Donald Trumps Pick For Attorney General Scares The Hell Out Of Hillary And Obama

A Democratic Senate, a very likely possibility, (19 of the seats that are contestable are 18 GOP and 1 Dem, and the Dem only need seven), with Trey as the President's pick for AG? I would pay ticket prices to see that set of hearings in the capitol.

Are you still shamelessly claiming to be anything but a democrat partisan? I just wonder how long you will try and keep the bit of BS going.
Telling the truth is anti-Republican? The facts indicate a Democratic Senate after next year's election. That you dislike it or me remains immaterial.

CLPfZwoUYAA0C8T.jpg

Well go ahead and nominate Trump. That will be the swan song of the GOP. They will be remembered as the whigs are.
That's funny. That's what you all said in 2014 too. I hope you are correct but I have a sinking feeling that Trump is going to be the nominee.
That would be a most amazing selection. A strange, wondrous phenomenon that would create a most incredible campaign. At the least, a new GOP would be created.

Not at all. We are all very environmentally conscious, we are pro gay rights, anti multinational corporations etc. and we all know that she sold her soul to the multinationals. She doesn't give a shit about the small guy and only wants to be POTUS to enrich herself as is very clear to anyone who opens their eyes.

If that were true she would have to register as a republican. The worst democrat is better than any republican. In the meanwhile, look out for Bernie Sanders. He is the one to put fear in the hearts of the oligarchy.
I like Bernie as a person....but some of his ideas are crazy.
But at least he's honest.

Sanders is the most honest and outspoken defender of the people.

His chance, however to be Pres is even worse than that of Trump.

Well go ahead and nominate Trump. That will be the swan song of the GOP. They will be remembered as the whigs are.
That's funny. That's what you all said in 2014 too. I hope you are correct but I have a sinking feeling that Trump is going to be the nominee.
That would be a most amazing selection. A strange, wondrous phenomenon that would create a most incredible campaign. At the least, a new GOP would be created.
Not at all. We are all very environmentally conscious, we are pro gay rights, anti multinational corporations etc. and we all know that she sold her soul to the multinationals. She doesn't give a shit about the small guy and only wants to be POTUS to enrich herself as is very clear to anyone who opens their eyes.
Yes, very. You don't like her. Fine. Neither do I. Who is "very environmentally conscious" or "pro gay rights" or anti-corporate cartels? Are you now a Democrat?

I've ALWAYS been a Democrat (my grandfather was a ranking member in the American Communist Party) , unlike you who claim to be a repub. I just have a brain so am not a progressive like you and your ilk fakey. I am FOR the common man, I am for the small mom and pop businesses that once made this country great. You're not. You are for centralized autocratic rule. You're a progressive, you're scum. And, all you can say in support of Hillary is what?

Last edited:
Once they find out who's Trump's pick for Attorney General the criminals in the WhiteHouse are going pull out all of the stops to keep Trump from becoming president. It means they may be doing some serious jail time:

BOOM: Donald Trump’s Pick For Attorney General… Liberals’ Worst Nightmare

Written by Michelle Jesse, Associate Editor on July 30, 2015
Trump-300x180.jpg

Whatever your feelings about presidential hopeful Donald Trump, you may just love his pick for attorney general. Maybe even as much as liberals will hate it.

Via Conservative Tribune:

Even though he’s just a presidential hopeful, Donald Trump has wasted no time telling America his top pick is for attorney general. And, if you were somehow involved in the Benghazi scandal or Hillary Clinton’s email debacle, you’d better watch out.

In a Tuesday tweet, Trump said that he would pick South Carolina representative and chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi Trey Gowdy as his attorney general, were he to be elected president.

“@HillaryClinton‘s toast. Dems had better get the ‘B Team’ off the bench. @TGowdySC (Trey Gowdy’s Twitter username) for Attorney General under President Trump,” Trump tweeted.

Rep. Gowdy, whose tenacious manner with liberals and Obama administration officials has earned him the nickname “The Bulldog,” has been a conservative favorite for quite some time now. In fact, before the 2014 Republican sweep of Congress, political action group the Tea Party Leadership Fund endorsed Gowdy to take over John Boehner’s position as speaker of the House.

While Gowdy didn’t get that job, it might be even more satisfying seeing the South Carolina bulldog at Eric Holder’s old desk, prosecuting all of those Democrats let slide during the Obama administration.

Imagine, after years of Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, Trey Gowdy?! The thought of it alone just renews my hope in our nation’s future. As Conservative Tribune aptly suggests, the thought of Trey Gowdy as attorney general is like Christmas in July. Like a kid awaiting the arrival of Santa, I anxiously anticipate January 2017 — and fervently hope there’s something good under the tree for us this time!
BOOM Donald Trump s Pick For Attorney General... Liberals Worst Nightmare - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

That would be my pick, also. :clap:

[I've ALWAYS been a Democrat (my grandfather was a ranking member in the American Communist Party) , unlike you who claim to be a repub. I just have a brain so am not a progressive like you and your ilk fakey. I am FOR the common man, I am for the small mom and pop businesses that once made this country great. You're not. You are for centralized autocratic rule. You're a progressive, you're scum.
You babble without real effect. The fact that you don't think I am a pub is meaningless. You claim you have a brain. :lol: You have no idea what I feel about mom and pop businesses. You have no idea if I am for "centralized autocratic rule." You have no idea what is or is not a progressive. You just belch hot air.

Now to the OP, which you failed to meet while flaming me, I don't think Trey Gowdy, even if Trump is elected, would have a chance to be AG.

Once they find out who's Trump's pick for Attorney General the criminals in the WhiteHouse are going pull out all of the stops to keep Trump from becoming president.
Trump won't be picking anyone for anything. You do realize this is just Trump and his ego having a blast promoting himself, right?

It will be interesting to see the polls a few days after the dust from the first debate August 6th, brought to you by Fox News, settles. Two hours is hardly enough time though for 10 people to convey their ambitions or solutions That is why we will have 8 more debates.

Bush has been given this advice, relative to Trump lobbing rockets at him:

SNIPS:

When Jeb Bush and Donald Trump share a debate stage next week, Bush needs to ignore the real estate mogul at all costs —and if that fails, laugh him off.

That’s the advice given by more than half of the POLITICO Caucus, our weekly, bipartisan survey of the top activists, operatives and strategists in Iowa and New Hampshire.

“The old maxim applies: Never wrestle with a pig,” counseled a New Hampshire Republican. “You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.”

Read more: Insiders warn Jeb Don t engage with Trump - Katie Glueck - POLITICO

I suspect Gowdy will be any Republican's choice for AG. The man is a pit bull...and has something Lynch and Holder lacked, integrity

He is loud and obnoxious, but I haven't seen any results from anything he has done. I guess that is all the right wing cares about. More loud mouthed clowns.

Lol! Trump has you nutters shrieking and crying. I don't think he will make it out of the primaries however he has really scared the shit out of the liberal nut jobs. LOL!

[I've ALWAYS been a Democrat (my grandfather was a ranking member in the American Communist Party) , unlike you who claim to be a repub. I just have a brain so am not a progressive like you and your ilk fakey. I am FOR the common man, I am for the small mom and pop businesses that once made this country great. You're not. You are for centralized autocratic rule. You're a progressive, you're scum.
You babble without real effect. The fact that you don't think I am a pub is meaningless. You claim you have a brain. :lol: You have no idea what I feel about mom and pop businesses. You have no idea if I am for "centralized autocratic rule." You have no idea what is or is not a progressive. You just belch hot air.

Now to the OP, which you failed to meet while flaming me, I don't think Trey Gowdy, even if Trump is elected, would have a chance to be AG.

NO ONE thinks you're a repub you twit! You have NEVER made a single post in support of ANYTHING republican. Take a look at my posts, they are overwhelmingly of a Democrat nature to the point that the rightwing loons here accuse me of being a extremist lib! NO ONE has ever seen you post a single thing in support of ANYTHING republican. You're simply a liar and a poor one at that!

How about addressing the OP instead of trying to convince everyone you're not a progressive loon.

NO ONE thinks you're a repub you twit! You have NEVER made a single post in support of ANYTHING republican. Take a look at my posts, they are overwhelmingly of a Democrat nature to the point that the rightwing loons here accuse me of being a extremist lib! NO ONE has ever seen you post a single thing in support of ANYTHING republican. You're simply a liar and a poor one at that!
What you think, Westwall, is generally meaningless. No one cares if you are Dem. I don't care if you are a Dem. I have no trouble bouncing your comments around like a basketball.

Now, once again you are flaming without being on OP.

Trump may win, but Gowdy will never be AG.

What you think, Westwall, is generally meaningless. No one cares if you are Dem. I don't care if you are a Dem. I have no trouble bouncing your comments around like a basketball.

And why would that be fakey?

And why would that be fakey?
Because the Senate will most likely go Dem. 19 of the seats will be contested, and 18 of those are GOP. Edit: Dems only needs to hold their own and win 7 of the contested, and they will have a Senate majority.

I suspect Gowdy will be any Republican's choice for AG. The man is a pit bull...and has something Lynch and Holder lacked, integrity

He is loud and obnoxious, but I haven't seen any results from anything he has done. I guess that is all the right wing cares about. More loud mouthed clowns.

Lol! Trump has you nutters shrieking and crying. I don't think he will make it out of the primaries however he has really scared the shit out of the liberal nut jobs. LOL!

Not a single liberal can be cited as expressing fear that Trump will be nominated.

Trump is a flash in the pan who's most appealing characteristic is his obnoxious demeaner and his hair. He'll enevitably shoot himself in the foot multiple times during his campaign, assuming it gets out of the starting gate. He can't win on a national level but man, I hope he wins the primary - at least it will be an entertaining year :D

Proving daily that this idiot is NOT a Republican!
Says the idiot who says things before he thinks. I believe in facts, which (1) indicates that the Senate may very well return to Democratic control, and (2) a Gowdy nomination may very well not be ratified. That is not anti-Republican, only pro-reality. I am a far better Pub than you, Vigi, for I believe in the goodness of the American people. You don't. You think the 15% or so of America that likes the TP are the true Americans.

Yes, 15%? (Hmmmm Trump has 25%, something wrong with your math!) Using YOUR number, we 15% CONTROL whether a GOP candidate will win the presidency! You are simply the Manchurian Republican, as I've always stated!
YOU were not good in math at school, remember? The 25% popularity rating refers to the GOP electorate. Your 15% of TP members refers only to its share of the the national electorate. Thus the other 75% of the GOP electorate still is not on Trump's side. We mainstream, establishment GOP are not concerned about the minority TP membership at all. If Trump does take the nomination (still a long way from now), he will ignore you as did Mitt and John. If he wins the election, that will mean he will have drawn the great center of the American electorate, which means he will further ignore you and the TP.
Newest Rasmussen has Trump at 26%.... Eat dirt, little Jakeass! LOLOLOL!
That means 74% of Republicans don't support him.

Latest poll has him at 30%...and rising!

Donald Trump has something new to crow about.

The latest numbers from the Reuters/Ipsos five-day tracking poll has boastful billionaire as the presidential choice of almost 30 percent of Republicans surveyed—a stratospheric mark given the fragmented presidential field.

Trump towers in fresh poll

Forum List

Back