Don't grope your waitress. She might kick your ass.

Savannah. It is a nice place. Lots of character.

Listen up bitchez. I happen to be transgender. Southern Confederacy is hostile foreign military territory to me.

And this has exactly what to do with the topic?

Not a damn thing. Perhaps she posted it to defend her hatred.
What the fuck happened to empathy? Does any one try to imagine walking in another's shoes any more?

Some do. And some are just so angry that they spew hatred at everything.

Listen up bitchez. I happen to be transgender. Southern Confederacy is hostile foreign military territory to me.

What the fuck happened to empathy? Does any one try to imagine walking in another's shoes any more?

Somehow by asking what trangenderism has to do with the topic of a waitress being ass grabbed and kicking the guy's ass shows a lack of empathy?

Somehow by asking what trangenderism has to do with the topic of a waitress being ass grabbed and kicking the guy's ass shows a lack of empathy?
The lack of empathy was from the trans! Not you! From your posts and winterborns posts I beleive both of you use the empathy test before posting! I ask you and winterborn where empathy went because you know what it is the other one does not! How the hell is the other one going to answer my question when they do not even know the definition!

The lack of empathy was from the trans! Not you! From your posts and winterborns posts I beleive both of you use the empathy test before posting! I ask you and winterborn where empathy went because you know what it is the other one does not! How the hell is the other one going to answer my question when they do not even know the definition!

Oh. My bad.

I sometimes wonder if there is a subset within what are considered "oppressed," for lack of a better word, groups and minority groups who lack empathy due to their negative experiences. That's not to say that all who have had negative experiences lack empathy, in fact I think most who have had negative experiences tend to, generally, have greater empathy. Certainly the older generation. Maybe it's a generational thing?

I ramble...

Oh. My bad.

I sometimes wonder if there is a subset within what are considered "oppressed," for lack of a better word, groups and minority groups who lack empathy due to their negative experiences. That's not to say that all who have had negative experiences lack empathy, in fact I think most who have had negative experiences tend to, generally, have greater empathy. Certainly the older generation. Maybe it's a generational thing?

I ramble...
I think you are right with our transgendered friend here! They are just in to much pain at the moment. Enough pain can block all other empathy other than for ones self! I hope this ceases to be the case and they learn empathy again. I have this same hope for all that hae lost empathy in this country no matter the cause!

Customer in Savannah grabs a waitress's backside so she tackles him | Daily Mail Online

I hope word gets out about this guy. He deserves to be humiliated even more.

What STDs did he get from touching the skank?

Is getting body slammed and humiliated considered an STD?

WYEHO?

What?

Would you eat her out?

I don't know her. And she is, by her appearance, too young for my tastes.

Would you grab her ass as you walked by?

What STDs did he get from touching the skank?

Is getting body slammed and humiliated considered an STD?

WYEHO?

What?

Would you eat her out?

I don't know her. And she is, by her appearance, too young for my tastes.

Would you grab her ass as you walked by?

Never, not my style.

I was just asking hypothetically?

Reminds me of the time my drunk bud tried groping a stripper......that ended badly for him too!

In most jurisdictions, it's illegal to serve alcohol to someone who is already visibly intoxicated. But these waitresses are consummate professionals. They know exactly what they are doing, and they have even the local police by the balls.

He was getting drunk in front of his wife and kids? Apparently, she was just the wake up call he needed.

Forum List

Back