Dotard Trump has signed more EOs in nine months than any president in the last 50 years.

Some people are more butt-hurt than in the past 50-years. Poor souls...

so what

leftards dont have any room to complain the stage has already been set long ago to do so to

who really needs to pay attention is the progressive rinos on the right in congress

the peoples are going to make their heads roll

and replace them with like minded trumpsters during the primaries

the right is tired of the leftists fuckers hiding out as republicans

If congress would do its job, the EOs would not be necessary. He is doing what he must do to fix the mess he inherited. He is doing what we elected him to do. His policies are working and that is what really scares the dems, libs, rinos, hollyloonies, and media pukes.

Not only is he signing EO's at a furious rate, but he has yet to get any legislation that is of any substance done.

What's even worse, is Trump doesn't know who the president of the U.S. Virgin Islands is...........quick hint...................it's him.

--LOL "corpsemen" --LOL

UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare--LOL guess who --LOL

It wasn't that long ago, the little TR
rumpsters were crying and whining continuously about how many EOs Obama signed off on. There were threads after threads, of Trumpsters going berserk, raging on Obama for all his EOs.
Now, their hero and god, just surpassed any president in the last fifty years and it took Trump only nine months! :disbelief:
Trump has signed more executive orders than any president in the last 50 years
Well little Trumpsters, now what do you have to say. My guess, either absolutely nothing or EOs are the greatest thing on the planet known as Earth.

And he's REVOKING far more of Obozo's attempts to destroy this country.

:happy-1: You clowns kill me. What we have here is hypocrisy in action. You cried and moaned you asses off when Obama was rolling out his EOs. It was all about EOs, period. Now your clown is the king of EOs and now it’s OK.
And personally, I think Trump is destroying my country.
Thoughts?

Most of the president's EOs are NEGATING Obozo's!!!! Dweeb.

rumpsters were crying and whining continuously about how many EOs Obama signed off on. There were threads after threads, of Trumpsters going berserk, raging on Obama for all his EOs.
Now, their hero and god, just surpassed any president in the last fifty years and it took Trump only nine months! :disbelief:
Well little Trumpsters, now what do you have to say. My guess, either absolutely nothing or EOs are the greatest thing on the planet known as Earth.

Getting rid of obama's orders take executive orders....and since obama signed a lot....Trump has to to get rid of his.......

I have
You clowns kill me. What we have here is hypocrisy in action. You cried and moaned you asses off when Obama was rolling out his EOs.
You keep intentionally misrepresenting the facts.

Obama was busy illegally and UN-Constitutionally injecting / instituting his agenda with his EOs...

Trump is dismantling / eliminating Barry's illegal / Un-Constitutional EOs / actions, forcing Congress to do their jobs.

Can you show me the court rulings on Obama’s “illegal/Un-Constitutional EOs”.
Thanks!
It’s kinda funny, how you and many posters have used basically same talkings points.
Hey everybody! We have a chorus here! :thewave:
You don't need court rulings - You need to read the CONSTITUTION!

You need to read Barack Obama's own remarks when he said he did not have the Constitutional authority to do what he was doing.

Just as I thought, based on all the basic duplicate worded posts by Trumpsters, it's all talking points.
Listen Gomer, if all these EOs were not Constitutional, the far right would have pursued a court ruling, much like what was done with Trump's early travel bans, But it didn't happen.
Again, you proved that you and your fellow Trumpsters, don't research beyond talking points from your favorite right wing media resource.
When I first came to USMB seven years ago, this placed was filled with good competent posters from the right. Almost all of them left, because of the invasion of incompetent 24/7 posters like yourself. USMB has gone down hill big time.
Because of the lack of intelligent posters, who have the ambition to go beyond ideological resources, I'm outa here when I reach 10,000 posts.

I have
You clowns kill me. What we have here is hypocrisy in action. You cried and moaned you asses off when Obama was rolling out his EOs.

Obama was busy illegally and UN-Constitutionally injecting / instituting his agenda with his EOs...

Trump is dismantling / eliminating Barry's illegal / Un-Constitutional EOs / actions, forcing Congress to do their jobs.

Thanks!
It’s kinda funny, how you and many posters have used basically same talkings points.

Seriously dude you just made a fool.out of yourself with that post, don't you even know how to Google? Because it's obvious you don't pay attention to news and politics except parrot some one

I have

Thanks!

You need to read Barack Obama's own remarks when he said he did not have the Constitutional authority to do what he was doing.

Just as I thought, based on all the basic duplicate worded posts by Trumpsters, it's all talking points.
Listen Gomer, if all these EOs were not Constitutional, the far right would have pursued a court ruling, much like what was done with Trump's early travel bans, But it didn't happen.
Again, you proved that you and your fellow Trumpsters, don't research beyond talking points from your favorite right wing media resource.
When I first came to USMB seven years ago, this placed was filled with good competent posters from the right. Almost all of them left, because of the invasion of incompetent 24/7 posters like yourself. USMB has gone down hill big time.
Because of the lack of intelligent posters, who have the ambition to go beyond ideological resources, I'm outa here when I reach 10,000 posts.

Republicans don't judge shop as much as democrats do.

I have

Thanks!

Yea your out of here because you just showed your ignorance

True, but many of his EOs have rescinded prior ones, which I have no issue with at all. That said, EO abuse gets worse with each presidential administration, but that's the fault of the American people who want the president to reign like a king when their guy wins.

This is precisely why we need to obey the constitution and limit the federal government. We clearly see that it doesn't matter which party is in control they are going to expand their powers. And they will use what the other guys did as justification.

This is why conservatives, progressives, and everyone else needs to unite to preserve our rights from the politicians. Neither the president nor the congress should have as much influence in our lives as they do.

Name the E.Os Trump signed that didn't cancel out Obama's?

How about doing some math, genius. Trump has issued more EO's than any president in the last fifty years. That would include Obama's EO's.
Geez, where do these people come from? GED High? :up:

Are you certain that is true?

In 9 months, he has already signed more EOs than Obama did in 8 years? 276 EOs

GW Bush? 291

You really shouldn't insult people's education unless you get your facts straight!

Trump has signed 50.

Your statement is incorrect. Try again.

:happy-1: You clowns kill me. What we have here is hypocrisy in action. You cried and moaned you asses off when Obama was rolling out his EOs. It was all about EOs, period. Now your clown is the king of EOs and now it’s OK.
And personally, I think Trump is destroying my country.
Thoughts?

I feel your pain. I personally thought Obama was attempting to destroy (oops, I mean fundamentally transform) the country...and was concerned about his abuse of power, not just with the number, but scope of his EO's.

However, you guy's eloquent defense of his actions convinced me they were a good and necessary thing! Surely you haven't changed your minds?!?

I have

Thanks!

great, admit defeat and run. Bye. Your real issue is that you cannot compete when both sides have equal time and space. When both sides are heard, the left always loses, because your ideology is based on emotion rather than facts.

Sure, there are a lot of BS talking points from both sides, there are also a lot of good opinions and factual postings. What has really happened to USMB since I have been here is that the left has been taken over by talking point repeaters and raving angry brainwashed lunatics. Where did the intelligent left go? Why did posters like rightwinger become a talking point troll? Could it be the inability to accept the fact that the country rejected Hillary, Obama, democrats, and liberalism in general?

It took Obama more than five years to get to the point where Trump is in less than one.

Name the E.Os Trump signed that didn't cancel out Obama's?
Well,dummy. If he has more than any president in the last 50 yrs, then he has to have more than just those that rescinded a previous one.

Forum List

Back