Doug Schoen

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Democrat pollster just said Hilary Clinton has no accomplishments and will run a vicious, nasty campaign...

I hope so.......get in the gutter with Trump......he ain't no Rick Lazio

Democrat pollster just said Hilary Clinton has no accomplishments and will run a vicious, nasty campaign...

It's the only way she can win, she'll have to suck-up any slime in any gutter and so will all her paid media bobbleheads.

Trump should just be himself, keep playing the media and professionally kick ass when necessary.

Last edited:

It's the only way she can win, she'll have to suck-up any slime in any gutter and so will all her paid media supporters,

Trump should just be himself, keep playing the media and professionally kick ass when necessary.

I know...she has zero personality....and if she wants to go in the gutter........Trump will stomp that ass...I so hope Carville is doing her campaign.......the nastier the better....

It's the only way she can win, she'll have to suck-up any slime in any gutter and so will all her paid media supporters,

I know...she has zero personality....and if she wants to go in the gutter........Trump will stomp that ass...I so hope Carville is doing her campaign.......the nastier the better....

Hillary has this Guy.. one hate filled ultra lefty and a loon .. (Hillary lover)

check out the link

Podesta started as deputy chief of staff for Clinton in 1997 and stayed with the president until the inauguration of George W. Bush. He himself was apparently somewhat obsessed with aliens. In 1998, The Post quoted Press Secretary Mike McCurry. "John can get totally maniacal and phobic on certain subjects," McCurry said. "He's been known to pick up the phone to call the Air Force and ask them what's going on in Area 51."

The long, strange history of John Podesta’s space alien obsession

Forum List

Back