Don't have sex with anybody who wants to get your consent uploaded to the blockchain

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Don’t Have Sex With Anybody Who Wants To Get Your Consent Uploaded to the Blockchain

Contrary to the endless stream of pitches in my inbox, the solution to all human afflictions is not “put it on the blockchain.” That’s not stopping one company from trying to teach people respect for sexual boundaries by offering digital consent contracts and uploading the so-called "proof" of consent to a blockchain.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw this article the other day not this one in particular but the consent article and thought to myself what?
How in the hell would this be romantic, how would this be the magical way to get it on with consent.

People really are being desensitized as to humanity as we know it, knew it whatever you want to call it.
I mean sex with robots, socializing is now computer form, go out to eat and everybody's face is in a phone kids especially. Imagine these younger ones having to go four hours without their face in that phone....

If ppl don't wake up you are going to see your kids growing up in a world that is so fkd up it wil be to late to change it all for them.

The warning have been there but all the sheep can only say is that's a conspiracy. Well loons it's all unfolding right before your faces.

Consent for sex via the internet? That's just ridiculous. What practical function could that possibly have?

Sado/masochistic rape games, perhaps? I dunno.

Consent for sex via the internet? That's just ridiculous. What practical function could that possibly have?

Sado/masochistic rape games, perhaps? I dunno.
I know your in the heat of the moment and then you have to stop pull something up on the computer to agree to have sex. My gosh I'm glad I'm not a young man now. Lol, I used to hate the pause just to get the rubber on. Now you have to visit the computer, then put the rubber on. Then do the deed. Heck sometimes it may take longer to get permission, than the sex lasts lol.

Forum List

Back