Don't Get the Boosters

I just went to my doctor for a follow up on something else. The nurse said I had to wear a mask because Covid was rampant in our area and they could not afford to have the doctor out. THEN she said it's not that Covid would incapacitate a normal healthy person like the Doc but, they are requiring Covid tests for doctors whether they have emergent symptoms or not. She said with this Covid one might not even know if they have it. The BIG problem is the mandated quarantine. This shit is really getting out of hand. BTW the shitty mask kept falling off my ear when I was talking to him.

Have to get all the boosters for my job.

Zero reactions of any kind.
You're lucky, and many people were lucky, but neither you nor them have had d-dimer tests of your blood.

Of all the batches of serum, about 5% caused about 70% of the adverse events recorded in VAERS. A large portion of the batches caused only mild reactions, and another portion were nearly placebos.

I am following the science!
TrustScience2.png

Ed Dowd Reveals Astonishing Death Rates in the UK​

"Ed Dowd joins DailyClout to reveal rising rates of individuals identifying as disabled post-mRNA vaccination, particularly women in the workforce. He also reveals the latest on the astonishing death rates in the UK."

The yearly flu shot (not Covid) is a best guess as what the prevalent virus will be. You could get the yearly flu shot and still get sick from another virus.

I repeat:

We had two adults and two teens in the house. One teen got the flu shot. We all lived together. She, and she alone, got influenza, dx at the dr office. None of the rest of us--all unvaccinated, who lived with her--got the flu.

Failed vaccines.

Forum List

Back