Don't Get the Boosters

I just went to my doctor for a follow up on something else. The nurse said I had to wear a mask because Covid was rampant in our area and they could not afford to have the doctor out. THEN she said it's not that Covid would incapacitate a normal healthy person like the Doc but, they are requiring Covid tests for doctors whether they have emergent symptoms or not. She said with this Covid one might not even know if they have it. The BIG problem is the mandated quarantine. This shit is really getting out of hand. BTW the shitty mask kept falling off my ear when I was talking to him.
masks are for your protection, not theirs.
Masks do not work
Fauci finally admitted it.

Update, my parents tested postive for the fourth time with COVID. One time each for every shot/booster they have received. I on the other hand have never had the shot and remain COVID free.

Don't get the booster shots, which haven't even been tested on humans. There's now a better alternative that is safe and effective. Tea. Green tea and black tea, to be specific.

Effects of tea, catechins and catechin derivatives on Omicron subvariants of SARS-CoV-2 - Scientific Reports
Thanks for the warning, too late though my wife and I got ours.

You will be very amazed and shocked to hear that we both are actually still living. Miracles do happen I guess.

I eat avocados and strawberries daily... and have never caught covid... knock on wood...
Now I will add green tea... can't hurt...

The yearly flu shot (not Covid) is a best guess as what the prevalent virus will be. You could get the yearly flu shot and still get sick from another virus.

No more flu shots for me. After the last one some years ago, l got three different variants of the illness. One of them very bad.

Update, my parents tested postive for the fourth time with COVID. One time each for every shot/booster they have received. I on the other hand have never had the shot and remain COVID free.

I took the first two, only for travel.

And became seriously ill some months later. Involving surgery in an American hospital.

I have a friend who was almost proud of announcing booster number five. On top of that, she got a shingles jab, and the latest being a flu shot.

Just got both last week. The variant booster and the flu shot all at the same time.

I don't like getting shots.
But I hate getting sick more.
So I got them.

Y'all are nuts.

Just got both last week. The variant booster and the flu shot all at the same time.

I don't like getting shots.
But I hate getting sick more.
So I got them.

Y'all are nuts.

Some of us nuts people were saying we got sick after taking the shots.

Forum List

Back