Don't Get the Boosters

I drink green tea all the time. I make it by the gallon.
But I still caught covid last winter while fighting off an upper respiratory infection. (Extremely mild by comparison of what others had...but I was really sick at the same time when I got it)

Immunization is not a space age force field against viral infection. It strengthens your immune system without all the damage a virus will do to your body.

I'm NOT in favor of forced inoculations. Because it's no different than FGM that the Obama administration was all hot and upset over. Not that I'm some sort of political adherent....I'm A-Political. But the hubris and hypocrisy are over the top by politicians of late.

Immunization is usually a great tool for stopping the spread of viruses. So is isolation. So are masks for the unknowingly infected. These are tools. They aren't magic or perfect. Just tools. Good for some people but there are many who can't figure out which end of the screwdriver to hold.

mRNA based vaccines are bad science and obviously NOT a vaccine in any sense of the word.
Do not get the booster under any circumstances.

Also don't wear your seatbelt.

And those warning labels the put on stuff? Just ignore those, they aren't for you.

Same with the expiration dates on the food. Those don't mean anything, just pretend they aren't there.

Yellow caution tape, flashing barricades, orange cones and barrels? Not for you kid, just ignore them.

Stay safe out there!

Do not get the booster under any circumstances.

Also don't wear your seatbelt.

And those warning labels the put on stuff? Just ignore those, they aren't for you.

Same with the expiration dates on the food. Those don't mean anything, just pretend they aren't there.

Yellow caution tape, flashing barricades, orange cones and barrels? Not for you kid, just ignore them.

Stay safe out there!
This may be the all-time false equivalence post I've ever read. Not getting an experimental dangerous injection (NOT a vaccine) is akin to ignoring warning labels. This is level 5 Libtardation.

This may be the all-time false equivalence post I've ever read. Not getting an experimental dangerous injection (NOT a vaccine) is akin to ignoring warning labels. This is level 5 Libtardation.
I forgot to remind you not to wear a helmet.

Don't get the booster shots, which haven't even been tested on humans. There's now a better alternative that is safe and effective. Tea. Green tea and black tea, to be specific.

Effects of tea, catechins and catechin derivatives on Omicron subvariants of SARS-CoV-2 - Scientific Reports
People know Biden is a fool, the vaccination rate for boosters is about
"Vaccine data shows rates for latest COVID-19 booster is ‘abysmal’, only 7 percent of U.S. adults"

And don't forget the shocking super-waste of money this is on Biden's part
====>7%

I forgot to remind you not to wear a helmet.
Except as stated that is self-contradictory for 2 reasons.
1) Are you just as sure there is no apocalyptic ending. THen you are the same type of person.
2) Not at all true that such an ending correlates with religious belief and the opposite with non-religious

So maybe you are just stupid. Could it be :)

Except as stated that is self-contradictory for 2 reasons.
1) Are you just as sure there is no apocalyptic ending. THen you are the same type of person.
2) Not at all true that such an ending correlates with religious belief and the opposite with non-religious

So maybe you are just stupid. Could it be :)
Who are you talking to? That's not a response to my post.

I know what you guys said...
I just don't believe it to be true.
Are you saying you don't know ANYONE who got Covid after getting the shot? I certainly do, several friends and my wife. Incidentally I did NOT get Covid even though my wife was not wearing a mask around the house and was coughing quite profusely for a week. I never got the shots, or Covid.

Are you saying you don't know ANYONE who got Covid after getting the shot? I certainly do, several friends and my wife. Incidentally I did NOT get Covid even though my wife was not wearing a mask around the house and was coughing quite profusely for a week. I never got the shots, or Covid.
Yes, but they didn't have a functional immune system.

The shots aren't a force field against covid. They are just to get your body to produce antibodies that fight the virus. If your body can't do that the shot is worthless.

A lot of people who should be healthy compromise their own immune systems in various ways. It's not that difficult to accomplish to suppress your immune system. Steroids for various ailments will do it. Overtaxing your immune system will as well. (By moving to a new area with new pollens, molds, bacteria, and dust particulates)

The antibodies for Covid-19 are not exactly easy for your body to produce....that's why so many died. They never had a chance. Others responded so slowly that they are now permanently disabled and not able to work anymore. They didn't die but they aren't exactly working either.

Now new birth defects and cases of people unable to have children are being discovered because of this endocrine system virus.

Answers are complex...very sophisticated. I know that you want a simple "good/bad" type label to slap on crap but...it's not that simple.

The vast vast majority of people who got the mRNA vaccines did great because of getting them. Those that got AstraZenneca, Johnson &Johnson, or one of the others....40% of them got the Guillaume Barre syndrome effects even though scientists warned everyone away from using a traditional formula. They did it anyway and people are paying the price.

So....claim whatever you want....think whatever you want....but refusing to look at the truth because you dont like it is a form of cowardice.

Forum List

Back