Dow, S&P 500 set for worst May tumble in nearly 50 years

C3EE4754-D893-49A2-9D12-F32227BCB7A5.gif

And another thing, China is basically a super-massive corporation.
Look at Hong Kong...the entire city is basically a massive trade floor.
And in Hong Kong, there are two sets of people.... super rich... and dirt poor.
Let's see a raise of hands that knows that approximately 130,000 people there LIVE in pods about 6' long and 3' tall. Yep...that's 18 sq. ft.
It's all they can afford. As many as 10 families sharing one bathroom.
And the rich harvest off of them $billions a year in profits. And again, THAT is why the market protection squad is out in full force using scare tactics to once again fool the parrots and sheep into actually thinking this is what is good.

The market had a terrible day! Yay! Whoopeee! I can't wait to start a thread on it!

What a lousy way to go through life.

well, thanks for letting US know how yo feel about it. Congrats ...........
I didn't start the thread.

Feeble lie. Good.

your opinion is always welcome here @ USMB; again, congrats

President & CEO 'beyond freaked' over China tariff hikes - CNN Video

World markets fall after no deal in China-US trade talks
Well, congrats on the drop, I guess.

Keep hoping for the worst.

Not hoping; maybe you are projecting? The thread is information related.

The market had a terrible day! Yay! Whoopeee! I can't wait to start a thread on it!

What a lousy way to go through life.

Feeble lie. Good.

Naw, I know partisans. Party over country. Hope for (and celebrate) the worst when the other tribe is in the White House.

I'm just thankful I'm not like you.

And another thing, China is basically a super-massive corporation.
Look at Hong Kong...the entire city is basically a massive trade floor.
And in Hong Kong, there are two sets of people.... super rich... and dirt poor.
Let's see a raise of hands that knows that approximately 130,000 people there LIVE in pods about 6' long and 3' tall. Yep...that's 18 sq. ft.
It's all they can afford. As many as 10 families sharing one bathroom.
And the rich harvest off of them $billions a year in profits. And again, THAT is why the market protection squad is out in full force using scare tactics to once again fool the parrots and sheep into actually thinking this is what is good.

and the same theme occurs in most every nation, to varying degrees.

For example, a recent study concludes that the majority of Americans cannot even afford an emergency expense of $400.

Feeble lie. Good.

Naw, I know partisans. Party over country. Hope for (and celebrate) the worst when the other tribe is in the White House.

I'm just thankful I'm not like you.

"Party over country" you say? LOFL

Oh plaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese give me a fucking break; How many times have we seen GOP, Republican, Trump supporting members here @ USMB celebrate the concept of pissing off & pissing on liberals just for shitz & giggles?

LOFL, you must be some fucking saint, Mary.

It appears that some here and elsewhere still have no idea what is really happening to China, who is the big loser here, from The Last Refuge

Steve Hilton Excellent Recap on China Trade Confrontation…

Excerpt:

"Looking at the retaliatory response from China today; there’s lots of great news. China is doing exactly what President Trump quietly predicted. They are walking directly into his trap. Trump is a friggin’ genius…. more on that coming.

This video from Steve Hilton last night was very well presented."

and,

Investment Exodus / Shifting Supply Chains – China Walks into Trump’s “Golden Ticket” Trap…

Excerpt:

"President Trump is executing one of the most brilliant geopolitical economic resets in the history of global trade. It really is stunningly remarkable how President Trump has controlled the entire landscape. The consequential phase now begins."

=========================================================================================================
Many Asian countries have been waiting for this very thing to happen to take advantage of China being a developing Economic RISK zone, that is why they will lose part of their manufacturing base to Asian nations.....

For example, a recent study concludes that the majority of Americans cannot even afford an emergency expense of $400.

WHat?
If they can't afford the $400 emergency expense it's because they are paying $150/mo for cable TV and $100/mo at LEAST for a smart phone w/plan.
Let alone maybe $200 a/mo for cigarettes, $100/mo for McDonalds and $50/mo for lottery tickets.
The poor in America live better than the poor virtually anywhere else on earth. Period.
Exceptions are small countries with little/no military to support and basically make their money off of investing in other economies.

WHat?
If they can't afford the $400 emergency expense it's because they are paying $150/mo for cable TV and $100/mo at LEAST for a smart phone w/plan.
Let alone maybe $200 a/mo for cigarettes, $100/mo for McDonalds and $50/mo for lottery tickets.
The poor in America live better than the poor virtually anywhere else on earth. Period.
Exceptions are small countries with little/no military to support and basically make their money off of investing in other economies.

As I stated, the same theme plays out in most any nation, to varying degrees.

The reason(s) for these results do not particularly matter because the fact is that this does occur.

If you were to have some need for an emergency expense of say $400 & you had no way to meet that need, I seriously doubt you would be too concerned the reason(s) you are broker than fucking sin.

The joys of a Trump economy

The market is nothing, wait till prices continue to shoot up

$5 gas?

Substitute the phrase "set for" with "we hope for" and you get an idea of left wing philosophy these days. It's no secret that China has been taking advantage of U.S. trade for decades. Everyone knows it and if democrats got on board with the President's policy the U.S. would benefit. Alas, democrats and the crazy left have become puppets for foreign agents and they hope for the defeat of America and the Capitalist system.

Last edited:
Dow, S&P 500 set for worst May tumble in nearly 50 years amid U.S.-China trade clash

This is about as 'current' as it gets folks; TRILLION$ of market value LOST TODAY, in just 6.5 hours.

I heard trade wars are good and easy to win but I'm not so sure about that.

A lot of somebodies lost their asses today.

Offers a whole new meaning to the old adage 'sell in May and go away' .........
But, but, Trump was going to be great on Trade. What the hell happened. Oh yea, he got his ass kicked because he knows shit about economics, just like his failed business ventures where he lost a Billion dollars.

Dow, S&P 500 set for worst May tumble in nearly 50 years amid U.S.-China trade clash

This is about as 'current' as it gets folks; TRILLION$ of market value LOST TODAY, in just 6.5 hours.

But, but, Trump was going to be great on Trade. What the hell happened. Oh yea, he got his ass kicked because he knows shit about economics, just like his failed business ventures where he lost a Billion dollars.

Trump has failed on a lot, before & since becoming POTUS.

When I think 'Trump' I think 'FAIL'

Substitute the phrase "set for" with "we hope for" and you get an idea of left wing philosophy these days.
"We hope for" a president who's got walking around sense for economics and business. He's a dumb ass who knows shit about it, and everything about being a con artist for himself. When are these Trump cultists going to get a clue?

WHat?

As I stated, the same theme plays out in most any nation, to varying degrees.

The reason(s) for these results do not particularly matter because the fact is that this does occur.

If you were to have some need for an emergency expense of say $400 & you had no way to meet that need, I seriously doubt you would be too concerned the reason(s) you are broker than fucking sin.

Then that person is an idiot.
Sacrifice is a word 90% of Americans have lost all meaning of. If they can't buy something they want - they blame other people for it rather than getting off their dead ass and making it happen. Long term poverty in America is 60% laziness, 30% life-long bad choices and 10% outside forces. The exception to that is inner city blacks, which is more like 60% culture/30% dependency on liberal social programs/10% oustide forces.

Trump has failed on a lot, before & since becoming POTUS.

When I think 'Trump' I think 'FAIL'
"Disaster" is another that comes to mind.

Forum List

Back