DOW Up +800 Last 2 Days, You Lefties Said It's a Trump Market Monday

suspect this is sailing over a few heads already so let's leave it there. Suffice to say that nobody makes a point about DJIA with a snapshot
Oh yeah sure...you are the only one that gets it...LMAO if that were so you wouldn't be whining like a little bitch you would be enjoying your new wealth...

Oh I was, until a week ago when it went bye bye.

Now it's creeping back, albeit slowly. But that's OK, I understand this is how it works.

If you're looking for whiners I suggest you first learn how to read.

Now it's creeping back, albeit slowly. But that's OK, I understand this is how it works.

If you're looking for whiners I suggest you first learn how to read
You don't know what you are talking about...it had risen above 26000...you just gloss over that point to make your point? dummy...big dummy...you don't deserve a pro America president...you are too stupid or biased to take advantage of it...do you really want Obama back? Really?????

If you're looking for whiners I suggest you first learn how to read
You don't know what you are talking about...it had risen above 26000...you just gloss over that point to make your point? dummy...big dummy...you don't deserve a pro America president...you are too stupid or biased to take advantage of it...do you really want Obama back? Really?????

I haven't brought up "presidents" at all. As I said learn how to read.

It had risen to 26.6 to be close-to-exact. And then it fell 2300. And now it's (maybe) recovering at least part of what it lost.

All of that is reflected in my own investments and I'm sure everybody else's too.

What's your point?
Or do you even have one?

I haven't brought up "presidents" at all. As I said learn how to read
But I did...do you want Obama back? or do you want Hillary to be president? How about Bernie? if any of those bozo's were president your stock value would be in the negative...go ahead give us your choice Obama Hillary Bernie? which is it? You all hate Trump but your choice would have screwed the pooch with the economy....wake up!

I haven't brought up "presidents" at all. As I said learn how to read
But I did...do you want Obama back? or do you want Hillary to be president? How about Bernie? if any of those bozo's were president your stock value would be in the negative...go ahead give us your choice Obama Hillary Bernie? which is it? You all hate Trump but your choice would have screwed the pooch with the economy....wake up!

Once AGAIN I didn't bring up "presidents" nor am I juvenile enough to believe the White House controls the stock market. Those Composition Fallacies are the bullshit I spend my posts calling out, not engaging in.

Y'all myopics are so narrowminded y'all think nothing happens outside this country. SMH

Once AGAIN I didn't bring up "presidents" nor am I juvenile enough to believe the White House controls the stock market. Those Composition Fallacies are the bullshit I spend my posts calling out, not engaging in.
It's about attitude and regulation cutting...when you have a president that cheers on the nation and says we can do it rather than a president that speaks of new normal's and tells the nation and world this is the best we can do you will move the market right along with an expanding economy...
Trump is right...the sky is the limit for American advancement...You will never hear Trump saying this is the best we can do...that alone sets the market in the right direction...to say the White house has no affect on the market is as foolish as it can be...you have Obamaitis...take two aspirin and turn off CNN and you will be fine in a few years...

It's about attitude and regulation cutting...when you have a president that cheers on the nation and says we can do it rather than a president that speaks of new normal's and tells the nation and world this is the best we can do you will move the market right along with an expanding economy...
Trump is right...the sky is the limit for American advancement...You will never hear Trump saying this is the best we can do...that alone sets the market in the right direction...to say the White house has no affect on the market is as foolish as it can be...you have Obamaitis...take two aspirin and turn off CNN and you will be fine in a few years...

Actually you have a point in a way if we call it what sports calls "intangibles". Rump dickered his way to the White House via a relentless flurry of emotional baiting that enough gullible people lined up to buy. Just barely enough, but enough. Now since the stock market runs on emotions and speculations, if he can snowjob enough of them to believe that his tweets don't stink, that's likely going to spike that market. Which it did. But it also creates wild mood swings (since that soaring was unrealistic) --- which is what we're in right now.

Your comparison comes down to "volatile" versus "stable". Meh. We'll just have to wait and see where the dust settles but the more volatile, the more of a crapshoot it is.

Bullshit.

At this point, for whatever reason, the market is in uncharted territory.

But at some point what MIGHT have been attributed to America having a real president for nearly a decade became a headlong rush.

Up too high.
Up too fast.

This is the right time to leave the fools in the market, take the money and run.

Actually you have a point in a way if we call it what sports calls "intangibles". Rump dickered his way to the White House via a relentless flurry of emotional baiting that enough gullible people lined up to buy. Just barely enough, but enough. Now since the stock market runs on emotions and speculations, if he can snowjob enough of them to believe that his tweets don't stink, that's likely going to spike that market. Which it did. But it also creates wild mood swings (since that soaring was unrealistic) --- which is what we're in right now.

Your comparison comes down to "volatile" versus "stable". Meh. We'll just have to wait and see where the dust settles but the more volatile, the more of a crapshoot it is
Faith in the nation and it's determined people POGO....never listen to anyone that says this is the best we can do that this economy is here to stay...the new normal...That is not what a free nation is about....
You hate Trump...I get that but you have to love the results...

Your comparison comes down to "volatile" versus "stable". Meh. We'll just have to wait and see where the dust settles but the more volatile, the more of a crapshoot it is
Faith in the nation and it's determined people POGO....never listen to anyone that says this is the best we can do that this economy is here to stay...the new normal...That is not what a free nation is about....
You hate Trump...I get that but you have to love the results...

The fact that you think we actually know the results yet, demonstrates the depth of your naïveté.

The fact that you think we actually know the results yet, demonstrates the depth of your naïveté
I have two eyes, I can read, I have a good memory, and a well rounded knowledge of economic history...if you are not invested in today's market you are going to be very sorry that you are not...

The fact that you think we actually know the results yet, demonstrates the depth of your naïveté
I have two eyes, I can read, I have a good memory, and a well rounded knowledge of economic history...if you are not invested in today's market you are going to be very sorry that you are not...

I already am invested, have been for years. That's why I follow these numbers.

But your post doesn't address mine.

Eight whole hundred after a descent of 2300. Isn't that special.

The memory is the second thing to go.
What is the percentages on that? :D
YOU sound "special" :spinner:

Very little considering it started over 26k.

Just made that point in another thread yesterday to somebody else who just jumped off the same Special Bus.
I heard that when people talk about numbers instead of percentages, they dont know what they are talking about. A Wall Street "special bus" if you will. But idk thats just what i heard.

Whelp ---- check out the OP. Is he quoting points or percentages?

Hm?

He quoted a number, out of context. I supplied that context. And I did it using his own terms. DEAL with it.
I was JS pogo. Chill out.

Oh okay sorry POGO.... all I can say to that is you're right no one has a crystal ball...I'm a small businessman I've been in business since 2004 Right out of the gate my business took off... after Obama took over everything collapsed the phone stopped ringing overnight...we struggled for 8 years and we had to lay off people that had been with me from the beginning...Trump wins!!!! and the phone won't stop ringing...it was Obama's attitude, his economic outlook scared the shit out of people and it did damage...I will never go back to voting for democrats...I can't risk it....

Oh okay sorry POGO.... all I can say to that is you're right no one has a crystal ball...I'm a small businessman I've been in business since 2004 Right out of the gate my business took off... after Obama took over everything collapsed the phone stopped ringing overnight...we struggled for 8 years and we had to lay off people that had been with me from the beginning...Trump wins!!!! and the phone won't stop ringing...it was Obama's attitude, his economic outlook scared the shit out of people and it did damage...I will never go back to voting for democrats...I can't risk it....

Sounds like you need a new phone.

Btw "Pogo" is not an acronym.

Eight whole hundred after a descent of 2300. Isn't that special.

The memory is the second thing to go.

Just made that point in another thread yesterday to somebody else who just jumped off the same Special Bus.
I heard that when people talk about numbers instead of percentages, they dont know what they are talking about. A Wall Street "special bus" if you will. But idk thats just what i heard.

Hm?

He quoted a number, out of context. I supplied that context. And I did it using his own terms. DEAL with it.

"JS"? :uhh:

You were Jon Stewart? I had no idea.

Johan Santana? Jerry Seinfeld?

Oh wait, I got it. :desk:

..... You're Jo Stafford. I knew it. I can see the resemblance.

Hm?

"JS"? :uhh:

You were Jon Stewart? I had no idea.

Johan Santana? Jerry Seinfeld?

Oh wait, I got it. :desk:

..... You're Jo Stafford. I knew it. I can see the resemblance.
jo safford? Never heard of him. Must have been popular when you were a kid in the 20s?

Forum List

Back