Don't Like Trump ? WHY ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by protectionist, Nov 6, 2017.

1. eddiew37

eddiew37 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,450
    Political Chic An E Mail for you
    Retarded Right Wingers. Be sure to act on it.

Dear Friend,

This is to inform you that we have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Africa with the help of the Organization of African Unity (OAU), United Nations (UN), European Union (EU), and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).We have been able to track down some scam artist in various parts of African countries which includes (Nigeria, Benin, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal) and they are all in Government custody now, they will appear at International Criminal Court (ICC) soon for Justice.

During the course of investigation, they were able to recovered some funds from these scam artists and IMF organization have ordered the funds recovered to be shared among the 50 Lucky people listed around the World as a compensation. This notice is been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard-disk while the investigation, maybe you have been scammed or you are yet to. Well you are therefore being compensated with sum of $1.5 million Dollars.

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,000.00. Unite State Dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment the total sum of $1.5 Million Dollars) via western union as we have been told.

I was been trying to send you an E-mail since yesterday for the Western Union payment Details but the message keep returning back I don't really know why,therefore I try to re-send the e-mail to you again today with all the Western Union payment information for you to pick up the money from any outlet Western Union around you, such as MTCN and Sender Name so that you will pick up this $5,000.00. United State Dollars to enable us send another $5,000.00. Tomorrow as you know we will be sending you only $5,000.00 United State Dollars per day. Please copy all this information and run to any nearest Western Union to pick up the $5,000.00. And Email us to able us send you another payment tomorrow, email us once you picked up this $5,000.00. United State Dollars today, E-mail: westernunionkeenya@...

Here is the Western Union information to pick up the $5,000.00. United State Dollars

Sender’s First Name____James
    Senders Second Name____Goodluck
    Senders Country KENYA
    Text question___IN GOD
    Answer__ WE TRUST
    Amount$5,000.00
    MTCN Number___#418-892-1990
    To confirm your MTCN visit Track your Western Union Money Transfer® transaction
    Telephone: +254774038585 call us

I am waiting for you once you pick up this $5,000.00. Please E-mail us your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information. Note we really need your current direct phone so that once we make any payment we shall call you for the MTCN.

Yours friend and President,

Donald J Trump.

2. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,940

So, everyone in the vids who claimed to witness the cheering, or been told of same.....they're all lying?

Waiting for you to say something intelligent is like putting a candle in the window for Jimmy Hoffa.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  3. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,940

That's a regular knee-slapper, eddie.

4. eddiew37

eddiew37 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,450
    I try

5. eddiew37

eddiew37 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,450
    Us Brooklynites should be kind to each other

6. PoliticalChic

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,940

OK.

Wanna cookie?

7. eddiew37

eddiew37 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,450
    even if republicans are trying to screw NY with no property tax deductions

8. eddiew37

eddiew37 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,450
    chocolate chip please

9. Cellblock2429

Cellblock2429 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,377
    /—-/ But you’re posts are proving you’re nothing more than a partisan political hack who splits hairs so not to be forced to admit you’re wrong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. MarathonMike

MarathonMike Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,486
    Donald Trump definitely taps straight into the nerve center of the Left. Every tweet sends them into a frenzy. It is so over the top, I cannot remember such an emotional visceral hate from either Party toward anyone.

I see three things that have combined together to create this perfect storm of hate toward President Trump.

1. Liberals are 100% convinced they are right about everything and if you disagree you are an idiot. When Hillary lost, they had to admit they were wrong and they still have not come to grips with that.
    2. Donald Trump personifies what the Left detests. He is not nice, he is not Mr. Rogers. He calls things exactly how he sees them in very clear plain language. The Left loves flowery words that sound pretty.
    3. He is a fighter, he doesn't roll over which is what the Left expects when they attack. He hits back twice as hard which confuses them.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1