Don't take the Bolton Bait

The times is misquoting Bolton's manuscript....

Should be easy enough to clear up by asking Bolton to testify under oath.
The Times has not checked this story out....all hearsay....seems the story originated in the agency that pre reads manuscripts of appointed and elected persons....the same agency that Vindman works in...

Has Bolton denied anything?
Has Bolton been Subpoenaed?
When is Rudy getting Subpoenaed?

Let's do it.
Well, we'll wait for The House to issue those Subpoenas since as you say, " the house has the sole right to impeach." They will do that, right?

Any

Day

Now

Should be easy enough to clear up by asking Bolton to testify under oath.
The Times has not checked this story out....all hearsay....seems the story originated in the agency that pre reads manuscripts of appointed and elected persons....the same agency that Vindman works in...

Let's do it.
Well, we'll wait for The House to issue those Subpoenas. They will do that, right?

Any

Day

Now

It's in the Senate's hands now.

Let's do it.
Well, we'll wait for The House to issue those Subpoenas. They will do that, right?

Any

Day

Now

The Senate does not conduct investigations or write articles of impeachment, and since you gaveled your investigation closed, and concluded you had overwhelming and irrefutable evidence after spending $100 Million of taxpayer money in a 4 year siege of The White House, I guess you need to put it to a vote in The House again.

That's how it works, Beelzebub.

So any day now, son of Satan.

My opinion is That you will be burning in Hell by the time if ever The House has the balls to issue subpoenas to Bolton or Rudy.

Even if it turns out to be another bogus story, thinking people should be on guard against falling into the fallacious trap that President Trump committed some high crime or misdemeanor by pressuring Ukraine to investigate its past corrupt practices before receiving future aid from the United States.

The sole reason for even questioning Trump's actions is because it potentially involves a high-profile Democrat candidate for that Party's presidential nomination. Since when is that a legitimate immunization from criminal investigation?

Instead of Burisma, if President Trump had cited another corrupt organization without ties to Democrats, he would have been credited with fighting corruption and safeguarding public funds.

Don't take the bait that this was some sort of improper action. President Trump has been calling out corruption wherever he sees it. We should thank him for it.

Trump didn’t bring up some other organizations. He actually didn’t even mention Burisma in the phone call. He only mentioned Democrats. That’s a coincidence?

They Dems were the party when Biden was extorting money for his druggie son while O was covertly overthrowing the ukraine govt.
Fiction.

Truth. Your feelings don't change the facts.

Trump didn’t bring up some other organizations. He actually didn’t even mention Burisma in the phone call. He only mentioned Democrats. That’s a coincidence?

You are correct that he didn't mention Burisma by name, instead referring to Crowdstrike. But he didn't mention Democrats, either. That's a coincidence?

Don't take the bait.

He mentioned Biden. Is he not a Democrat? I believe he is.
Biden is totally innocent. Right? Hey stupid, did you ever explain why his son was hired for that job he was unqualified for and paid as much as he was paid and why biden bragged about getting the prosecutor fired that was investigating it?

Hmmmm?

If not then go stick a finger in your ass and smell it.

I didn’t hire Hunter Biden so I don’t have to explain why he was hired.

Biden hasn’t been proven guilty has he?
Maybe you didn't read it. Here..

BIDEN BRAAAAGGGED ABOUT GETTING THE PROOSECUTOR FIRED THAT WAS IIIINNNVEESTIGATING IIIIIT.

There, that won't help you.

You are correct that he didn't mention Burisma by name, instead referring to Crowdstrike. But he didn't mention Democrats, either. That's a coincidence?

Don't take the bait.

He mentioned Biden. Is he not a Democrat? I believe he is.
Biden is totally innocent. Right? Hey stupid, did you ever explain why his son was hired for that job he was unqualified for and paid as much as he was paid and why biden bragged about getting the prosecutor fired that was investigating it?

Hmmmm?

If not then go stick a finger in your ass and smell it.

I didn’t hire Hunter Biden so I don’t have to explain why he was hired.

Biden hasn’t been proven guilty has he?
Maybe you didn't read it. Here..

BIDEN BRAAAAGGGED ABOUT GETTING THE PROOSECUTOR FIRED THAT WAS IIIINNNVEESTIGATING IIIIIT.

There, that won't help you.
Biden got a corrupt prosecutor fired. He should brag about it. The idea that there was some investigation into Hunter Biden is bogus.

Let's do it.

Any

Day

Now

The Senate does not conduct investigations or write articles of impeachment, and since you gaveled your investigation closed, and concluded you had overwhelming and irrefutable evidence after spending $100 Million of taxpayer money in a 4 year siege of The White House, I guess you need to put it to a vote in The House again.

My opinion is That you will be burning in Hell by the time if ever The House has the balls to issue subpoenas to Bolton or Rudy.

no need to worry asshat - when Lev finishes with Trumps fat ass you can enjoy round 2.

NEW ARTICLES IN THE WORKS !

:5_1_12024:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Let's do it.

Any

Day

Now

no need to worry asshat - when Lev finishes with Trumps fat ass you can enjoy round 2.

I don't think The American People are going to allow you to continue to destroy The Constitution. They could care less if you kill your own selves though so go ahead with your suicide mission.

But Impeaching The Constitution is something America won't put up with.

Even if it turns out to be another bogus story, thinking people should be on guard against falling into the fallacious trap that President Trump committed some high crime or misdemeanor by pressuring Ukraine to investigate its past corrupt practices before receiving future aid from the United States.

The sole reason for even questioning Trump's actions is because it potentially involves a high-profile Democrat candidate for that Party's presidential nomination. Since when is that a legitimate immunization from criminal investigation?

Instead of Burisma, if President Trump had cited another corrupt organization without ties to Democrats, he would have been credited with fighting corruption and safeguarding public funds.

Don't take the bait that this was some sort of improper action. President Trump has been calling out corruption wherever he sees it. We should thank him for it.

They Dems were the party when Biden was extorting money for his druggie son while O was covertly overthrowing the ukraine govt.
Fiction.

Truth. Your feelings don't change the facts.
There were no facts presented.

Let's do it.

Any

Day

Now

I don't think The American People are going to allow you to continue to destroy The Constitution. They could care less if you kill your own selves though so go ahead with your suicide mission.

But Impeaching The Constitution is something America won't put up with.

death be not proud

Bolton Blows Up Trump Team’s Foolhardy Quid Pro Quo Defense

I keep asking democrats where is the law that states that if you're currently running for president that you are immune to investigation for past behavior as vice president and they keep coming up with nothing.

So...why haven't you investigated it? You've had 3 years of control, and agencies that are supposed to investigate these things lawfully.

Because merely asking the question unleashed this “whistleblower” farce and impeach sham. The Deep state will obviously do anything to protect the corrupt Washington way of doing business.

Did it? Why is it I find that difficult to believe when for 3 years you have had control of Executive and Senate and for two of those years you had control of the House as well. Biden's alleged "admittance" of corruption on a television show has been publicly available all that time, and Trump has had control over the DoJ with his hand picked people. Yet despite all this - you did NOTHING until an election year when it just so happens your target is Trump's strongest opponent? How odd.

Either you (the Republicans and Trumpists) are utterly incompetent.

Or....the real reason for all this is Trump's reelection bid.

Trying to blame it on this nebulous "deep state" conspiracy wears thin the more layers you have to defend.

This narrative that President Trump waited until an election year is total bunk. The Ukraine had just elected a new President, their last one was corrupt as hell (the one that obeyed Biden and fired the prosecutor who would had endangered the Biden kickbacks through his son). As soon as they got this new leader, President Trump took the opportunity to ask him about reopening those corruption investigations. After all, why should we keep giving them millions of our dollars if they won’t even try to end corruption?

I keep asking democrats where is the law that states that if you're currently running for president that you are immune to investigation for past behavior as vice president and they keep coming up with nothing.

So...why haven't you investigated it? You've had 3 years of control, and agencies that are supposed to investigate these things lawfully.

Because merely asking the question unleashed this “whistleblower” farce and impeach sham. The Deep state will obviously do anything to protect the corrupt Washington way of doing business.

Did it? Why is it I find that difficult to believe when for 3 years you have had control of Executive and Senate and for two of those years you had control of the House as well. Biden's alleged "admittance" of corruption on a television show has been publicly available all that time, and Trump has had control over the DoJ with his hand picked people. Yet despite all this - you did NOTHING until an election year when it just so happens your target is Trump's strongest opponent? How odd.

Trying to blame it on this nebulous "deep state" conspiracy wears thin the more layers you have to defend.

This narrative that President Trump waited until an election year is total bunk. The Ukraine had just elected a new President, their last one was corrupt as hell (the one that obeyed Biden and fired the prosecutor who would had endangered the Biden kickbacks through his son). As soon as they got this new leader, President Trump took the opportunity to ask him about reopening those corruption investigations. After all, why should we keep giving them millions of our dollars if they won’t even try to end corruption?
But but biden wasn't even charged by the prosecutor that biden got fired.....

The left wing voting base, "la la la la la I cannot heaaar you!!!" With fingers in their ears.

But but biden wasn't even charged by the prosecutor that biden got fired.....

The left wing voting base, "la la la la la I cannot heaaar you!!!" With fingers in their ears.

So? Maybe because your entire case against him at this point is speculative?

The former prosecutor was a friend of Trump. He didn’t need a new president, he already thought that their prosecutor was good.

Where is Trump's history of fighting corruption - can you lay it out for us?

To put it another way, the NYT reporters who wrote the story had no direct knowledge of what was in the book
How do you know that?

Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Inquiries He Sought, Bolton Book Says

"Mr. Bolton’s explosive account of the matter at the center of Mr. Trump’s impeachment trial, the third in American history, was included in drafts of a manuscript he has circulated in recent weeks to close associates.

"He also sent a draft to the White House for a standard review process for some current and former administration officials who write books."

NYT reporters could have seen drafts circulated to Bolton's associates, or someone in the Trump White House could have leaked the contents.

What are Republicans afraid of?

Bolton is a hero to conservatives

ol There is no more official channel than the President of the US talking to the President of Ukraine and anyone the President designates to represent him on any issue is his official representative.
Bill Barr was confirmed by the Senate for his role in investigating potential crimes;

Rudy wasn't.

Any official investigation of Biden's part in Ukraine corruption should have gone through Barr.

Barr is thrust back in harsh glare as Ukraine scandal grows

"President Donald Trump never directly asked Attorney General William Barr to launch any type of investigation into Joe Biden, a Justice Department spokeswoman said Wednesday, clarifying that Barr’s denial of involvement extended beyond the Ukraine scandal.

"However, the revelation that Trump pressed Ukraine’s president to work with Barr to probe Biden is putting a harsh new glare on the attorney general and the Justice Department, as critics questioned whether both have been irreparably tarnished under Trump."

Even Barr wasn't corrupt enough to get involved with Trump's Ukraine corruption.
19725408-0-image-a-4_1571118058605.jpg

Luckily, Rudy had a few "drug deals" on the back burner.

So....what will Republicans do?

If they refuse to hear Bolton, they make it obvious their hearing is a sham
If they do, it makes it impossible to acquit

Forum List

Back