Don't Get the Boosters

If you are the 29,999 in the 30,000 that are safe, then you are safe.

If are not vaxxed, your amount of safety drops 29,999 of 30,000.

No one should be forced to be vaxxed, but they should not be treated at the hospital if they are infected by Covid.

Sorry, I didn't yet totally realize you were an idiot also.
Bye.
In other words, no you cannot support what you claimed so you just punt with a feeble insult. What a surprise, you get challenged on your bullshit, come up short, and crumple.

Your username is appropriate, because you seem like a moron.

That depends upon the 'medicine' put into the body. Toxic substances ruin the immune system, as we have seen with the clot shots.
"we have seen" just as flat earthers have proven their silly uneducated beliefs as well.

No one should be forced to be vaxxed, but they should not be treated at the hospital if they are infected by Covid.
Do you also think that people who smoke should not be treated at hospitals? Or people who are obese should not be treated at hospitals? Who is going to sit on these death panels of yours to decide who can get treated and who can't?

Of course they should be treated. A hospital shouldn't turn away a patient who has been injured by the injection either.

Yep

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1701156592352.jpg
    FB_IMG_1701156592352.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 8
I love the way some of you folks will ignore dozens of large scale clinical studies from universities, hospitals, etc. from various countries that wouldn't agree that 2+2=4, then instead focus on a picture of some text about someone ranting.

Massive double blind study with tens of thousands of cohorts in USA monitored by FDA? Reject, cannot be true.
Incomplete study on 230 people produced by someone in Venezuela saying what you want to hear about Ivermectin? Truth!

I love the way some of you folks will ignore dozens of large scale clinical studies from universities, hospitals, etc. from various countries that wouldn't agree that 2+2=4, then instead focus on a picture of some text about someone ranting.

Massive double blind study with tens of thousands of cohorts in USA monitored by FDA? Reject, cannot be true.
Incomplete study on 230 people produced by someone in Venezuela saying what you want to hear about Ivermectin? Truth!

Are you suggesting that the FDA is an honorable organization? That it is driven by concern for public health?

Are you suggesting that the FDA is an honorable organization? That it is driven by concern for public health?
My post was suggesting that a lot of anti-vax people have amazing capabilities of confirmation bias.

Why do you think FDA isn't concerned for public health? Because their recommendations went counter to your uneducated world-view.

My post was suggesting that a lot of anti-vax people have amazing capabilities of confirmation bias.

Why do you think FDA isn't concerned for public health? Because their recommendations went counter to your uneducated world-view.
I make that statement based upon the actions of the FDA, and other factors. In fact, they have licensed and heavily promoted bioweapons as defined by 18USC175

FDA has been complicit in crimes against humanity.

I make that statement based upon the actions of the FDA, and other factors. In fact, they have licensed and heavily promoted bioweapons as defined by 18USC175

FDA has been complicit in crimes against humanity.
You make this statement as a heavily biased uneducated interpretation of FDA actions so that it fits your world view.

Paranoia and lack of critical thinking skills never make for the ability to draw rational conclusions.

There are hundreds of thousands of Americans who were wrong and cannot get a shot later because they died.

Usually people who are only capable of making their argument by regurgitating memes aren't very bright, but posting memes with such an obvious logic fail takes dim to a whole new level.

You make this statement as a heavily biased uneducated interpretation of FDA actions so that it fits your world view.

Paranoia and lack of critical thinking skills never make for the ability to draw rational conclusions.

My interpretation of FDA actions are not uneducated. They are very much the opposite.

I got a booster....

My father caught Covid from my younger brother before coming to my house in another state. My older brother caught covid from my father (who drove together) and both are miserable at the moment. My wife and I both got boosters and are just fine. Nada, nothing, no symptoms and test clear (Currently working on getting ready for a party)

"I've had covid 12 times and I'm just fine....Even though I'm now sterile and I need a kidney and liver transplant and I have extremely reduced cognitive function" as said by every antivaxxer....

"I've had covid 12 times and I'm just fine....Even though I'm now sterile and I need a kidney and liver transplant and I have extremely reduced cognitive function" as said by every antivaxxer....
My favorite is the play to authority "my cousin works in healthcare" the logic being their relative who is some low level tech that cleans bed pans should be listened to instead of the tens of thousands of actual doctors and scientists saying the opposite.

My favorite is the play to authority "my cousin works in healthcare" the logic being their relative who is some low level tech that cleans bed pans should be listened to instead of the tens of thousands of actual doctors and scientists saying the opposite.
They learned what their cousin knows by osmosis...after sharing the same bed to sleep in. Or because they were fighting and an adult taped their heads together.

Now my wife does work in medical research and I hear a LOT about the various protocols and safety protocols that are employed. How doctors get shut down immediately by bypassing just one detail of protocols and holler as if it's brand new or something...(nothing could be further from the truth)

How some doctors want participants for their study and try to fudge the facts to get them in....but they too get shut down. (3 layers of checks for patient suitability and all are 3rd party audited)

All sorts of crying and whining by professionals who know better but act as if they don't.

I swear I could perform an SAE (serious adverse event) audit all on my own at this point. And these forms are complicated using all sorts of various obscure terms in hopes of getting past the audits.

But I do know....I'm not qualified in the slightest to do any research or to make an educated decision upon the completion of a study. (Although a few are rather obvious...especially after checking the charts and graphs despite what's written in the conclusion)

What I do know for a fact is that most of these "anti-whatever" people have absolutely no idea what real research is or entails. None of what they say is even remotely possible.

Forum List

Back