Don't Give Up - There IS 'Justice' Left in This Country: 15 Years in Prison! BOOM!

Right, except this is the first conviction I've seen stemming from the riots anywhere in the country.
O'rly?You're upset because no negroes got punished? You think they all got away with it, eh? You think the guy in the OP is the first negro anywhere to be convicted for any riot in the country?
g, you are SERIOUSLY hung up on this 'race' thing, man. Tex just did not make one comment, not one mention of race in his statement. He said, "this is the first conviction I've seen stemming from the riots anywhere in the country." NO WHERE does he mention race...and you absolutely FREAK....and become the 1st one to mention race. Again, you are showing the only one brining up race repeatedly in these discussions is YOU!

You know what ya did pard, and so does everyone else, quit ya bitchin' and whinin'. Ya see this stuff on boards all the time. I'm sure it occurs, but what you will see far far less of is some black guy posting - unprovoked - the same type of thing about some white jackass going to jail. As if all the jackasses were one color or another.

You know what ya did pard, and so does everyone else, quit ya bitchin' and whinin'.
Obviously I do not know 'what I did' and neither does anyone else, especially since the only ones pointing out race and freakig out over it is you and g. Every attempt to point fingers at me has been done without evidence while I point out factually that the only ones, again, pointing out race repeatedly are you two. So stop YOUR bitchin', whining, and attempts to accuse others of what YOU are doing.

Enough of your nonsense.....

--------------

It's nice to see that finally SOMEONE has been held accountable for the crimes committed in Ferguson, even though there are a LOT more guilty parties out there than just this guy.

Police accused Donta Betts, 20, of participating in looting, starting fires and attacking police during the Freddie Gray riots. Officials also said he shot a woman over $20 just months after the Baltimore riots. Betts reportedly told prosecutors, “I did all this because that was my period to go wild on police.”

Earlier this week, a judge made an example out of him, sentencing him to 15 years in prison.

BOOM!

Key Figure in Violent Freddie Gray Riots Gets Brutal Dose of Justice From Fed-Up Judge

I am always pleased when a murderer is convicted and sent to prison.

You know what ya did pard, and so does everyone else, quit ya bitchin' and whinin'.
Obviously I do not know 'what I did' and neither does anyone else, especially since the only ones pointing out race and freakig out over it is you and g. Every attempt to point fingers at me has been done without evidence while I point out factually that the only ones, again, pointing out race repeatedly are you two. So stop YOUR bitchin', whining, and attempts to accuse others of what YOU are doing.

Enough of your nonsense.....

--------------

It's noce to see that finally SOMEONE has been held accountable for the crimes committed in Ferguson, even though there are a LOT more guilty parties out there than just this guy.

We're all very happy you're happy. This IS you happy, right?

Hello, and welcome to another edition of Blacks Behaving Badly. Whenever we talk about negroes, it is to show them being wicked.
BS! This is big News being reported.
News about blacks.

Plenty of people have been sentenced to prison in the past week, but they didn't make the cut for Blacks Behaving Badly.

Right, except this is the first conviction I've seen stemming from the riots anywhere in the country.
O'rly?

You're upset because no negroes got punished? You think they all got away with it, eh? You think the guy in the OP is the first negro anywhere to be convicted for any riot in the country?

Ferguson Protesters Express Shock at Eight-Year Sentence for Joshua Williams

Man gets 5 years in prison for attempted arson during Ferguson riots

Baltimore Freddie Gray Rioters Get Serious Prison Time

Ok, now I've seen 5, out of how many hundreds that participated in the riots? And you can shove you racist bullshit, I don't give a shit what color they are, they broke the law, stole and destroyed property, they belong in jail.

Hello, and welcome to another edition of Blacks Behaving Badly. Whenever we talk about negroes, it is to show them being wicked.
News about blacks.

Plenty of people have been sentenced to prison in the past week, but they didn't make the cut for Blacks Behaving Badly.

Right, except this is the first conviction I've seen stemming from the riots anywhere in the country. It was starting to look like no one would be held responsible for their actions.

So then they'd be like Wall Street and the well to do in not being punished for their actions.

Take your trolling BS and fuck off.

News about blacks.

O'rly?

You're upset because no negroes got punished? You think they all got away with it, eh? You think the guy in the OP is the first negro anywhere to be convicted for any riot in the country?

Ok, now I've seen 5, out of how many hundreds that participated in the riots? And you can shove you racist bullshit, I don't give a shit what color they are, they broke the law, stole and destroyed property, they belong in jail.

How many would make you happy?

News about blacks.

Right, except this is the first conviction I've seen stemming from the riots anywhere in the country. It was starting to look like no one would be held responsible for their actions.

So then they'd be like Wall Street and the well to do in not being punished for their actions.

Yeah, see the disparity?

News about blacks.

O'rly?

Every goddamned one of them they can identify. Why don't you care about them destroying black neighborhoods, do you think they have it coming?

News about blacks.

Yeah, see the disparity?

No, I see off topic trolling.

News about blacks.

O'rly?

Every goddamned one of them they can identify. Why don't you care about them destroying black neighborhoods, do you think they have it coming?

I just think you're silly, I don't believe you give two fucks about black folk or their neigborhoods, sure, everyone you have some little hissyfit beef with has it coming.

News about blacks.

Yeah, see the disparity?

So Wall Street crooks and the wealthy; law doesn't apply, thanks.

Oh look, another black guy's going into our privatized for profit prison system.
What does his race have to do with it? And do you realize private companies can't operated for free?

Race has everyting to do with your legal system and privatized prisons means america is once again profiteering from bondage.
:wtf:

So the guy who looted, set fires and shot someone went to prison for being ... black?

Yeah, see the disparity?

What are you on? The ones who cross the line and commit crimes go to jail all the time

Oh look, another black guy's going into our privatized for profit prison system.
What does his race have to do with it? And do you realize private companies can't operated for free?

Race has everyting to do with your legal system and privatized prisons means america is once again profiteering from bondage.

So the guy who looted, set fires and shot someone went to prison for being ... black?

Again, talking about the system as a whole, not this individual. That was made clear.

Yeah, see the disparity?

What are you on? The ones who cross the line and commit crimes go to jail all the time

Yes, of course they do. And our war criminals get punished too.

Again, talking about the system as a whole, not this individual. That was made clear.

No, it wasn't. If that was your point, you should have gone to drug laws, not felons who attack people and destroy the property of others

No, it wasn't. If that was your point, you should have gone to drug laws, not felons who attack people and destroy the property of others

Nah bub, it's bigger than that, sorry.

Yeah, see the disparity?

Yes, Bergdahl is going to get what's coming to him

Yeah, see the disparity?

Yes, Bergdahl is going to get what's coming to him

Yup, another example, only little people go down.

Forum List

Back