Don't You Hate When This Happens?

I got takeout tonight with my fiancee at one of our local burger places and I specifically ordered a plain cheeseburger with nothing on it.

However, apparently this woman doesn't understand English very well since she was oriental and I got the complete opposite of what I ordered with everything on it.

I'm just going to get this out of the way right now. If you live in America and especially work at a restaurant,.. speak English. Please and thank you. 🙄
You're a fucking lazy ass welfare recipient.
You bitch about people that actually HAVE JOBS, yet you are Unemployed.
You are too lazy to get a job, or is it that disability?
Asian, Oriental... Either way it frustrates the heck out of me. Why get a job that requires you to both speak and understand English really well when you don't? Let alone live in a country where it is the native language?
Why get a job......how about you get a job.

She constantly brings up her “challenges” and how difficult things are for her but can’t tolerate someone who is trying to hold down a job with a second language

She constantly brings up her “challenges” and how difficult things are for her but can’t tolerate someone who is trying to hold down a job with a second language
She can type away on her keyboard for 12+ hours each day, yet can't (Won't) get a job and collects a disability check from the Government she despises.

A true leech on our society.
Yet, RWI's will back her up..........SAD.

She can type away on her keyboard for 12+ hours each day, yet can't (Won't) get a job and collects a disability check from the Government she despises.

A true leech on our society.
Yet, RWI's will back her up..........SAD.

She posts threads like this to try to earn her conservative chops

Some ”oriental” lowlife got my burger order wrong and needs to learn to speak English.

Conservatives have orgasms

She posts threads like this to try to earn her conservative chops

Some ”oriental” lowlife got my burger order wrong and needs to learn to speak English.

Conservatives have orgasms
100% correct ^^^
Conservatives HATE/Despise freeloading welfare recipients like @FJB , aka Roadrunner , yet somehow she gets a pass. Why??? She says nice things about trump.

Why get a job......how about you get a job.
do you know what her disability is asshole ?

Last edited:
you dont know anything about her .. you dont know what her disabilities are !
You would think that someone struggling with disabilities would be more tolerant of a fast food worker who has English as a second language

But she is a Conservative

You would think that someone struggling with disabilities would be more tolerant of a fast food worker who has English as a second language

But she is a Conservative
people get pissed when their order isnt right sometimes idiot ... i doubt that has anything to do with their politics .. complaining on a board isnt like going to the restaurant and trying to get the server fired ! but as far as being good to people in the service industry heres something for ya to chew on ..

all the cowardly dems have run away ... they dont want to play anymore ..........so sad .......... yawn ...:sleep:

Whiny bitch starts a thread because somebody got her burger order wrong?

Conservatism today

all the cowardly dems have run away ... they dont want to play anymore ..........so sad .......... yawn ...:sleep:
I didn't go anywhere.....so who's the coward?
Where is @FJB Road Runner to defend herself.
I see her leaving reactions, how about a @FJB response?

Forum List

Back