Don't be an Illegal in L.A.

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Or an employer of illegals.

ICE-Raid-Feb-400x216.jpg

Sanctuary city or no. ICE is gonna getcha.

US Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers have rounded up more than 200 people for violating immigration laws during a five-day sweep in the Los Angeles area, which sparked a protest on Thursday.

In addition to arresting 212 undocumented immigrants, federal agents also served more than 100 notices to local businesses that they will be audited to determine whether they are employing people who are in the country illegally.

Bet that tightened the britches of some politicians and advocacy groups. Seems Homeland Security and DOJ aren't messing around anymore.

From ICE Arrests 212 Illegal Aliens In Sanctuary City, Los Angeles; Crack Down On Businesses Suspected Of Hiring Illegals | Weasel Zippers

Good! Maybe the DOJ will start prosecuting some of those liberal city leaders who insist on thumbing their noses at federal law.

Hopefully they'll start with Rahm Emanuel in Chicago.

The Mexicans have brought a 3rd world stench to Los Angeles

Advisory notice: Don't cheat lie or steal either. Secondly, don't drag your kids into it either. I am a dreamer, too. I dream people would stop making this an issue, being an illegal or a offspring doesn't make you innocent . Blame your parents. Not immigration laws.

Advisory notice: Don't cheat lie or steal either. Secondly, don't drag your kids into it either. I am a dreamer, too. I dream people would stop making this an issue, being an illegal or a offspring doesn't make you innocent . Blame your parents. Not immigration laws.

You ma'am, are a great American. Thank you for that.

We talk about possible theoretical Russian collusion when thousands of employers and multiple American politicians/businesses collude to hire illegal alien Mexicans and otherwise displace American workers and create a new class of homeless workers? Let's not hide our head in the sand anymore.

ICE-Raid-Feb-400x216.jpg

US Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers have rounded up more than 200 people for violating immigration laws during a five-day sweep in the Los Angeles area, which sparked a protest on Thursday.

In addition to arresting 212 undocumented immigrants, federal agents also served more than 100 notices to local businesses that they will be audited to determine whether they are employing people who are in the country illegally.

Bet that tightened the britches of some politicians and advocacy groups. Seems Homeland Security and DOJ aren't messing around anymore.

From ICE Arrests 212 Illegal Aliens In Sanctuary City, Los Angeles; Crack Down On Businesses Suspected Of Hiring Illegals | Weasel Zippers

This is most excellent news

-Geaux

ICE-Raid-Feb-400x216.jpg

When Trumpchange's number equal Obama's we'll talk. Also, Obama didn't give notice to employers, they were arrested. TrumpICE should have arrested the employers as well.

Good! Maybe the DOJ will start prosecuting some of those liberal city leaders who insist on thumbing their noses at federal law.

Insisting that federal cops have legal warrants is wrong?

This isn't a issue that sprung up over night night. Nope It's been going on for over 30 years. Ronald Reagan first gave illegal Mexicans amnesty almost 30 years ago. They say: if you keep repeating yourself, that is a sign of insanity. Those that don't learn from history, are doomed to repeat it. Damn, Mexicans are manipulating our history far longer and far more often than Russians, but we are worried about Russian manipulation? Why is that? It's OK when Mexicans do it?

Last edited:
Last time I was in Cali, I talked to a man that owned an almond orchard in Oakdale. He and his family ran it. He and his family they cant afford the taxes and it's being turned into a bloody housing development. Um and even then wetbacks ran the bloody place. They park in handicapped places, spoke only Spanish IN America and did stupid things as if they owned the bloody place . I go back to Colorado, and DAMNATION, those same moronic wetbacks have now showed up here doing the same moronic things, Russians aren't doing this, Russians aren't the problem. It's the Mexicans and the liberals that are the problem, kids.

Last time I was in Cali, I talked to a man that owned an almond orchard in Oakdale. He and his family ran it. He and his family they cant afford the taxes and it's being turned into a bloody housing development. Um and even then wetbacks ran the bloody place. They park in handicapped places, spoke only Spanish IN America and did stupid things as if they owned the bloody place . I go back to Colorado, and DAMNATION, those same moronic wetbacks have now showed up here doing the same moronic things, Russians aren't doing this, Russians aren't the problem. It's the Mexicans and the liberals that are the problem, kids.

So the farmer couldn't afford the taxes and sold the land to a developer and now doesn't have to work. It sounds more as if the family farmer can't afford competition from corporate farms.

I'd be happy to see them dragging Fairy Moonbeam Brown out of the Capitol building in handcuffs, here in Sacramento. And a good chunk of our state legislature, as well.

This isn't a issue that sprung up over night night. Nope It's been going on for over 30 years. Ronald Reagan first gave illegal Mexicans amnesty almost 30 years ago. They say: if you keep repeating yourself, that is a sign of insanity. Those that don't learn from history, are doomed to repeat it. Damn, Mexicans are manipulating our history far longer and far more often than Russians, but we are worried about Russian manipulation? Why is that? It's OK when Mexicans do it?

It needs to be pointed out that Reagan didn't want to give amnesty to illegal aliens. That was the compromise that he offered, to a Democrat-controlled Congress, in exchange for a promise that they would pass legislation to secure the border, and put an end to further illegal invasion. As is nearly always the case, the Democrats lied. They took the amnesty for extant illegal aliens, but did nothing to secure the border.

The same thing happened again under one of the Bush administrations.

I hope that Mr, Trump doesn't allow himself to be suckered the same way. No more illegal aliens should be given any kind of amnesty, unless something is solidly done to put an end to any further invasion by their kind.

Forum List

Back