.

And of coarse, you're not hating and demonizing muslims right now?

Israel was voted the most militarized nation on earth. You're full of shit! This apply's more to Israel, than any other nation on earth.

Bullshit! You accept the belligerent occupation of Palestinian land by the Israeli's and that is as evil as a nation can get.

More bullshit! The Palestinian's have said they'll accept a two-state solution, based on the '67 borders, but Israel won't do it. So, it's Israel that doesn't want to co-exist. If they did, they'd end the occupation. But they haven't, so fuck you!

Try again, maybe your luck will change, dickboy.

Changing the subject because you don't have an argument?

Hypocritical asshole!
I don't know...it looks like agent 007 kicked your ass and then some. You better quit while you're ahead. But knowing you, you like getting your butt kicked and then claim victory. It's a cultural thing with you people, right, Baghdad Bob? Ha ha.
Just as I thought, you are so pussy, such a fuckin' woman, that you need others to fight your battles for you.

Come back when you got a set of balls!
What are you blabbering now? You speak of oppression, persecution, terror, and a culture of hate and terror And all of that best applies to Palestinians and Muslims as 007 said. What's there to answer? You're so fullla shit that you think your stupid "opinions" deserve an answer. I'm surprised somebody even bothered spending time even responding to your retarded ass. Keep sucking those Islamic balls, and when you're done say three "Allah Akbars" then poke yourself in the ass twice. Your conversion is complete. Ha ha.

Have you watched in what low leveled language you use to talk to roudy with?
You got issues with MY language to Roudy?

If it was anyone else, but him, you might have a case.

Word to Lipbush, Roudy ain't the most PC poster in the forum!

Because I surely am, and it's getting farer and farer from personal attack and more to the direction of unbased pathetic racism.
At least I can explain my reasons for the attack. You constantly call me "jew-hater" and "anti-semitic", but consistantly refuse to say why. The least you could do, would explain the reasons for your name-calling, but you won't! And that's pathetic.

BTW, you and I both know the reason you won't, is because you can't.

There are healthy creticism, and I have ancountered many, believe it or not, from enemy states, and those creticisms are healthy and nothing wrong with them; and that is the kind of criticism that this forum doesn't have at all. It's nothing but humiliation and not about healthy discussion. And when someone points that out he is either banned or more humiliated. Is this the game people here like to play? Maybe I should learn its rules.
Name one criticism of mine that wasn't healthy.
I've seen 9 year olds make more profound, intelligent points than you just did. No, make that 6 year olds.

I don't know...it looks like agent 007 kicked your ass and then some. You better quit while you're ahead. But knowing you, you like getting your butt kicked and then claim victory. It's a cultural thing with you people, right, Baghdad Bob? Ha ha.
Just as I thought, you are so pussy, such a fuckin' woman, that you need others to fight your battles for you.

Come back when you got a set of balls!
What are you blabbering now? You speak of oppression, persecution, terror, and a culture of hate and terror And all of that best applies to Palestinians and Muslims as 007 said. What's there to answer? You're so fullla shit that you think your stupid "opinions" deserve an answer. I'm surprised somebody even bothered spending time even responding to your retarded ass. Keep sucking those Islamic balls, and when you're done say three "Allah Akbars" then poke yourself in the ass twice. Your conversion is complete. Ha ha.

I am also surprised people responded to him.
I'm surprised I did too lol :lol:

Jos, that isn't going to happen. Those of us who understand American History know that it was a Jewish man named Haym Solomon who arranged funding for the American Revolution. Like America, he ran into trouble with a very hateful King George III of Britain and fled to America for his life. Even so, he was quick to use his vast financial ties on the European Continent to make certain our soldiers got coats and shoes when the Continental Congress ran out of money.

Jewish people also joined the anti-slavery movement when it came into being in America. They're educated to eschew slavery, and we could all learn a lesson from them.

Don't you think? I do.
And that is why jewish liberals from all over the world are distancing themselves from any association with Likud Party policies. They don't want to be tied to the shit Israel is doing right now to the Palestinian's.

I used to work with an Iranian architect, who had jewish friends, that just hated Israeli's.
I know just what you mean. I knew a Polish kid when I was a teen and he hated Hungarians with a passion. Thing was, he had never seen or knew any Hungarians.

What are you blabbering now? You speak of oppression, persecution, terror, and a culture of hate and terror And all of that best applies to Palestinians and Muslims as 007 said. What's there to answer?
The "why"?

That's what's there to answer. Why does that apply to the Pals and not to the Israeli's?

You're so fullla shit that you think your stupid "opinions" deserve an answer.
It wasn't my opinions I was asking for answers to, it was yours. And to date, you haven't provided any. I told you the difference between us was that I could explain why those Dr. King quotes were relevent to Israel and you could not. So far, you haven't let me down. And we both know you won't, because you can't.

I'm surprised somebody even bothered spending time even responding to your retarded ass. Keep sucking those Islamic balls, and when you're done say three "Allah Akbars" then poke yourself in the ass twice. Your conversion is complete. Ha ha.
Empty rhetoric to mask the fact that you don't have a valid argument to use, so you go with these little bullshit smokescreens that mean absolutely nothing.

Since you're unable to explain the reasons behind your claims, all you're doing is putting labels on things, which isn't debating, but does show how little you know about the topic of the thread. Funny, you start a thread on something you know nothing about.

I am also surprised people responded to him.
I'm surprised I did too lol :lol:
Why are you surprised at someone asking for the reason behind a particular claim? Don't you think if someone makes a claim in a debate forum, they're obligated state why they think that claim is valid? Or at least some attempt to prove the claim is true? Or do you think simply stating the claim is enough?

I've seen 9 year olds make more profound, intelligent points than you just did. No, make that 6 year olds.
Then lets see one! Lets see one of your 6 year old arguments. Oh, I forgot, you only make claims, you don't explain them or provide any premise for your conclusions.

Jews don't believe God comes back to earth, you fucking ignorant illiterate nincompoop. Jews believe that the Messiah will return and it has nothing to do with Zionism.
Okay, I was wrong about the name HE uses when rolling with the posse.

Now suck my cock, ya little dumbass jew!

You little punk if you would ever talk that way to me you'd get your face busted.

Jews don't believe God comes back to earth, you fucking ignorant illiterate nincompoop. Jews believe that the Messiah will return and it has nothing to do with Zionism.

You little punk if you would ever talk that way to me you'd get your face busted.

He wouldn't talk that way to your face because he prefers to do it behind a computer screen. We call that a coward :lol:

I know just what you mean. I knew a Polish kid when I was a teen and he hated Hungarians with a passion. Thing was, he had never seen or knew any Hungarians.
Well, they knew why and they had good reason.
Your story reminds me of people saying "some of my best friends are Jews," while at the same time putting down the Jews. There used to be an Iranian Jewish poster who said when he was in Iran one time his Muslim friend gave him a glass of water and told him he might as well take the glass with him because his mother was going to throw away the glass since a Jew drank from it. You can;t tell me that these Iranian people were not taught to hate the Jews if they couldn't even bear the thought of using a glass again if a Jew drank out of it. How would you feel if you were down at your favorite bar during Happy Hour and the bartender told you to take the glass with you since no one would drink out of that glass after you did because of what you are?

Your story reminds me of people saying "some of my best friends are Jews," while at the same time putting down the Jews. There used to be an Iranian Jewish poster who said when he was in Iran one time his Muslim friend gave him a glass of water and told him he might as well take the glass with him because his mother was going to throw away the glass since a Jew drank from it. You can;t tell me that these Iranian people were not taught to hate the Jews if they couldn't even bear the thought of using a glass again if a Jew drank out of it. How would you feel if you were down at your favorite bar during Happy Hour and the bartender told you to take the glass with you since no one would drink out of that glass after you did because of what you are?
I tried to take one of their schooner glasses once. The bartender goes, "WTF are doing? You can't take the glass!" I said, "How bout I buy it?" He said, "If we let everyone do that, we'd have nothing to serve the beer in!"

Stop acting like there's only two options. Either you like jews, or you hate jews. Reality is not like that. Some jews are cool, some jews are not. Some things Israeli's do are okay, some things Israeli's do are not. It doesn't matter what you're position is on either side of the fence, it should never be treated as an absolute position, for everything about that subject.

Go to the website Iranians love Israel and you'll see muslims who will drink from the same glass as a jew.

Jos, that isn't going to happen. Those of us who understand American History know that it was a Jewish man named Haym Solomon who arranged funding for the American Revolution. Like America, he ran into trouble with a very hateful King George III of Britain and fled to America for his life. Even so, he was quick to use his vast financial ties on the European Continent to make certain our soldiers got coats and shoes when the Continental Congress ran out of money.

Jewish people also joined the anti-slavery movement when it came into being in America. They're educated to eschew slavery, and we could all learn a lesson from them.

Don't you think? I do.
And that is why jewish liberals from all over the world are distancing themselves from any association with Likud Party policies. They don't want to be tied to the shit Israel is doing right now to the Palestinian's.

I used to work with an Iranian architect, who had jewish friends, that just hated Israeli's.
Hating Israelis doesn't mean they're anti Zionists, you fucking ignorant moron. Next?

I'd kick him in the ass, it would be the same as kicking him in the face. LOL

I'm at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, Ca. every Friday night for happy hour between 4-5pm, if you'd like to finish this discussion face-to-face.
A Tavern in Long Beach, CA? That's where all the rif-raf lowlife trailer trash types live. No wonder. I bet you he lives in the low income govt. housing projects. Scumbag losers like groinboy are always looking for somebody to blame for their miserable life. Ha ha ha.

He wouldn't talk that way to your face because he prefers to do it behind a computer screen. We call that a coward :lol:
I let him know where he could find me.

I don't run from nothin'.
Wow, you're actually sitting in a bar while posting messages on a board now? What kind of bar is this, a gay bar for Muslim cocksuckers. Assuming that is true which it obviously isn't, you want somebody to do what, jump on a plane, fly at the speed of sound or faster, and somehow land there and get to the gay bar for Muslim cocksuckers within the next hour? And to do what, to kick a filthy disgusting ignorant illiterate Jew hating asshole's ass? Ha ha ha.

I'm at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, Ca. every Friday night for happy hour between 4-5pm, if you'd like to finish this discussion face-to-face.
Seems like a perfect place for lowlife racist Jew hating assholes like groinboy to hangout, check it out:

reviews:
49'rs Tavern - Long Beach, CA

Chris J.
Long Beach, CA
9/2/2012
I wrote a PM to Kelly (business owner) that I haven't been back because of the asshat/racist guy that commmitted suicide, here's their reply (oh, 4 months later):
Answer: I am not racist and I purchased the 49rs tavern 2 1/2 years ago.... I was raised not to be racist and everyone is welcome, unless they cause trouble.

Fancie L.
Long Beach, CA
This is definitely a dudes bar. In 3 hrs I was the only girl until I called a friend and went to Brenagans in Naples. Some creepy old guy about 80 kept leering over my friends shoulder to stare. Alrightie...

Jordyn A.
Long Beach, CA
This USED to be one of my top 3 bars in Long Beach...NOT ANYMORE. Apparently, it's "Under Proper Management". Well, it PROPERLY BLOWS. I walked in and walked out.
Thank you so much for ruining a good thing, you pricks.

Forum List

Back