Don't Waste Your Votes on Dems or Reps

I will always cast a vote. It is my freedom to do so, and if I don't, and if I waste freedoms, then I hand to the wrong person, my future.

At least I can say, "I tried."

"So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." ----Voltaire

It has been obvious to me for thirty years that the Dems + Reps are both corrupt. I stopped choosing between them a long time ago and have always voted for Independents or third party candidates. I just have to shake my head at the 99% of voters who keep making the same mistake and voting against themselves by choosing the supposed lesser of two evils.

What will it take for the masses to realize they can vote the liars and thieves out of our government simply by voting for Independents? How difficult is it for people to accept the fact that all of the TV hype for the Dems versus the Reps cons us into making the idiotic choice to pick one of them instead of voting against both corrupt parties? Can't people understand that it makes absolutely no difference which one of those corrupt parties wins? Can't they see that both parties are owned by bankers and corporations and that they both work against average citizens to make the bankers and corporations richer?

I ask all of you to break free of the hype that cons you into throwing your votes away by making the idiotic choice of voting for Dems or Reps. I'm running. Write me in. Here's my platform. (Sorry, the forum won't let me post any links until I write 15 posts.) Maybe someone will post the link for me. it's johnbestjr at blogspot dot com
thumbs_up_140910.jpg

I should mention the reason I'm running. It has nothing to do with money or bankers, at least not on the surface.

I'm only running because my oldest son was poisoned into severe autism by mercury in vaccines in 1996. He was normal before the vaccine mercury turned him into a vegetable. I managed to partially cure him and he recently started saying some words for the first time at age 15. No politician will do anything to stop this poisoning of babies. That would be my first act, ban all mercury from vaccines and hang the CEO's of the vaccine companies.

I'm a veteran, served as an Exec Officer in the Air Force during peacetime.

Maybe I have enough posts for a link to be posted now. John Best for President in 2012: Platform, Vote for Yourself
So do you or do you not have a problem of taking the pvsi.net oath to make a historic change?
I looked through your problems/solutions and I agree, it's just common sence, but alone you would not be able to do anything as president anyway, I need you to run as congressman or senator with pvsi.net. we will win this November. are you in?

The Federal Reserve is an illegal entity that has been stealing our money since 1913. It is owned by the Rothschild family and is the force behind every bit of corruption that pervades our government. Give me your vote and I will put an end to this nonsense.
Together with pvsi.net and their congressmen and senators who will all get elected this November you WILL, by yourself, even as a president you absolutely will NOT. and you know it. so let's work together.

The Federal Reserve is an illegal entity that has been stealing our money since 1913. It is owned by the Rothschild family and is the force behind every bit of corruption that pervades our government. Give me your vote and I will put an end to this nonsense.
Together with pvsi.net and their congressmen and senators who will all get elected this November you WILL, by yourself, even as a president you absolutely will NOT. and you know it. so let's work together.

I thought it was obvious how simple this is but I've wound up explaining it many times. The Prez is CINC of the military. All he has to do is give the order for the military to seize it and it will be done in a matter of minutes with no bloodshed. It's a lawful order since the Fed was created through blackmail and violates the Constitution. After the military handles that, they can then take control of Congress long enough for the few honest members to impeach all of the dishonest members, hang them or shoot them if they have the urge, and we can then have elections for Congress free of any bribery and put the country back on track. Simple.

Maybe I have enough posts for a link to be posted now. John Best for President in 2012: Platform, Vote for Yourself
So do you or do you not have a problem of taking the pvsi.net oath to make a historic change?
I looked through your problems/solutions and I agree, it's just common sence, but alone you would not be able to do anything as president anyway, I need you to run as congressman or senator with pvsi.net. we will win this November. are you in?

NH elected their corrupt senators over the last few years so only has seats up for the House. What does PVSI stand for?

Sure got it. Something made you angry and you blustered a bit. Fuck you too? :cuckoo:

you got on me for doing the same thing you did earlier....now do you know what that something was?.......

No... I wasn't getting on you about anything. I was simply trying to keep T from turning this into yet-another-paulbot-bashing thread. It has nothing to do with Ron Paul. We're discussing the futility of voting for Dems and Republicans as though they are the only choices. Someone else cited, as an example of this kind of thing, the way a lot of conservatives voted for McCain, even though he was anything but a conservative, simply because he was a Republican - and I agreed.

Anyway, I'm not sure what you're upset about. There was no insult intended or implied.

well maybe if you would have said that to T.....not me....someone says something i reply.....and if i get told not to do something that the person telling me has already done....im going to say something....so lets just forget about it and move on....i have no problems with you.....buy you a beer at the Tavern....

It has been obvious to me for thirty years that the Dems + Reps are both corrupt. I stopped choosing between them a long time ago and have always voted for Independents or third party candidates. I just have to shake my head at the 99% of voters who keep making the same mistake and voting against themselves by choosing the supposed lesser of two evils.

What will it take for the masses to realize they can vote the liars and thieves out of our government simply by voting for Independents? How difficult is it for people to accept the fact that all of the TV hype for the Dems versus the Reps cons us into making the idiotic choice to pick one of them instead of voting against both corrupt parties? Can't people understand that it makes absolutely no difference which one of those corrupt parties wins? Can't they see that both parties are owned by bankers and corporations and that they both work against average citizens to make the bankers and corporations richer?

I ask all of you to break free of the hype that cons you into throwing your votes away by making the idiotic choice of voting for Dems or Reps. I'm running. Write me in. Here's my platform. (Sorry, the forum won't let me post any links until I write 15 posts.) Maybe someone will post the link for me. it's johnbestjr at blogspot dot com

Are you that 'vampire' idiot under a new screen name? Shouldn't you be off secretly recording drug lords or something?

Here's what we are dealing with here

Let me introduce you to John Best Jr. I actually started blogging shortly after I stumbled upon his blog. I thought it was necessary to address the sort of nonsense he likes to spout. This guy, perhaps the most vocal representative of the other side of the debate, hates autism, autistics and other minorities. He loathes the neurodiversity ideology and at the same time is obviously obsessed by it. Whenever he is unable to refute an argument, he either (1) explains it away as coming from a brain damaged by mercury, (2) claims that it is all just part of a vast conspiracy led by the CDC, the government and the drug companies, or (3) claims that the person making the argument does not exist.

Let me introduce you to John Best Jr. I actually started blogging shortly after I stumbled upon his blog. I thought it was necessary to address the sort of nonsense he likes to spout. This guy, perhaps the most vocal representative of the other side of the debate, hates autism, autistics and other minorities. He loathes the neurodiversity ideology and at the same time is obviously obsessed by it. Whenever he is unable to refute an argument, he either (1) explains it away as coming from a brain damaged by mercury, (2) claims that it is all just part of a vast conspiracy led by the CDC, the government and the drug companies, or (3) claims that the person making the argument does not exist.

Nice character assassination, Ernie! Do you ride a bike to make it easier for you to pick up guys?

Are you that 'vampire' idiot under a new screen name? Shouldn't you be off secretly recording drug lords or something?

Great advice but people are not suffering enough to stop playing politically correct. Voting in the same crooked politicians gets the same negative results.

Freedom and liberty is not about political parties or any allegiance thereto. We don't have a Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Green Party problem etc. We have a "We The People" problem. Ergo, encouraging people to focus on political parties with a one size fits all logical fallacy brush, does nothing but deflect from the core problem at hand, in my opinion.

Freedom and liberty is not about political parties or any allegiance thereto. We don't have a Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Green Party problem etc. We have a "We The People" problem. Ergo, encouraging people to focus on political parties with a one size fits all logical fallacy brush, does nothing but deflect from the core problem at hand, in my opinion.

wtf does that mean, exactly?

Very interesting, Ernie. Thanks for the link.

Very interesting, Ernie. Thanks for the link.

OK, you should know that I have a severely autistic son. The liar who wrote this crap about me belongs to a group of assholes who campaign against curing autism. My son is partially cured.

wtf does that mean, exactly?

The OP was employing logical fallacy with his or her supposition. And, in my opinion, does not address the core problem, which is apathy, ignorance and party partisanship by many who make up "We The People."

Those in government are our representatives, not our leaders, in my opinion. "We The People" are the employers. We are supposed to be the core leadership. Unfortunately, many people sit on the couch day after day complaining, instead of educating themselves on the foundation of this Republic.

When we hire people to represent us, we are hiring individuals, not political parties.

Without going into more detail, that was what I was seeking to address in my brevity.

Forum List

Back