Down with Black Lives Matter! ALL Lives Matter!

Getting so tired of this racism! Everyone matters! Race is irrelevant! Why can't we do what Rodney King said decades ago? Why can't we just get along?

Maybe if the cameras didn't follow the extremists, we'd find there isn't a major race problem...

Can you say "Black lives matter" without amending it with "but, ALL lives matter"? And then say why you think black lives matter?

Give it a try.
No YOU think about this... What would you say if Hispanic people kept yelling "Mexican American Lives Matter"? You would think, "Why not Black Lives Matter" They are important, too. Then the Irish would be calling out the same about them and Asian Americans, etc. Whether you are a one trick pony and stick to the "black" mantra instead of "All lives Matter" which makes you a racist.

I can say black lives matter. I can say Mexican American lives matter. And I can say all of the others that you mentioned. And I can tell you a reason why each group's lives matter.

It's unfortunate that you CANNOT do this. You CANNOT simply say, in your own word, "I believe that black lives matter because..."

You are unable to because you don't believe it.

And THAT is the truth. It is clearly proven in you title: "Down with Black Lives Matter!"
The fact is that Black Lives Matter is that it is exclusionary and "All Lives Matter" is inclusionary.

Everyone on this planet matter xo. Native Americans, Hispanics, Nlacks and Whites, in no particular order.

Black Lives matter because "ALL Lives Matter. White Lives matter ALL Lives Matter. Hispanics matter because ALL Lives Matter. Asians matter because ALL Lives Matter. Hawaiians matter because ALL Lives Matter. Pygmies matter because ALL Lives Matter. So, either spend a long time listing every race or creed in existence or use the term, Everyone Matters. It's an easy semantic journey that cuts to the chase and doesn't exclude anyone which is what you are trying to do.

Nothing exclusionary about saying black lives matter just as much as white ones. That is the message intended by this saying. No one has to use every race just because you are ignorant.
what an interesting experiment would be to coin the term "White Lives Matter" and have citizens proclaim it as much as "Black Lives Matter". Watch the heads of black posters explode.

Getting so tired of this racism! Everyone matters! Race is irrelevant! Why can't we do what Rodney King said decades ago? Why can't we just get along?

Maybe if the cameras didn't follow the extremists, we'd find there isn't a major race problem...

Can you say "Black lives matter" without amending it with "but, ALL lives matter"? And then say why you think black lives matter?

Give it a try.
No YOU think about this... What would you say if Hispanic people kept yelling "Mexican American Lives Matter"? You would think, "Why not Black Lives Matter" They are important, too. Then the Irish would be calling out the same about them and Asian Americans, etc. Whether you are a one trick pony and stick to the "black" mantra instead of "All lives Matter" which makes you a racist.

I can say black lives matter. I can say Mexican American lives matter. And I can say all of the others that you mentioned. And I can tell you a reason why each group's lives matter.

It's unfortunate that you CANNOT do this. You CANNOT simply say, in your own word, "I believe that black lives matter because..."

And THAT is the truth. It is clearly proven in you title: "Down with Black Lives Matter!"
The fact is that Black Lives Matter is that it is exclusionary and "All Lives Matter" is inclusionary.

Everyone on this planet matter xo. Native Americans, Hispanics, Nlacks and Whites, in no particular order.

Black Lives matter because "ALL Lives Matter. White Lives matter ALL Lives Matter. Hispanics matter because ALL Lives Matter. Asians matter because ALL Lives Matter. Hawaiians matter because ALL Lives Matter. Pygmies matter because ALL Lives Matter. So, either spend a long time listing every race or creed in existence or use the term, Everyone Matters. It's an easy semantic journey that cuts to the chase and doesn't exclude anyone which is what you are trying to do.

Nothing exclusionary about saying black lives matter just as much as white ones. That is the message intended by this saying. No one has to use every race just because you are ignorant.
But "Black Lives Matter as much as White Ones" is not the phrase used, now is it?

Give it a try.

But "Black Lives Matter as much as White Ones" is not the phrase used, now is it?

And it doesn't have to be used. White fragility is the only reason why you argue this way. You have it. There are plenty of sources online that you can read about it and change.

There actually is a "White Lives Matter" group. They distribute flyers ; informing the public for one , of rape discrepencies, Did you know there were less than 5 White on black rapes last year? Conversely , over 35.000 White Ladies were raped by black males. I guess blm after all.

Give it a try.

what an interesting experiment would be to coin the term "White Lives Matter" and have citizens proclaim it as much as "Black Lives Matter". Watch the heads of black posters explode.

Well the reality is that his nation was built on and continues to maintain a system that says white lives matter.

Well the reality is that his nation was built on and continues to maintain a system that says white lives matter.
Why don't you just pick a dead negro that you think was let down by the system and we can talk about him? I might even agree with you.

There actually is a "White Lives Matter" group. They distribute flyers ; informing the public for one , of rape discrepencies, Did you know there were less than 5 White on black rapes last year? Conversely , over 35.000 White Ladies were raped by black males. I guess blm after all.

Table 43

Whites were arrested for 68 percent of the rapes in this reporting year. The majority of white women were raped by a white man.

Why don't you just pick a dead negro that you think was let down by the system and we can talk about him? I might even agree with you.

So here’s the challenge, racism deniers. Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

So here’s the challenge, racism deniers. Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
What do you mean "racism ended?" I'm a racist.

How is "Black Lives Matter" exclusionary? It is not "Black Lives Matter the Most". Maybe you would be less offended if they said "Black Lives Matter Too".

And "All Lives Matter" said in response to "Black Lives Matter" is not inclusionary. It is dismissive of what "Black Lives Matter" really means.

The cops that you meet in public restrooms who sodomize your ass with a club are not real cops. Most cops don't carry clubs anymore.

Did those three people do something criminal or menacing, and then fail to obey police instructions? If so, the cops who shot them shouldn't be punished.

Dude, your weird sexual fantasies aren't really appropriate here.

No, if they shot people who aren't a threat, they should be punished.

And they are, because cities are getting tired of paying out Seven FIgure settlements.

I’m tired of it too. That’s why we need a Loser Pays All Law in this country. Sue anybody you like, but if you don’t win, you are legally responsible for the legal bills of the one you tried to sue.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The cops that you meet in public restrooms who sodomize your ass with a club are not real cops. Most cops don't carry clubs anymore.

Did those three people do something criminal or menacing, and then fail to obey police instructions? If so, the cops who shot them shouldn't be punished.

Dude, your weird sexual fantasies aren't really appropriate here.

No, if they shot people who aren't a threat, they should be punished.

And they are, because cities are getting tired of paying out Seven FIgure settlements.

I’m tired of it too. That’s why we need a Loser Pays All Law in this country. Sue anybody you like, but if you don’t win, you are legally responsible for the legal bills of the one you tried to sue.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And people like you are why Cleveland can't ever win anything,

So anti whites feel the negro is harmless eh? That's cool. You live with them. Real Whites will separate ; let's compare crime stats? LOL.

Do you really want to compare violence by race since the start of America?

You don't want to compare crime stats.

IM2 , no one is stopping you from becoming a negro. Go ahead. Just leave pure Whites alone. TY.

IM2 , no one is stopping you from becoming a negro. Go ahead. Just leave pure Whites alone. TY.

No you don't get that one. You don't want to compare racial violence since this nation was "founded" and you d not want to compare crime rates. I will associate with whites when I desire.

And it doesn't have to be used. White fragility is the only reason why you argue this way. You have it. There are plenty of sources online that you can read about it and change.
Assuming these are the questions the author of "White Fragility" a person should ask to determine if they have this negative condition, I think the coined term could be designated to whites OR blacks.

People in a crisis state of living are a sub group of all the people in this nation. They have a much harder life than other sub groups. The family unit is disintegrated in the majority of homes. Drugs, guns and alcohol is a problem more in these locals than the middle America. We aren't talking about the blacks, we are talking about cultures. That should be our focus. No one can change their color. If we thought more about staying in school, strengthening the family unit, getting jobs. It will take decades to change these trends, much longer if everyone claims to be the victim and point to history (something they cannot change) to explain their behaviors.

The coined term is a demonstration of claiming to be a victim. Black Lives Matter (Not everyone, mind you, but just BLM.

I say it is that poorer people have fewer role models or adequate parenting skills in the family.

Sure there are more blacks in these conditions but it is not just blacks.

When it comes to being shot running from the police...color doesn't make them run, it's generally the drugs or guns that the police will find.

That is not to say there aren't trigger happy police or racist police. And it may be surprising to me if we could prove that are a large number. Could there be a black officer looking to shoot a white? Can't say there aren't any but I would think few.

I did not live in a poor home. But did live in a very dysfunctional home. But I believe in the adage, "It may be my parents fault I am the way I am. But it is my fault if I stay that way."

Teen suicides are becoming a more serious problem each day. And that is colorblind.

Now we have "White Fragility". Amusing. We can find more ways to separate us, instead of looking at how we can help the situation and accept one another as best we know we can. Be there for others but don't look at the color first. Look at what we can do to join together. I rambled. I'm sorry. Let's just find what we can agree on and work from there.

How is "Black Lives Matter" exclusionary? It is not "Black Lives Matter the Most". Maybe you would be less offended if they said "Black Lives Matter Too".

And "All Lives Matter" said in response to "Black Lives Matter" is not inclusionary. It is dismissive of what "Black Lives Matter" really means.
No, I would be very happy and join your parades if the signs said Black Lives Matter, too!" That is exactly what I said earlier!

Assuming these are the questions the author of "White Fragility" a person should ask to determine if they have this negative condition, I think the coined term could be designated to whites OR blacks.

People in a crisis state of living are a sub group of all the people in this nation. They have a much harder life than other sub groups. The family unit is disintegrated in the majority of homes. Drugs, guns and alcohol is a problem more in these locals than the middle America. We aren't talking about the blacks, we are talking about cultures. That should be our focus. No one can change their color. If we thought more about staying in school, strengthening the family unit, getting jobs. It will take decades to change these trends, much longer if everyone claims to be the victim and point to history (something they cannot change) to explain their behaviors.

The coined term is a demonstration of claiming to be a victim. Black Lives Matter (Not everyone, mind you, but just BLM.

I say it is that poorer people have fewer role models or adequate parenting skills in the family.

Sure there are more blacks in these conditions but it is not just blacks.

When it comes to being shot running from the police...color doesn't make them run, it's generally the drugs or guns that the police will find.

That is not to say there aren't trigger happy police or racist police. And it may be surprising to me if we could prove that are a large number. Could there be a black officer looking to shoot a white? Can't say there aren't any but I would think few.

I did not live in a poor home. But did live in a very dysfunctional home. But I believe in the adage, "It may be my parents fault I am the way I am. But it is my fault if I stay that way."

Teen suicides are becoming a more serious problem each day. And that is colorblind.

Now we have "White Fragility". Amusing. We can find more ways to separate us, instead of looking at how we can help the situation and accept one another as best we know we can. Be there for others but don't look at the color first. Look at what we can do to join together. I rambled. I'm sorry. Let's just find what we can agree on and work from there.

tl;dr

Forum List

Back