Don't Give Up - There IS 'Justice' Left in This Country: 15 Years in Prison! BOOM!

What does his race have to do with it? And do you realize private companies can't operated for free?

Race has everyting to do with your legal system and privatized prisons means america is once again profiteering from bondage.
:wtf:

So the guy who looted, set fires and shot someone went to prison for being ... black?

Again, talking about the system as a whole, not this individual. That was made clear.

No, it wasn't. If that was your point, you should have gone to drug laws, not felons who attack people and destroy the property of others

Nah bub, it's bigger than that, sorry.

Defending someone who attacks people and destroys property just exposes you as the bigoted dope that you are.

Repealing drug laws which are idiotic to start with and fill the prisons with non-violent criminals is what's idiotic, and blacks are way disproportionately effected by that.

Defending a violent criminal is just a dumb ass choice on your part. He should have gone to jail for more than 15 years

No, I see off topic trolling.

So Wall Street crooks and the wealthy; law doesn't apply, thanks.

What are you on? The ones who cross the line and commit crimes go to jail all the time

Yes, of course they do. And our war criminals get punished too.

Yes, Bergdahl is going to get what's coming to him

Yup, another example, only little people go down.

Well, you are little defending violence

Right, except this is the first conviction I've seen stemming from the riots anywhere in the country. It was starting to look like no one would be held responsible for their actions.

So then they'd be like Wall Street and the well to do in not being punished for their actions.

Take your trolling BS and fuck off.

Yeah, see the disparity?

Your hypocrisy is showing, the hildabeast is the perfect example of how you regressives treat the wealthy. Also remind me again, who's been in charge for the last almost 8 years and not holding anyone on wall street criminally liable.

Oh look, another black guy's going into our privatized for profit prison system.

And this thinking will ruin the DA in Baltimore.

So, you want thugs out on the street because of their race? Typical.

When will y'all actually follow MLK and stop looking at color/race and start judging someone by character

Oh look, another black guy's going into our privatized for profit prison system.
What does his race have to do with it? And do you realize private companies can't operated for free?

Race has everyting to do with your legal system and privatized prisons means america is once again profiteering from bondage.

Tell me....how does one profit from locking a prisoner in a cell...paying for his housing, medical, food, clothing...while he produces nothing???

Government loses money from prisoners. Always has.

Tell me....how does one profit from locking a prisoner in a cell...paying for his housing, medical, food, clothing...while he produces nothing???

Government loses money from prisoners. Always has.

He's a violent offender. He did it to himself. I don't have much mercy for violent criminals.

Its expensive to run a prison though isnt it. A lot of the privatization is to cut costs to the taxpayers, they did the same thing with the military. yes, I guess private companies , like the medical staffs are going to make money, they have to pay their employees. Seems to me there is no good solution for you. What do you want, to just bill the tax payers more? or just let everyone out of prison

When will y'all actually follow MLK and stop looking at color/race and start judging someone by character

There's no votes or power to be had following that philosophy.

So then they'd be like Wall Street and the well to do in not being punished for their actions.

Take your trolling BS and fuck off.

Yeah, see the disparity?

Your hypocrisy is showing, the hildabeast is the perfect example of how you regressives treat the wealthy. Also remind me again, who's been in charge for the last almost 8 years and not holding anyone on wall street criminally liable.

You've never heard or seen me offer any supportive statement whatsoever about Hilary. Same goes for the democratic party. Do try to pay more attention if you wish to engage me. If you'd ever read my posts on here at all with even a tad of coherence, you would have constantly seen that with regard to Wall Street. there's absolutely no difference in the way our "two" political parties approach that criminality. Regarding the meltdown and bailouts? Began under a "conservative" admninistration, continued under a "liberal" administration - "both" under the same "advisement" team. One would have thought partisanshitheads would have picked up on that.

Nah, I didn't say anything like that, but hey, make this up and argue that.

Forum List

Back