Donald's very Very VERRRY horrible week

Fact: the only people who care about any of these things are those who have nothing better to do than sit around obsessing over a man they hate and STILL can’t accept won the presidency after more than 18 months.

It’s scary to think these people are going to become even more desperate and hysterical during the next 30 months.

What's scarier still is just how MUCH MORE unhinged your Orange God is likely to become as Bob moves in for the kill :)

objects-in-mirror-are-closer-than-they-appear-lol-indeed-32154390.png

I think many of his supporters(who will never admit it)are embarrassed by Trump's Helsinki performance. He looked passive,weak,meek and certainly the beta.

I can’t take liberals stupidity anymore, what did y’all idiots want Trump to do at that meeting with the president of the only country with as many nukes as we have and their nukes can reach America.

I don't know, how about stand up for America? Tell Putin we know you meddled in our election and if you do it again, there will be harsh consequences. Suck it up and tell him you believe your intelligence agencies over his word on it. (have your toes crossed in your shoes when you say it). Tell him I don't care what kind of person or candidate Hillary was, she deserves a fair chance to become president of our country and that means Russia staying the hell out of our elections.

There are plenty of steps between not talking and slinging nukes at each other. I'm not worried about Putin going to war with us. We would cream him in a conventional war and we have MAD in a nuclear war. He doesn't wish his entire country leveled so he won't do something stupid. He's not Iran or North Korea. He's KGB so he knows our capability.

Putin won't respect Trump if he doesn't stand up for his country. He didn't do that. He looked like a full white version of a half-white Obama up there. The only thing we were missing was Trump apologizing for the RNC's computer not being easier to hack into.

Other than the "half-white Obama" comment (off-target) I hereby declare AP Mechanic thread winner!
Putin and the Russians (RT etc) are laughing their asses off right now. Papa Poot has Dotard on a string right now.
Dance Donnie DANCE ---> It's fucking EMBARRASSING!!

Trump%20and%20Putin.jpg

It went a little something like this:

Monday: Catastrophic press conference in Helsinki officially confirms that Trump is a a Russian asset and Putin is his Daddy
Tuesday: Confusion over Trump's words "whether it would or wouldn't be Russia" (sort of a double negative)
Wednesday: White House walks back Trump assertion that Russia is no longer targeting US
Thursday : Trump tweets that the KGB agent who attacked our democracy and got him elected is invited to White House unbeknownst to National Intelligence Director Coats
Friday: Michael Cohen secretly recorded conversation with candidate Trump regarding payment to silence yet another of his his Play-toys
Saturday: Kremlin doing summersaults about meeting and all the wonderful concessions made by Orange Poopstain as White House remains silent and public entirely in the dark as to what he gave away to his Overlord.

tenor.gif

The question is: Was this Baby Trump's worst week as POTUS? I would say yes - but every time I think that, he tops himself the very next week. I didn't think it could possibly get worse than the week it was revealed that he was caging thousands of toddlers, but what did I know? There comes a point where intelligent folk realize that every week is bad - and they are becoming progressively worse. :wink:

Verified account 1 hour ago
I had a GREAT meeting with Putin and the Fake News used every bit of their energy to try and disparage it. So bad for our country!
Trump only had a bad week in your mind.
I call it a great week for America......because all of the traitors we didn't know about made themselves known and we can get rid of them now.

Agreed. Just don’t vote for him again. Maybe Maxie and Nancy should run this time. That sounds like a great SNL skit. Maybe you are projecting, it was you that had a bad week. Maybe you should discuss this delusional obsession with your therapist in greater detail. Maybe you’ll have a breakthrough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think many of his supporters(who will never admit it)are embarrassed by Trump's Helsinki performance. He looked passive,weak,meek and certainly the beta.

I can’t take liberals stupidity anymore, what did y’all idiots want Trump to do at that meeting with the president of the only country with as many nukes as we have and their nukes can reach America.
So what should he have done?
I believe Trump knows what he’s doing. KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER! Y’all are some of the dumbest idiots around, not one bit of common sense between the whole bunch!

When the most powerful voice in this country takes into consideration sending our U.S. ambassadors to be questioned by a murdering dictator to their country, that would have been the first thing he shouldn't have been thinking about doing. And yet, he considered it. So no, Trump does not know what he is doing. It took others to make a 98 to 0 vote, to keep this retard from doing something unbelievably stupid.

Our resident Derpies (those who believe their Orange God can do no wrong) have literally sold their souls. They've yet to figure out that Grooming Trump has been a systematic campaign dating back as far as the late 80s.
Worse Yet? The entire Republican party is now under Putin's control. He did it through the Evangelical Movement and the NRA.
Either we react immediately ... OR surrender to Autocracy.
Time is of the essence

It went a little something like this:

Monday: Catastrophic press conference in Helsinki officially confirms that Trump is a a Russian asset and Putin is his Daddy
Tuesday: Confusion over Trump's words "whether it would or wouldn't be Russia" (sort of a double negative)
Wednesday: White House walks back Trump assertion that Russia is no longer targeting US
Thursday : Trump tweets that the KGB agent who attacked our democracy and got him elected is invited to White House unbeknownst to National Intelligence Director Coats
Friday: Michael Cohen secretly recorded conversation with candidate Trump regarding payment to silence yet another of his his Play-toys
Saturday: Kremlin doing summersaults about meeting and all the wonderful concessions made by Orange Poopstain as White House remains silent and public entirely in the dark as to what he gave away to his Overlord.

tenor.gif

The question is: Was this Baby Trump's worst week as POTUS? I would say yes - but every time I think that, he tops himself the very next week. I didn't think it could possibly get worse than the week it was revealed that he was caging thousands of toddlers, but what did I know? There comes a point where intelligent folk realize that every week is bad - and they are becoming progressively worse. :wink:

Verified account 1 hour ago
I had a GREAT meeting with Putin and the Fake News used every bit of their energy to try and disparage it. So bad for our country!
Trump only had a bad week in your mind.
I call it a great week for America......because all of the traitors we didn't know about made themselves known and we can get rid of them now.

Agreed. Just don’t vote for him again. Maybe Maxie and Nancy should run this time. That sounds like a great SNL skit. Maybe you are projecting, it was you that had a bad week. Maybe you should discuss this delusional obsession with your therapist in greater detail. Maybe you’ll have a breakthrough.

I had a great week.
And so did Trump.

You see.....I'm not impressed with how loud and nasty you liberals get taking about your hatred for America, and I'm sure most of America can see it for what it is.

Fact: the only people who care about any of these things are those who have nothing better to do than sit around obsessing over a man they hate and STILL can’t accept won the presidency after more than 18 months.

It’s scary to think these people are going to become even more desperate and hysterical during the next 30 months.

What's scarier still is just how MUCH MORE unhinged your Orange God is likely to become as Bob moves in for the kill :)

Better Duck....

37627894_10155471128062854_4604238046919917568_n.jpg

When the most powerful voice in this country takes into consideration sending our U.S. ambassadors to be questioned by a murdering dictator to their country, that would have been the first thing he shouldn't have been thinking about doing. And yet, he considered it. So no, Trump does not know what he is doing. It took others to make a 98 to 0 vote, to keep this retard from doing something unbelievably stupid.
Liberals only know what the media has told them, so whatever they say can be dismissed as hearsay.

Yes, and even sadder is that YOU believe whatever Pawn Calamity told YOU

You have yet to give a single response to me that suggests you have any sort of thoughtful intellect going on in your head. All you’re good for are pointless memes and doling out idiotic rhetoric like “your Orange God”, which leads me to believe you’re quite a bit younger than my 34 years.

"Fact: the only people who care about any of these things are those who have nothing better to do than sit around obsessing over a man they hate and STILL can’t accept won the presidency after more than 18 months."

That's an interesting description of our DOJ, our congress, our intelligence agencies, and the white House itself... and, by "interesting", I mean, "desperate and stupid".

Forum List

Back