Don't Give Up - There IS 'Justice' Left in This Country: 15 Years in Prison! BOOM!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Police accused Donta Betts, 20, of participating in looting, starting fires and attacking police during the Freddie Gray riots. Officials also said he shot a woman over $20 just months after the Baltimore riots. Betts reportedly told prosecutors, “I did all this because that was my period to go wild on police.”

Earlier this week, a judge made an example out of him, sentencing him to 15 years in prison.

BOOM!

Key Figure in Violent Freddie Gray Riots Gets Brutal Dose of Justice From Fed-Up Judge

Oh look, another black guy's going into our privatized for profit prison system.

Oh look, another black guy's going into our privatized for profit prison system.
What does his race have to do with it? And do you realize private companies can't operated for free?

Race has everyting to do with your legal system and privatized prisons means america is once again profiteering from bondage.
Not really. He didn't get jammed up because he was too dark, his actions got him in trouble. And he probably acted that way from listening to too many people like you. And the taxpayer pays those bills for the prison systems so I don't see how it's a gain for America.

Police accused Donta Betts, 20, of participating in looting, starting fires and attacking police during the Freddie Gray riots. Officials also said he shot a woman over $20 just months after the Baltimore riots. Betts reportedly told prosecutors, “I did all this because that was my period to go wild on police.”

Earlier this week, a judge made an example out of him, sentencing him to 15 years in prison.

BOOM!

Key Figure in Violent Freddie Gray Riots Gets Brutal Dose of Justice From Fed-Up Judge
Only 15 years.... he should get more.

Only 15 years.... he should get more.
Especially considering the damage done, the extent of the looting, how so many businesses were burned out, the lawlessness/crime he helped incite, and the negative impact to the community - division and economic.

Hello, and welcome to another edition of Blacks Behaving Badly. Whenever we talk about negroes, it is to show them being wicked.

Hello, and welcome to another edition of Blacks Behaving Badly. Whenever we talk about negroes, it is to show them being wicked.
BS! This is big News being reported. You can try to spin it that the OP, me, is racist just because I am posting a story about how one of the 'leaders' of the Fergusson riots - who moronically mouthed off to the judge - just got sentenced if you want, but you're full of shit!

Funny when blacks are talked about, like Ben Carson and Herman Cain, Liberals bash the shite out of them, call them 'Uncle Toms', and make all kinds of false claims about them, yet when they do it then it is all good. Let someone post a story like this, however, and the Libs can't pull out their 'race cards' fast enough.

What does his race have to do with it? And do you realize private companies can't operated for free?

Race has everyting to do with your legal system and privatized prisons means america is once again profiteering from bondage.
Not really. He didn't get jammed up because he was too dark, his actions got him in trouble. And he probably acted that way from listening to too many people like you. And the taxpayer pays those bills for the prison systems so I don't see how it's a gain for America.

I'm talking about your system, not this lone individual.

BS! This is big News being reported. You can try to spin it that the OP, me, is racist just because I am posting a story about how one of the 'leaders' of the Fergusson riots - who moronically mouthed off to the judge - just got sentenced if you want, but you're full of shit!

Funny when blacks are talked about, like Ben Carson and Herman Cain, Liberals bash the shite out of them, call them 'Uncle Toms', and make all kinds of false claims about them, yet when they do it then it is all good. Let someone post a story like this, however, and the Libs can't pull out their 'race cards' fast enough.

You don't mind the race card so much as you want to be the only one to play it. That about cover it?

You don't mind the race card so much as you want to be the only one to play it. That about cover it?
Dude, I just reported a story. The only 'race card' I pulled was the FACT that blacks would go nuts if whites did what they have done, do. You know what I said was true!

Dude, I just reported a story. The only 'race card' I pulled was the FACT that blacks would go nuts if whites did what they have done, do. You know what I said was true!

I know you're gong nuts over blacks, yeah.

And, are you saying he's innocent?
I don't know, just like you don't know.
Ok, I damn well know he's guilty even if you two clowns don't!

They have photos of him starting fired. He shot a woman over $20. He looted. He admitted to these. When the judge asked him why he had done these things the guy admitted to doing it:

"Betts reportedly told prosecutors, “I did all this because that was my period to go wild on police.”

Good grief!

And, are you saying he's innocent?
I don't know, just like you don't know.
Ok, I damn well know he's guilty even if you two clowns don't!

They have photos of him starting fired. He shot a woman over $20. He looted. He admitted to these. When the judge asked him why he had done these things the guy admitted to doing it:

"Betts reportedly told prosecutors, “I did all this because that was my period to go wild on police.”

Good grief!

Are you seeing double, I think you counted one too many clowns.

Forum List

Back