Don't tell del, but ..........

4 people riled up in less than one minute.

Damn! I'm good.

Crowley has been involved in 422 arrests and about 800 investigations, and has written 1,866 motor vehicle citations, Police Commissioner Robert Haas wrote in a letter to the Herald, accompanying the documents.

Those eight complaints “represents less than 1 percent of his interactions with the public,” Haas wrote. Gates’ attorney Charles Ogletree could not be reached.

Damn, less than 1% in eleven years? I'm impressed.

The one complaint I find most entertaining is this:

In a 2002 case, Crowley detained two black men police took for robbery suspects. Both were released, but one complained: “I am curious if the description of ‘Black Male’ immediately suspends the rights of all brown skinned individuals within a 10-block radius.”

I find this amusing because I was once stopped and detained by my local constabulary for the very same thing. I happened to match the description of a robbery suspect, but I never thought to file a complaint. I just answered his questions and waited for the cop to work things out. I suppose I could have asked if the description of White Male immediately suspends the rights of all pasty skinned individuals within a 10-block radius...

4 people riled up in less than one minute.

Damn! I'm good.

Not riled ... amazed that more false complaints haven't been made than that.
especially in the boston area
i would have suppected it to be much higher

That's what amazes me. In Seattle we don't have that bad of a crime rate, we're about in the middle I believe, so compared to Boston ... sheesh ... our good cops get that many false reports per day, much more in a month.

3 mods and a mod wannabe.

Yep, this is a hot thread.

Nope, I haven't lost my touch.

:lol:

Forum List

Back