Dotard Trump has signed more EOs in nine months than any president in the last 50 years.

It wasn't that long ago, the little TR
rumpsters were crying and whining continuously about how many EOs Obama signed off on. There were threads after threads, of Trumpsters going berserk, raging on Obama for all his EOs.
Now, their hero and god, just surpassed any president in the last fifty years and it took Trump only nine months! :disbelief:
Trump has signed more executive orders than any president in the last 50 years
Well little Trumpsters, now what do you have to say. My guess, either absolutely nothing or EOs are the greatest thing on the planet known as Earth.

Name the E.Os Trump signed that didn't cancel out Obama's?

How about doing some math, genius. Trump has issued more EO's than any president in the last fifty years. That would include Obama's EO's.
Geez, where do these people come from? GED High? :up:

Translation~ you cant name any..

rumpsters were crying and whining continuously about how many EOs Obama signed off on. There were threads after threads, of Trumpsters going berserk, raging on Obama for all his EOs.
Now, their hero and god, just surpassed any president in the last fifty years and it took Trump only nine months! :disbelief:
Well little Trumpsters, now what do you have to say. My guess, either absolutely nothing or EOs are the greatest thing on the planet known as Earth.

Name the E.Os Trump signed that didn't cancel out Obama's?

How many have you actually read?

Answering a question with a question is not a retort, once again I ask name the E.Os that Trump made that doesn't cancel out Obamas?

As long as these EO's are rescinding previous EO's, then it's all good.

No, actually its not.

Read them.

Basically, every single thing he has done screws over the working class. EVERY SINGLE THING.

Quit listening to his lies and start reading the actual records.

Yup you haven't read them...

Please tell us how this E.O. screws over the working class?

Expanding Apprenticeships in America"

Signed: June 15, 2017

The order calls for the establishment of the Task Force on Apprenticeship Expansion, led and appointed by the labor secretary, which will "identify strategies and proposals to promote apprenticeships, especially in sectors where apprenticeship programs are insufficient."

Apprenticeships, defined in the order as paid work with an educational component, are aimed at providing workers with relevant experience and skills that offer affordable paths to employment.

As long as these EO's are rescinding previous EO's, then it's all good.

No, actually its not.

Read them.

Basically, every single thing he has done screws over the working class. EVERY SINGLE THING.

Quit listening to his lies and start reading the actual records.

Yup you haven't read them...

Please tell us how this E.O. screws over the working class?

Expanding Apprenticeships in America"

Signed: June 15, 2017

The order calls for the establishment of the Task Force on Apprenticeship Expansion, led and appointed by the labor secretary, which will "identify strategies and proposals to promote apprenticeships, especially in sectors where apprenticeship programs are insufficient."

Apprenticeships, defined in the order as paid work with an educational component, are aimed at providing workers with relevant experience and skills that offer affordable paths to employment.

Or this

Reviving the National Space Council"

Signed: June 30, 2017

The order "revives" The National Space Council, a council tasked with advising the president on space strategy that was first established in a 1989 executive order by George H. W. Bush. It appoints the Vice President as chairman and establishes the agency heads that will compose it.

The council will meet at least annually to review policies and develop strategies for space activity. The order mandates that the group submit a report to the President "setting forth its assessment of, and recommendations for, the space policy and strategy of the United States Government" within the next year.

"The establishment of the council is another demonstration of the Trump Administration's deep interest in our work, and a testament to the importance of space exploration to our economy, our nation, and the planet as a whole," said acting NASA Administrator Robert Lightfoot in a statement about the order.

"Allowing Additional Time for Recognizing Positive Actions by the Government of Sudan and Amending Executive Order 13761"

Signed: July 11, 2017

Once again the far left shows that they will run with any debunked narrative.

It I snot the number of EO's it is what the EO's contain, such as Obama making law with them.

Which was the criticism was all about!

Another far left drone failed thread.

Does an EO rescinding a previous EO count? History indicates that the most notorious example of EO abuse in the entire history of the United States was FDR's #9066 but lefties still love him.

Yes it counts! As it is another EO that cancels a previous EO.

However it is irrelevant to the debunked case the far left OP is trying to make!

And he's REVOKING far more of Obozo's attempts to destroy this country.

And he's REVOKING far more of Obozo's attempts to destroy this country.

:happy-1: You clowns kill me. What we have here is hypocrisy in action. You cried and moaned you asses off when Obama was rolling out his EOs. It was all about EOs, period. Now your clown is the king of EOs and now it’s OK.
And personally, I think Trump is destroying my country.
Thoughts?

UN-DOING Obama's illegal / Un-Constitutional 'legacy' is taking a LOT of work.

Barry set a record for instituting new power-grabbing govt-control regulations...

Illegal DACA, Un-Constitutional subsidies to insurers never authorized by Congress, illegal / Un-Constitutional personal treaties forged with our enemy and rushed to the UN for ratification before the US Congress was ever allowed to read it...

There is still a lot of work to do to remove all of the 'stench'...

You clowns kill me. What we have here is hypocrisy in action. You cried and moaned you asses off when Obama was rolling out his EOs.
You keep intentionally misrepresenting the facts.

Obama was busy illegally and UN-Constitutionally injecting / instituting his agenda with his EOs...

Trump is dismantling / eliminating Barry's illegal / Un-Constitutional EOs / actions, forcing Congress to do their jobs.

I have
You clowns kill me. What we have here is hypocrisy in action. You cried and moaned you asses off when Obama was rolling out his EOs.

Obama was busy illegally and UN-Constitutionally injecting / instituting his agenda with his EOs...

Trump is dismantling / eliminating Barry's illegal / Un-Constitutional EOs / actions, forcing Congress to do their jobs.

Can you show me the court rulings on Obama’s “illegal/Un-Constitutional EOs”.
Thanks!
It’s kinda funny, how you and many posters have used basically same talkings points.
Hey everybody! We have a chorus here! :thewave:

I have

Thanks!
It’s kinda funny, how you and many posters have used basically same talkings points.

Notice how the far left will ignore Obama's illegal over reach!

Unanimous Supreme Court Rules Against the Obama Administration’s Unconstitutional Power Grab | myHeritage

I have

Thanks!

Unanimous Supreme Court Rules Against the Obama Administration’s Unconstitutional Power Grab | myHeritage

I have to laugh at this because you are citing a supreme court decision made about a recess appointment by Obama which he has the constitutional right to do because the senate used a procedure to make sure Obama could not make recess appointments.

I have

Thanks!

I have to laugh at this because you are citing a supreme court decision made about a recess appointment by Obama which he has the constitutional right to do because the senate used a procedure to make sure Obama could not make recess appointments.

Once again the far left misses the fact it was the 12th time of unanimous decision to over turn Obama!

This is like sooooooooooooooo kewwwwwwwwwl. Uh murkin learns a new word from a NK circus act ! Make some Dotard T shirts. You'll be as wealthy as the Zuckerfucker......if you're Joo-ish

I have

Thanks!
You don't need court rulings - You need to read the CONSTITUTION!

You need to read Barack Obama's own remarks when he said he did not have the Constitutional authority to do what he was doing.

Forum List

Back