Dow, S&P 500 set for worst May tumble in nearly 50 years

Still over 25,000 cupcake. An economic boom for which you should thank President Trump. Alas, your snowflake tendencies prevent it.
It was higher almost a year and a half ago than it is now.
Yeah, and it's a hell of a lot higher than it was 3 years ago.
So? It's still down now over the last 17 months. And it's up only 27% under trump.
So you ask. The DOW and the economy are far better under Trump than your pajama boy, 17 months ago or today.

G. W. Bush handed Obama a depression.

Obama handed Trump a gift of a robust economy, and a stock market performance of +148.3 %

You obviously have no fucking clue WTF you are spewing here but I know it's pure bull shit, and your bull shit is to be expected from someone that is stuck sooooooooooooooooo far up Trump's colon.

"G. W. Bush handed Obama a depression. "

Let's check:

From the Left-leaning Reuters:

"The unemployment rate announced three days after his election was 6.5%....not particularly terrible. But it was the only economic news, and had Obama insisting we were suffering "the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression."
Obama: U.S. in worst crisis since Depression - Reuters

You really are a moron, aren't you.

Bet you're tired of everyone telling you that......

So? It's still down now over the last 17 months. And it's up only 27% under trump.
So you ask. The DOW and the economy are far better under Trump than your pajama boy, 17 months ago or today.

Obama handed Trump a gift of a robust economy, and a stock market performance of +148.3 %

You obviously have no fucking clue WTF you are spewing here but I know it's pure bull shit, and your bull shit is to be expected from someone that is stuck sooooooooooooooooo far up Trump's colon.

Let's check:

"The unemployment rate announced three days after his election was 6.5%....not particularly terrible. But it was the only economic news, and had Obama insisting we were suffering "the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression."

So, you enjoyed the economic carnage that G. W. left US; congrats.

Still over 25,000 cupcake. An economic boom for which you should thank President Trump. Alas, your snowflake tendencies prevent it.

"Obama handed Trump a gift of a robust economy, and a stock market performance of +148.3 %"

Let's check, again....

"The stronger the economy gets under President Trump, the more desperate his critics are to hand credit over to Obama. Even if that entails changing the past.

...the economy was stagnating in 2016 after the weakest recovery from a recession since the Great Depression.

In fact, The New York Times itself described Obama's economy this way in August 2016: "For three quarters in a row, the growth rate of the economy has hovered around a mere 1%. In the last quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016, the economy expanded at feeble annual rates of 0.9% and 0.8%, respectively. The initial reading for the second quarter of this year, released on Friday, was a disappointing 1.2%."

...GDP growth decelerated in each of the last three quarters of 2016."

And on January 27, 2017, after the government reported that GDP growth for all 2016 was a mere 1.6% — the weakest in five years —"

Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

"Predictions of Slow Growth

The next month, CBS News reported that "with U.S. economic growth stuck in low gear for several years, it's leading many economists to worry that the country has entered a prolonged period where any expansion will be weaker than it has been in the past."

In short, there was no upward trajectory to the economy on anyone's radar when Trump took office.” Economic Boom: Media Rewrite History To Credit Obama Instead Of Trump

Gads, you're an imbecile!!!!!!

Let's check:

I just proved you to be a lying moron.

Live with it.

Let's check:

Live with it.

Lying? What am I lying about? That's why Trump is here so, we can have a great LIAR in The White House.

This is getting old.

Just stating facts isn't celebrating what has happened.

If that's what you believe all news is then you really need to learn what news and current events is.

Stop adding your own words to what other people say. It's dishonest.

The OP didn't state anything even close to what you posted.
Wingers love to point out the bad news when the other tribe has the White House.

You know it, I know it.

If you want to pretend that isn't true, that's fine with me. It's what I expect.
The graphs behind Trump's failures on trade are reality. Deal with it and stop making stupid excuses.
It's my profession, so I have to take it seriously.

Watching wingers pretending to be objective sure is fun, though.
In your profession, do they teach you simple math and reality?
Why, yes they do.

I notice you're trying to avoid my point - that wingers love to celebrate bad news when the other tribe is in power.

You deal with someone pointing that out by trying to change the subject.

I know how it goes (both ends do it as naturally as breathing), and I don't expect anything better.
In your profession, do they teach you simple math and reality? Show us in your profession how this is good for me? Here's how tariffs impact a common household item

I'll be waiting for the professional rebuttal.

Let's try this one more time, or you are just a bull shitter who's profession is straight bs. Lol! We know the answer to that already.

Wingers love to point out the bad news when the other tribe has the White House.

You know it, I know it.

If you want to pretend that isn't true, that's fine with me. It's what I expect.
The graphs behind Trump's failures on trade are reality. Deal with it and stop making stupid excuses.

Why, yes they do.

I notice you're trying to avoid my point - that wingers love to celebrate bad news when the other tribe is in power.

I know how it goes (both ends do it as naturally as breathing), and I don't expect anything better.
In your profession, do they teach you simple math and reality? Show us in your profession how this is good for me? Here's how tariffs impact a common household item

Let's try this one more time, or you are just a bull shitter who's profession is straight bs. Lol! We know the answer to that already.
I don't know what you're talking about, and as I told you, I haven't been reading your graphs and articles because they're not what I'm talking about.

If you have an actual point to make, on your own, without links, go ahead and make it.

Let's check:

Live with it.

Lying? What am I lying about? That's why Trump is here so, we can have a great LIAR in The White House.

I shredded every one of your lying posts with documented, sourced, links.

Every reader will recognize you for what you are: a lying moron.

Oh......and one more beating for you?

"That's why Trump is here so, we can have a great LIAR in The White House."

Watch this:

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

Is 'imbecile' too kind an appellation for you????

Dow, S&P 500 set for worst May tumble in nearly 50 years amid U.S.-China trade clash

World markets fall after no deal in China-US trade talks

This is about as 'current' as it gets folks; TRILLION$ of market value LOST TODAY, in just 6.5 hours.

I heard trade wars are good and easy to win but I'm not so sure about that.

A lot of somebodies lost their asses today.

Offers a whole new meaning to the old adage 'sell in May and go away' .........
A day later Dow up 1.2%.

This thread didn’t age well at all.

Let's check:

Live with it.

Watch this:

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

On October 9, 2007, the DJIA was at 14,165.

On January 20, 2009, the day Obama was inaugurated, the DJIA was at 7,949.

United States bear market of 2007–09 - Wikipedia

That is a point drop of 6,216 points & it reflects the ‘smelly turd’ economic condition that Obama was handed by G. W. Shit.

When Obama assumed the presidency world markets were experiencing the worst economic crisis since The Great Depression.

So, you called me a liar which is unfair but I understand you are a Trump supporter & as such I understand you reside in some fucking fantasy land of bullshit & delusion. Aren’t you lucky?

So, in conclusion: YOU can go STFU now. Thanks ..................

Last edited:

Why, yes they do.

I don't know what you're talking about, and as I told you, I haven't been reading your graphs and articles because they're not what I'm talking about.

If you have an actual point to make, on your own, without links, go ahead and make it.
Sure you do. You said you were the professional. Just go back to your posts and read them. I linked the graphs just for you to correct. Now you're backing down. Who could have ever guessed right? Lol!

Let's check:

Live with it.

Watch this:

That is a point drop of 6,216 points & it reflects the ‘smelly turd’ economic condition that Obama was handed by G. W. Shit.

When Obama assumed the presidency world markets were experiencing the worst economic crisis since The Great Depression.

So, you called me a liar which is unfair but I understand you are a Trump supporter & as such I understand you reside in some fucking fantasy land of bullshit & delusion. Aren’t you lucky?

"...the worst economic crisis since The Great Depression."

I just provided the quote from Reuters proving this a lie.

Although the author Daniel Silva used this description in a different connection, nothing could be more appropriate as a description of Liberals:

They come in two varieties- those willing to be used, and those too stupid to realize that they are being used.

Clearly, you belong to the second grouping.

Why, yes they do.

Sure you do. You said you were the professional. Just go back to your posts and read them. I linked the graphs just for you to correct. Now you're backing down. Who could have ever guessed right? Lol!
Okay, I tried. Let me know when you think you can offer some independent thought.

Let's check:

Live with it.

Watch this:

United States bear market of 2007–09 - Wikipedia

Don’t know much about history I see.

Let's check:

Lying hag, Bush didn't hand Obama the economy in early November of 2008. He handed him the economy in late January when the unemployment rate was approaching 7.8% (and growing) and GDP hit negative 8.4%, the second worst quarter recorded by the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Last edited:
Some of the things Obama did to lift our economy were deficit spending, monetary easing, zero interest rates, increasing the welfare state, Obamacare, destroying our immigration system. But all those things are like a sugar high. And when the high wears off, all you're left with is debt and liability. Trump has managed to create millions of better paying jobs, got our economy growing again and now he's fixing all the stupid treaties we have gotten into. We need 4 more years of Trump to assure our economy keeps getting stronger. Maybe in 2024 Jim Jordan will be ready to take over for 8.

Let's check:

Lying hag, Bush didn't hand Obama the economy in early November of 2008. He handed him the economy in late January when the unemployment rate was approaching 7.8% (and growing) and GDP hit negative 8.4%, the second worst quarter recorded by the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

that bitch is so fucking dumb when she gets dressed she puts her fucking shoes on the wrong fucking feet

Forum List

Back