Don't Like Trump ? WHY ?

It really is mystifying to see so many people, not only not liking Donald Trump, but absolutely hating him, with a passion. I could see having feeelings like that against really bad people like Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton, but Trump ? Why ? For what reason ?

Seems to me that we're lucky to finally have a guy who is protecting us from harmful, unbridled immigration (including Muslims), finally doing something about our worst racial discrimination problem (affirmative action), standing up for our military and police, opposing LGBT lunacy, and supporting our 2nd amendment rights.

In addition, Trump is standing up for the Made in USA label, working to get US businesses back in the US, and has brought back the best economy in America since the 1990's, with 2 straight months of above 3% GDP growth and a 4.1% unemployment rate (also best in decades).

Oh, so it's the demeanor is it ? The style ? Not "presidential" you say ? Too much talking like a regular guy, huh ? Well, for those for us who voted for Trump, and support him right through all the media anti-Trump smear campaign, that regular/ordinary talk is what we like about Trump. We see that as the way "presidential" ought to be.

So, liberals, RINOs, or anti-Trumpers of all stripes, please cite here what your complaints are about him, SPECIFICALLY, and let's see if we can iron things out a bit. How about the tweets. Got any you could point out ? Don't be shy.

Trump is bringing the reality to people that they wish not to see.

He's putting the reals before the feelz so to speak.
ALL LIARS
Media: lying
Mueller: lying
Comey: lying
Obama: lying
Clinton: lying
Judges: lying
Sex assault accusers: lying
Scientists re: climate change: lying
Doctors re: ACA: lying
Mother of slain U.S. soldier: lying
Intelligence services: lying
Putin: "He means it. I believe him.”

Yeah, leftists are liars, I have never met a honest one. What, you actually thought that people could keep their doctors? ROFL!

Sad state of affairs, but that's the reality.
LOL and you thought Obama wasn't a citizen

It really is mystifying to see so many people, not only not liking Donald Trump, but absolutely hating him, with a passion. I could see having feeelings like that against really bad people like Barrack Obama or Hillary Clinton, but Trump ? Why ? For what reason ?

Seems to me that we're lucky to finally have a guy who is protecting us from harmful, unbridled immigration (including Muslims), finally doing something about our worst racial discrimination problem (affirmative action), standing up for our military and police, opposing LGBT lunacy, and supporting our 2nd amendment rights.

In addition, Trump is standing up for the Made in USA label, working to get US businesses back in the US, and has brought back the best economy in America since the 1990's, with 2 straight months of above 3% GDP growth and a 4.1% unemployment rate (also best in decades).

Oh, so it's the demeanor is it ? The style ? Not "presidential" you say ? Too much talking like a regular guy, huh ? Well, for those for us who voted for Trump, and support him right through all the media anti-Trump smear campaign, that regular/ordinary talk is what we like about Trump. We see that as the way "presidential" ought to be.

So, liberals, RINOs, or anti-Trumpers of all stripes, please cite here what your complaints are about him, SPECIFICALLY, and let's see if we can iron things out a bit. How about the tweets. Got any you could point out ? Don't be shy.

ALL LIARS

Yeah, leftists are liars, I have never met a honest one. What, you actually thought that people could keep their doctors? ROFL!

I was not involved in that, but I am glad that the issue was investigated and it was made sure that he was indeed a citizen. The accusation was started by Hillary campaign by the way, they probably knew it was not true.

ALL LIARS

I was not involved in that, but I am glad that the issue was investigated and it was made sure that he was indeed a citizen. The accusation was started by Hillary campaign by the way, they probably knew it was not true.
Glad to hear that Norman but when you find the time ,,you'll need an hour or so,, google Trump lies Think the count was up to 2000 but that was last month

“ Hillary was Putin’s choice.”
Thanks for the endorphin rush. It will carry me thru the day with much further laughter..

mrz110917dAPR20171110084507.jpg

ALL LIARS

Trump kept that big lie going for 5 years It was his stepping stone into the presidency That and lying about Hillary and all his other presidential candidates

ALL LIARS

Trump kept that big lie going for 5 years It was his stepping stone into the presidency That and lying about Hillary and all his other presidential candidates

He abandoned it after it was confirmed that Obama was indeed was American born. Given that his policies were so un-American it does take some convincing.

ALL LIARS

I always wondered why Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya....

...and why Michelle said Kenya was his 'homecountry.'

Any thoughts, eddie?

ALL LIARS

Any thoughts, eddie?
Yes but none that will satisfy you You'd come up with Kenya records of birth with Obamas name on it

Any thoughts, eddie?
Yes but none that will satisfy you You'd come up with Kenya records of birth with Obamas name on it

So, in other words, ya got nothing.

ALL LIARS

But....there'll be an honest Leftist coming along any day now.......

....any ......day.....

.....any......

Any thoughts, eddie?

Actually, I never ground that ax.

But....as you brought it up....

Any thoughts, eddie?

And...you're suggesting that you have the answer???

Well.....what is it?

Any thoughts, eddie?

Got a link for him telling his publishers that?

ALL LIARS

....any ......day.....

.....any......
How many lies is trump up to now?? 2000???

Any thoughts, eddie?

Got a link for him telling his publishers that?

Sure...

ALL LIARS

....any ......day.....

.....any......

Soooo.....why did Michelle claim his 'homecountry' was Kenya????

Are you claiming she hated poor Hussein?????

Trump can be played
Search Results
Top stories
Trump `Can Be Played,' Ex-Intelligence Chiefs Say
Bloomberg · 1 hour ago

Former CIA Director John Brennan: 'Donald Trump can be played by foreign leaders'
Washington Examiner · 1 hour ago

Ex-intelligence chiefs: President Trump is being 'played' by Russian President Putin
USA TODAY · 39 mins ago

More for trump can be played
Trump `Can Be Played,' Ex-Intelligence Chiefs Say - Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com/.../trump-showing-he-can-be-played-former-intelligence...
2 hours ago - President Donald Trump is showing he “can be played” by Vladimir Putin when he doesn’t acknowledge Russian interference in the 2016 election, a former Central Intelligence Agency director said. “I think he’s giving Putin a pass,” John Brennan, CIA director under ...

ALL LIARS

....any ......day.....

.....any......

for my brooklyn birther friend pc
Theories alleged that Obama's published birth certificate was a forgery—that his actual birthplace was not Hawaii but Kenya. Other theories alleged that Obama became a citizen of Indonesia in childhood, thereby losing his U.S. citizenship. Still others claimed that Obama was not a natural-born U.S. citizen because he was born a dual citizen (British and American). A number of political commentators have characterized these various claims as a racist reaction to Obama's status as the first African American President of the United States.[4]

Such claims were promoted by fringe theorists (pejoratively referred to as "birthers"), some of whom sought court rulings either declaring Obama ineligible to take office, or granting access to various documents which they claimed would evidence such ineligibility; none of these efforts were successful. Some political opponents, especially in the Republican Party, have expressed skepticism about Obama's citizenship or been unwilling to acknowledge it;[5] some have proposed legislation which would require presidential candidates to provide proof of eligibility.[5]

Expressed belief in such theories has persisted despite Obama's pre-election release of his official Hawaiian birth certificate in 2008,[1]confirmation by the Hawaii Department of Health based on the original documents,[6] the April 2011 release of a certified copy of Obama's original Certificate of Live Birth (or long-form birth certificate), and contemporaneous birth announcements published in Hawaii newspapers.[7] Polls conducted in 2010 (before the April 2011 release) suggested that at least 25% of adult Americans said that they doubted Obama's U.S. birth,[8][9] and subsequently a May 2011 Gallup poll found that the percentage had fallen to 13% of American adults (23% of Republicans) who continued to express such doubts.[10] This plummeting percentage of doubters has been attributed to President Obama's release of the long form in April 2011.[11][12][13]

Trump can be played
Search Results
Top stories
Bloomberg · 1 hour ago

Former CIA Director John Brennan: 'Donald Trump can be played by foreign leaders'

Ex-intelligence chiefs: President Trump is being 'played' by Russian President Putin
USA TODAY · 39 mins ago

https://www.bloomberg.com/.../trump-showing-he-can-be-played-former-intelligence...
2 hours ago - President Donald Trump is showing he “can be played” by Vladimir Putin when he doesn’t acknowledge Russian interference in the 2016 election, a former Central Intelligence Agency director said. “I think he’s giving Putin a pass,” John Brennan, CIA director under ...
ALL LIARS

....any ......day.....

.....any......

Theories alleged that Obama's published birth certificate was a forgery—that his actual birthplace was not Hawaii but Kenya. Other theories alleged that Obama became a citizen of Indonesia in childhood, thereby losing his U.S. citizenship. Still others claimed that Obama was not a natural-born U.S. citizen because he was born a dual citizen (British and American). A number of political commentators have characterized these various claims as a racist reaction to Obama's status as the first African American President of the United States.[4]

Such claims were promoted by fringe theorists (pejoratively referred to as "birthers"), some of whom sought court rulings either declaring Obama ineligible to take office, or granting access to various documents which they claimed would evidence such ineligibility; none of these efforts were successful. Some political opponents, especially in the Republican Party, have expressed skepticism about Obama's citizenship or been unwilling to acknowledge it;[5] some have proposed legislation which would require presidential candidates to provide proof of eligibility.[5]

Expressed belief in such theories has persisted despite Obama's pre-election release of his official Hawaiian birth certificate in 2008,[1]confirmation by the Hawaii Department of Health based on the original documents,[6] the April 2011 release of a certified copy of Obama's original Certificate of Live Birth (or long-form birth certificate), and contemporaneous birth announcements published in Hawaii newspapers.[7] Polls conducted in 2010 (before the April 2011 release) suggested that at least 25% of adult Americans said that they doubted Obama's U.S. birth,[8][9] and subsequently a May 2011 Gallup poll found that the percentage had fallen to 13% of American adults (23% of Republicans) who continued to express such doubts.[10] This plummeting percentage of doubters has been attributed to President Obama's release of the long form in April 2011.[11][12][13]

I didn't claim it, eddie....

eddie....I provided the cover of Obama's book, where he claimed to have been born in Kenya...

And Michelle said it...

Yo, what the dillio?

Trump can be played
Search Results
Top stories
Bloomberg · 1 hour ago

USA TODAY · 39 mins ago

....any ......day.....

.....any......

I didn't claim it, eddie....

eddie....I provided the cover of Obama's book, where he claimed to have been born in Kenya...

And Michelle said it...

Yo, what the dillio?

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

A New York Times article about Barack Obama published in 1990, a year before the Acton & Dystel promotional booklet was issued, correctly identified his birthplace as Hawaii.

Forum List

Back