Don't grope your waitress. She might kick your ass.

Read that this morning, and realized....

just how lucky I've been

They were able to track the asshole down and charge him with assault too. All in all a very bad day for him!

I've had waitresses touch me to try to get big tips--not on my private areas--
this guy deserves everything he got

How much of a tip did she earn for this charade? What the fuck did she serve this gentleman before he made his move on her? I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy whatsoever for these waitresses.

In any lawful jurisdiction she would be put in prison for drug-dealing and assault. The guy was lucky to get out of that "restaurant" alive with anything at all left in his bank account.

Good grief, people.

Reminds me of the time my drunk bud tried groping a stripper......that ended badly for him too!

~S~

How much of a tip did she earn for this charade? What the fuck did she serve this gentleman before he made his move on her? I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy whatsoever for these waitresses.

In any lawful jurisdiction she would be put in prison for drug-dealing and assault. The guy was lucky to get out of that "restaurant" alive with anything at all left in his bank account.

Good grief, people.

Excuse me? The waitress did her job. And the asshole decided he could grab her ass simply because he is a man. Pure bullshit. He is lucky to have only gotten what he got. In most lawful jurisdictions he would have been arrested for sexual battery. Not sure what the charges were, but he did go to jail for a couple of nights. Someone lays hands on you, you have the right to stop it. She did.

Reminds me of the time my drunk bud tried groping a stripper......that ended badly for him too!

In most jurisdictions, it's illegal to serve alcohol to someone who is already visibly intoxicated. But these waitresses are consummate professionals. They know exactly what they are doing, and they have even the local police by the balls.

In most jurisdictions, it's illegal to serve alcohol to someone who is already visibly intoxicated. But these waitresses are consummate professionals. They know exactly what they are doing, and they have even the local police by the balls.
Ya waitresses power needs to checked! They should not be picking on the cops! If brains were gold you would be the poorest person I know! Does it hurt to be that stupid?

Now you are defending him by claiming he was visibly intoxicated?? WTH? He was walking just fine when he went by and grabbed her ass.

Forum List

Back