Don't grope your waitress. She might kick your ass.

The waitress did her job. And the asshole decided he could grab her ass

Who has the bigger ass now? The waitress or the customer? They both need an Army boot in the ass and shut down the damn establishment for goodness' sake.

You want them to shut down the establishment because some asshole got what he deserved after grabbing a woman's ass? I guess if someone grabbed your sister's ass you would be fine with it?

The waitress did her job. And the asshole decided he could grab her ass

Who has the bigger ass now? The waitress or the customer? They both need an Army boot in the ass and shut down the damn establishment for goodness' sake.

You want them to shut down the establishment because some asshole got what he deserved after grabbing a woman's ass? I guess if someone grabbed your sister's ass you would be fine with it?
That guy is proly pimpen his sister out, he is a true peice of dung!

How much of a tip did she earn for this charade? What the fuck did she serve this gentleman before he made his move on her? I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy whatsoever for these waitresses.

In any lawful jurisdiction she would be put in prison for drug-dealing and assault. The guy was lucky to get out of that "restaurant" alive with anything at all left in his bank account.

Good grief, people.

She was asking for it, right? Just like victims of rape...

You moron.

It's an ass-grabbing establishment. After you are done serving this asshole at your precious restaurant, your sister has to provide him room service at the hotel next door.

I guess because she served him a beer he gets a free pass. lol The guy is lucky she didn't have a boyfriend sitting there.

It's an ass-grabbing establishment. After you are done serving this asshole at your precious restaurant, your sister has to provide him room service at the hotel next door.

Only assholes grab a waitress' ass.

I guess because she served him a beer he gets a free pass. lol The guy is lucky she didn't have a boyfriend sitting there.

That's why you don't even visit a town like that unless you are a total asshole yourself, and certainly not a lady traveling by herself.

You kind of have to be a "man" for this stuff, don't you?

That's why you don't even visit a town like that unless you are a total asshole yourself, and certainly not a lady traveling by herself.

A town like that? Savannah GA? lol More ignorance spewed.

First you defend him by saying she served him too much beer and got what she deserved.
Then you want to close an entire business because some jackass got put down for grabbing a strange woman's ass.
Now you want to disparage an entire city? I have visited and worked in Savannah. It is a nice place. Lots of character.

Savannah. It is a nice place. Lots of character.

Listen up bitchez. I happen to be transgender. Southern Confederacy is hostile foreign military territory to me.

Listen up, bitch. I happen to know quite a few transgenders in Atlanta that are having no more issues than if they lived elsewhere. Unless you know some example of the waitress at Vinnie Van Go-go's treating transgenders badly, you have no point to make in the discussion. Stick with spewing hate on topic at least.

Took place at “Vinnie Van Go -Go’s”

He should have saved it for one of the dancers

Vinnie Van Go-go's treating transgenders badly,

I don't want my ass grabbed any more than anyone else, and I wouldn't expect any help from the local police department.

This is Confederate South, guns are banned, and you can't shoot the assholes that patronize that shit because they're such pillars of the community in church and all.

My bad
It is not a go go bar, it is a pizza joint

HOME

Welcome to Vinnie Van Go-Go's
New York Style Pizzeria.

We make a thin hearty crust pizza called "Neapolitan". We make our dough fresh every night while you sleep. We use fresh grated Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses, and our rich sauce will make you happy and warm inside. Vinnie's delivers it's Pizzas to the downtown area on bicycles at no extra charge.

Vinnie Van Go-go's treating transgenders badly,

I don't want my ass grabbed any more than anyone else, and I wouldn't expect any help from the local police department.

This is Confederate South, guns are banned, and you can't shoot the assholes that patronize that shit because they're such pillars of the community in church and all.

I live in the South. Guns are certainly not banned.

But its funny how you started out defending the guy and now you are mad because they can't shoot them. Make up your mind.

And exactly what "shit" are the assholes patronizing?

My bad
It is not a go go bar, it is a pizza joint

HOME

Welcome to Vinnie Van Go-Go's
New York Style Pizzeria.

We make a thin hearty crust pizza called "Neapolitan". We make our dough fresh every night while you sleep. We use fresh grated Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses, and our rich sauce will make you happy and warm inside. Vinnie's delivers it's Pizzas to the downtown area on bicycles at no extra charge.

I have visited and worked in Savannah. I've been to Vinnie's and they make a damn tasty pizza.

Savannah. It is a nice place. Lots of character.

Listen up bitchez. I happen to be transgender. Southern Confederacy is hostile foreign military territory to me.

And this has exactly what to do with the topic?

Not a damn thing. Perhaps she posted it to defend her hatred.
What the fuck happened to empathy? Does any one try to imagine walking in another's shoes any more?

Forum List

Back