Dow, S&P 500 set for worst May tumble in nearly 50 years

I cant wait till my place is done so i can go talk to trees...it'll be more stimulating than a lefttard

800 prosecutors a shit load who are now MsM consultant that do talk show rounds
Ive seen the MSNBC contributors alone

and big ol fat Chris Christie destroyed those people

anyway

im telling yas what i said been going on with the tariffs ...see mc mcbent over threads ....
NOW 25% and a shitload of consumer goods ..the chicoms are going to have to do some more eatin if they going to hang on to the status quo

cause this aint gonna work if they start sellin off

In addition, Patrick Chovanec of Silvercrest Asset Management said selling Treasurys would weaken the U.S. dollar against the yuan, preventing Beijing policy makers from offsetting the impact of tariffs through a weaker Chinese currency.

rock and a hard place for the low margin over capacity desperate to keep a high employment rate export dependent chi coms
'
i got a good feeling if china turns sour they wont be able to hold out for long...if you hit em with something ridiculous thyed be beggin for mercy .

stiiff upper lip traitors and pussys At least you still have your Mexican avocados:20::04: :auiqs.jpg:

wait till these same retards are crying over possible smart phone and coloring book prices....

Breaking on CNN:
Flip flop buyers are cleaning out retailers shelves in a desperate move to save their summers from orange man bad.
One trasngendered "mother" of 16 adopted Cambodian boys said IT bought multiple pairs for each child to avoid future price hikes of the 5 dollar item (RETAIL)

he she also said russia !
derp

Wingers love to point out the bad news when the other tribe has the White House.

You know it, I know it.

If you want to pretend that isn't true, that's fine with me. It's what I expect.
The graphs behind Trump's failures on trade are reality. Deal with it and stop making stupid excuses.
It's my profession, so I have to take it seriously.

Watching wingers pretending to be objective sure is fun, though.
In your profession, do they teach you simple math and reality?
Why, yes they do.

I notice you're trying to avoid my point - that wingers love to celebrate bad news when the other tribe is in power.

You deal with someone pointing that out by trying to change the subject.

I know how it goes (both ends do it as naturally as breathing), and I don't expect anything better.
Bad news is bad news. Whether someone enjoys it or not is useless. We are dealing with reality and real math here. I'm embarrassed that you rest your argument on some non sequitur that is totally useless to the debate. Are you surrendering to the math and reality I showed you, or are you going to continue with this pity party for yourself now that you have no arguing equity?
You continue to change the subject. I can understand why.

The market had a terrible day! Yay! Whoopeee! I can't wait to start a thread on it!

What a lousy way to go through life.

This is getting old.

Just stating facts isn't celebrating what has happened.

If that's what you believe all news is then you really need to learn what news and current events is.

Stop adding your own words to what other people say. It's dishonest.

The OP didn't state anything even close to what you posted.
Wingers love to point out the bad news when the other tribe has the White House.

You know it, I know it.

If you want to pretend that isn't true, that's fine with me. It's what I expect.

So then all people who are in the media who report this are wingers?

Really, stop lumping everyone into one category and stop adding your own words to what someone else says as if that's what the person said.

It's dishonest.

This is a message board and this is in the category of " current events." What is happening in the stock market today is a current event. All the OP did is what all responsible reporters do. Reports the facts. There were no personal views involved. It was YOU who chose to make it personal and about "wingers."

You would know a lot about wingers. You're one but a dishonest and arrogant one.

Wingers put their own spin on facts and add their own words to someone else as if those were the other person's words. Wingers can only see their own point of view.

You did and do just that in so many threads. It's gotten old and boring. I will do what I do with all other posts from wingers here, I'm going to scroll right past your posts. You don't seem to have anything substantial to add to a thread or conversation. Just labeling people and whining about wingers. So if I've read on post from you, I've read them all.

I'm not a winger. I've never been a winger in my life. Just a person with common sense and who is a member of the media. So I appreciate someone doing what the OP did. Just state the facts.

You might want to try it.
Wow, look at all that. You pay too much attention to my posts.

I think you're happy for, and transparently eager to highlight, any bad news when the other tribe is in office.

I think you play the same game all the other wingers play on both ends.

If you don't like my opinion on that, too bad.

Last edited:

You know it, I know it.

The graphs behind Trump's failures on trade are reality. Deal with it and stop making stupid excuses.
It's my profession, so I have to take it seriously.

Watching wingers pretending to be objective sure is fun, though.
In your profession, do they teach you simple math and reality?
Why, yes they do.

I notice you're trying to avoid my point - that wingers love to celebrate bad news when the other tribe is in power.

You deal with someone pointing that out by trying to change the subject.

I know how it goes (both ends do it as naturally as breathing), and I don't expect anything better.
You still haven't shown us from your profession how the graphs are wrong. Still waiting?
I actually haven't looked at your graphs. And I haven't referred to your graphs, because they have nothing to do with my point. As you know.

I know that (a) macroeconomic and microeconomic data are virtually always mixed, and (b) wingers will always concentrate on the data that support their agenda and ignore/avoid/minimize that which does not. Just as the Trumpsters are doing. Both ends can be so comically similar in their behaviors.

Therefore, the data you provide may well be absolutely, 100% correct, but they're not the whole story. Not even close. Par for the course for wingers, and one of many reasons you folks have zero (0) credibility.

Last edited:
The market had a terrible day! Yay! Whoopeee! I can't wait to start a thread on it!

What a lousy way to go through life.

This is getting old.

Just stating facts isn't celebrating what has happened.

If that's what you believe all news is then you really need to learn what news and current events is.

Stop adding your own words to what other people say. It's dishonest.

The OP didn't state anything even close to what you posted.

You know it, I know it.

So then all people who are in the media who report this are wingers?

Really, stop lumping everyone into one category and stop adding your own words to what someone else says as if that's what the person said.

It's dishonest.

This is a message board and this is in the category of " current events." What is happening in the stock market today is a current event. All the OP did is what all responsible reporters do. Reports the facts. There were no personal views involved. It was YOU who chose to make it personal and about "wingers."

You would know a lot about wingers. You're one but a dishonest and arrogant one.

Wingers put their own spin on facts and add their own words to someone else as if those were the other person's words. Wingers can only see their own point of view.

You did and do just that in so many threads. It's gotten old and boring. I will do what I do with all other posts from wingers here, I'm going to scroll right past your posts. You don't seem to have anything substantial to add to a thread or conversation. Just labeling people and whining about wingers. So if I've read on post from you, I've read them all.

I'm not. I've never been a winger in my life. Just a person with common sense and who is a member of the media. So I appreciate someone doing what the OP did. Just state the facts.

You might want to try it.
These folks on the Right are unbelievable. They are totally clueless, ignorant, Trump buffoons who rest their fantasies on Trump's fairy dust of lies and nonsense.
I voted for Hillary. I lean left. Oopsie!

But I appreciate your standard winger binary thought patterns. You folks are always helpful in illustrating my points for me.

Last edited:
And another thing, China is basically a super-massive corporation.
Look at Hong Kong...the entire city is basically a massive trade floor.
And in Hong Kong, there are two sets of people.... super rich... and dirt poor.
Let's see a raise of hands that knows that approximately 130,000 people there LIVE in pods about 6' long and 3' tall. Yep...that's 18 sq. ft.
It's all they can afford. As many as 10 families sharing one bathroom.
And the rich harvest off of them $billions a year in profits. And again, THAT is why the market protection squad is out in full force using scare tactics to once again fool the parrots and sheep into actually thinking this is what is good.
What is "good", is looking at a graph that shows me I'm not getting screwed by paying for Trump's tariff failures. The Right hasn't shown one yet.
yeah you missed the point...again..again

Dow, S&P 500 set for worst May tumble in nearly 50 years amid U.S.-China trade clash

World markets fall after no deal in China-US trade talks

This is about as 'current' as it gets folks; TRILLION$ of market value LOST TODAY, in just 6.5 hours.

I heard trade wars are good and easy to win but I'm not so sure about that.

A lot of somebodies lost their asses today.

Offers a whole new meaning to the old adage 'sell in May and go away' .........
Still over 25,000 cupcake. An economic boom for which you should thank President Trump. Alas, your snowflake tendencies prevent it.
It was higher almost a year and a half ago than it is now.

Dow, S&P 500 set for worst May tumble in nearly 50 years amid U.S.-China trade clash

This is about as 'current' as it gets folks; TRILLION$ of market value LOST TODAY, in just 6.5 hours.

Still over 25,000 cupcake. An economic boom for which you should thank President Trump. Alas, your snowflake tendencies prevent it.
Yeah, and it's a hell of a lot higher than it was 3 years ago.

So? It's still down now over the last 17 months. And it's up only 27% under trump.

afb051419dAPR20190514064505.jpg

So? It's still down now over the last 17 months. And it's up only 27% under trump.
So you ask. The DOW and the economy are far better under Trump than your pajama boy, 17 months ago or today.

The people who are stressing over the markets knee jerk reaction to Trump's tariffs are the same kind of alarmists who were blubbering about a constitutional crisis. Nincompoops.

So you ask. The DOW and the economy are far better under Trump than your pajama boy, 17 months ago or today.
The Dow increased 200% under Obama after bottoming out from Bush's Great Recession. And you brag how a 27% gain under trump is "far better?"

Like I always say, conservatives should never go near numbers, they always make a fool of themselves.

The Dow increased 200% under Obama after bottoming out from Bush's Great Recession. And you brag how a 27% gain under trump is "far better?"

Like I always say, conservatives should never go near numbers, they always make a fool of themselves.
Look, it's not a question of your losing. You've already lost cupcake.

Look, it's not a question of your losing. You've already lost cupcake.
LOL

Oh? What does your diseased mind tell you I"ve lost?

Makes you all euphoric and get up and dance and sing don't it?

Funny graphic but to your post verbiage:
I had two opportunities to vote for Obama but didn't. The last time I voted a major party candidate for POTUS was in 1980 & I voted for Ronny RayGun. Didn't make that mistake in 1984.
As far as Obama v. Trump, I prefer the Obama years over Trump.
Have a nice day ................

G. W. Bush handed Obama a depression.

Obama handed Trump a gift of a robust economy, and a stock market performance of +148.3 %

You obviously have no fucking clue WTF you are spewing here but I know it's pure bull shit, and your bull shit is to be expected from someone that is stuck sooooooooooooooooo far up Trump's colon.

Funny graphic but to your post verbiage:
I had two opportunities to vote for Obama but didn't. The last time I voted a major party candidate for POTUS was in 1980 & I voted for Ronny RayGun. Didn't make that mistake in 1984.
As far as Obama v. Trump, I prefer the Obama years over Trump.
Have a nice day ................

Mistake???

Let's check.

1. The benefits from Reaganomics:
    1. The economy grew at a 3.4% average rate…compared with 2.9% for the previous eight years, and 2.7% for the next eight.(Table B-4)
    2. Inflation rate dropped from 12.5% to 4.4%. (Table B-63)
    3. Unemployment fell to 5.5% from 7.1% (Table B-35)
    4. Prime interest rate fell by one-third.(Table B-73)
    5. The S & P 500 jumped 124% (Table B-95) http://www.gpoaccess.gov/eop/tables10.html
    6. Charitable contributions rose 57% faster than inflation. Dinesh D’Souza, “Ronald Reagan: How an Ordinary May Became an Extraordinary Leader,” p. 116

b. and c. Kiva Lending Team: Team REAL Americans | Kiva

2. "While the ranks of the wealthy quickly multiplied, middle-class investors also entered the stock market in rapidly growing numbers. The creation by Congress in 1978 of the 401(k) tax-deferred retirement plan provided new incentives for workers to invest their savings in the stock market (often through mutual funds) rather than relying on company-funded pensions for retirement. The 401(k) led to a kind of democratization of Wall Street, as the percentage of American households owning some stake in the stock market—either directly or through mutual funds—shot quickly from 15.9% in 1983 to 29.6% in 1989.23 Thus the great bull market of the 1980s created more wealth, for more American families, than any previous boom in history.

Investment Company Institute, "Equity Ownership in America, 2005,"
http://www.ici.org/pdf/rpt_05_equity_owners.pdf,

The Reagan Era Learning Guide: Citations

Here's the mistake.....

"As far as Obama v. Trump, I prefer the Obama years over Trump."

You're pretty much a dunce, huh?

Makes you all euphoric and get up and dance and sing don't it?

sorry but I don't sing, nor dance.

Forum List

Back