Don't tell del, but ..........

Cambridge police Sgt. James Crowley, the cop at the center of a national debate on racial profiling for his arrest last month of a black Harvard University professor, has had eight citizen complaints filed against him, records obtained by the Herald show.

Records: 8 complaints filed against Gates cop - BostonHerald.com

It's just too bad he didn't at least pepper spray him or light him up with the taser. Damn it. Another missed opportunity. I love it when loud mouth idiots like that black Harvard Professor get what's coming to them. He should have pepper sprayed Obama too when he went to the White House for that beer just because Obama's such a dumb ass.

Cambridge police Sgt. James Crowley, the cop at the center of a national debate on racial profiling for his arrest last month of a black Harvard University professor, has had eight citizen complaints filed against him, records obtained by the Herald show.

It's just too bad he didn't at least pepper spray him or light him up with the taser. Damn it. Another missed opportunity. I love it when loud mouth idiots like that black Harvard Professor get what's coming to them. He should have pepper sprayed Obama too when he went to the White House for that beer just because Obama's such a dumb ass.
he didnt do that because it wasnt needed, he is a good cop

Actually, I would have paid to see that, then I would have actually made sure I had a beer just to celebrate.

3 mods and a mod wannabe.

Yep, this is a hot thread.

Nope, I haven't lost my touch.

:lol:

*yawn* Sorry ... but you bore me. The story however is amazing, only 8 complaints in a month ... that's a damned good cop.

Now that you're a mod, I suppose you are inspired to show solidarity. :eusa_whistle:

Short memory? I have always supported law enforcement, it's courts that I see as corrupt ... well that and the government.

Forum List

Back