Chinese Stock Market Also Took A Dump Today

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Trump Wins! MAGA!! :hyper:

Chinese stocks fell on Monday as market sentiment turned cautious amid renewed concerns over the US-China trade war, with financial institutions leading the decline.

The Shanghai Composite Index fell 1.2 per cent to 2,903.71. The Shenzhen Component Index lost 1.4 per cent, and the CSI 300, which tracks large companies listed in Shanghai and Shenzhen, dropped 1.7 per cent. The Nasdaq-style ChiNext Index declined 2 per cent.

China markets fall as trade war deadlock prompts cautious trading

Sometimes presidents (as far back as Abe Lincoln) have had to make tough choices that look bad early to achieve everlasting good.

Last edited:
  • Banned
So...you consider it a win if other stock markudy ets as well as ours crash..........ever study the 1929 Market crash?

Uh yeah...I was an econ minor....did you ever get that GED? The 1929 crash was about fools...shoeshine boys were buying stock, there were zero regulations or controls....pretty much like Slick Willy's dot.com collapse.....IPOs without sales or inventory... even owing a desk or a pencil wasn't necessary.

1200px-DJIA_historical_graph_to_jul11_%28log%29.svg.png

Get over it already.

So...you consider it a win if other stock markudy ets as well as ours crash..........ever study the 1929 Market crash?

Of course it's a win if the crash too. Just look, at the numbers. Our stock market dive was biglyer than China's! Winning! Are you tired of it yet?

Trump raises taxes on American households $800-$1000 dollars a year just for starters and republicans are somehow glad?

What must be remembered is China has very little experience with market economics. Their planners are military men and party hacks with little to no background in finance or marketing. That's why they have to subsidize their industries, steal product designs, and cheat on their currency value. We'll win this fight just by having been in thousands of them. I predict Trump and Xi will meet in Japan next month at the G-20 summit and come to terms. Nobody wants this fight less than China....Trump lives for battles like these....Xi knows who's boss.

Trump raises taxes on American households $800-$1000 dollars a year just for starters and republicans are somehow glad?

Total bullshit....FAKE NEWS from the "Trade Partnership" globalist lobbying firm....Kudow castrated them on Fox News Sunday.

Hope my 401K got my friday night trade out of Asian growth funds processed quick today

Total bullshit....FAKE NEWS from the "Trade Partnership" globalist lobbying firm....Kudow castrated them on Fox News Sunday.
From the beginning it has been clear that Trump thought China pays the tariffs placed on their goods. People can certainly debate the actual cost per household but the cost will not be zero. Tariffs are a tax hike and republicans are glad, you have abandoned everything you ever claimed to care about for this guy.

when they don't come to the table in good faith you bet your fking ass.

From the beginning it has been clear that Trump thought China pays the tariffs placed on their goods. People can certainly debate the actual cost per household but the cost will not be zero. Tariffs are a tax hike and republicans are glad, you have abandoned everything you ever claimed to care about for this guy.
who pays the tariff on the china side? hmmmm? trump is looking for the US manufacturing company that will take the business away here. I like that.

The importers who have no loyalty to America are paying the tariffs....do business with them and you're pissing on American manufactures....typical leftist...it's all about ME! ME! ME! I want my MTV!

Sometimes presidents (ask far back as Abe Lincoln) have had to make tough choices that look bad early to achieve everlasting good.
Wrong president. Dishonest Abe achieved everlasting BAD!

WARNING-WARNING-WARNING.......
MY STATEMENT ABOVE HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH SLAVERY.

The importers who have no loyalty to America are paying the tariffs....do business with them and you're pissing on American manufactures....typical leftist...it's all about ME! ME! ME! I want my MTV!
don't the chinese have companies here in america that sells chinese product? Don't they pay? Then those companies have to compete against US products? huh?

The US is the world's biggest consumer market. We have lots of money to buy their stuff in our booming Trump economy.

China is fucking up real bad reneging on the trade agreement that Trump said was 95% complete.

Forum List

Back