Don't be an Illegal in L.A.

This isn't a issue that sprung up over night night. Nope It's been going on for over 30 years. Ronald Reagan first gave illegal Mexicans amnesty almost 30 years ago. They say: if you keep repeating yourself, that is a sign of insanity. Those that don't learn from history, are doomed to repeat it. Damn, Mexicans are manipulating our history far longer and far more often than Russians, but we are worried about Russian manipulation? Why is that? It's OK when Mexicans do it?

It needs to be pointed out that Reagan didn't want to give amnesty to illegal aliens. That was the compromise that he offered, to a Democrat-controlled Congress, in exchange for a promise that they would pass legislation to secure the border, and put an end to further illegal invasion. As is nearly always the case, the Democrats lied. They took the amnesty for extant illegal aliens, but did nothing to secure the border.

The same thing happened again under one of the Bush administrations.

I hope that Mr, Trump doesn't allow himself to be suckered the same way. No more illegal aliens should be given any kind of amnesty, unless something is solidly done to put an end to any further invasion by their kind.
Yeah yeah yeah, he also kinda ignored bombing of the marine barracks in Beirut,what do we get, thirty five later, Muslims attacking Manhattan and Mexican illegals practically taking over the western half of the US. Wow, thanks Ronnie! Cracking job!

Last time I was in Cali, I talked to a man that owned an almond orchard in Oakdale. He and his family ran it. He and his family they cant afford the taxes and it's being turned into a bloody housing development. Um and even then wetbacks ran the bloody place. They park in handicapped places, spoke only Spanish IN America and did stupid things as if they owned the bloody place . I go back to Colorado, and DAMNATION, those same moronic wetbacks have now showed up here doing the same moronic things, Russians aren't doing this, Russians aren't the problem. It's the Mexicans and the liberals that are the problem, kids.

So the farmer couldn't afford the taxes and sold the land to a developer and now doesn't have to work. It sounds more as if the family farmer can't afford competition from corporate farms.
Two fantastic leaps of assumption...doesn't have to work and cant compete. You read a lot into that post.

[I said:
In addition to arresting 212 undocumented immigrants, federal agents also served more than 100 notices to local businesses that they will be audited to determine whether they are employing people who are in the country illegally.[/I]

What a fantastic angle! I have never thought of that. That's brilliantly simplistic and yet completely logical and legal.

I have lived in the City of the Angels since the 1940s.

So I think that I understand the ethnic situation a bit.

As a child, we lived on the west side of Main Street. It was totally Caucasian with a few Asians. On the east side of Main lived many African Americans. Then a Caucasian family on the west side sold their house to an African American family. Soon everyone chose to move, too.

Today that area has gone from African American to Hispanic.

The Board of Education is headed by a Hispanic lady.
The City Council has a growing number of Hispanics.
The police are looking for a new chief of police. It would not be surprising if s/he is Hispanic.(There have already been two African American chiefs of police of the Los Angeles Police Department. Let's just say that their tenures were less than happy.)
A former mayor of Los Angeles may be the first Hispanic governor of California come November.
Most of the public school students are Hispanic.

Let's be adults about this:

1. The Hispanics are NOT going anywhere.

2. ICE deports a tiny portion (and many return anyway). It's no more than a dent. It gives ICE employees something to do each day.

3. The state legislature has many Hispanics.

4. The state's Attorney General is a Hispanic gentleman.

5. Many Caucasians depend on Hispanics: schoolteachers, medical staff, apartment owners, housewives (for their domestic help), construction contractors, etc.

6. For all intents and purposes, the matter has been settled.

a. All this talk about deportation and a wall is just theater.
b. Mexican people have often talked about the Reconquista (reconquering the land that the United States stole from Mexico in the 1840s). Let's be good sports and congratulate them on their success.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back