What's it called when you cite a source to prove that source again?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California

"Has anyone watched the videos at the White House?" "Somebody probably has."
"How did you find out that the videos are fraudulent?" "Planned Parenthood said so."
"So basically you just accepted their side of the story uncritically?" "They'll tell you what really happened if you ask them."
"Has Planned Parenthood contacted the White House about the videos?" "Dunno, but probably."

Last edited:
We showed you undercover videos of PP sales reps talking shop with sting operatives. You dismissed it as manipulative, fraudulent, and a hoax. It was terrible that they did it and didn't even happen anyway.
I just showed you a clip of a White House spokesman saying that the videos are fraudulent because Planned Parenthood said so. You dismissed it as a full-blown ridiculous lie.

At this point I could walk you into their lab and you'd tell me that they're justified in harvesting organs because the baby's dead, that they're harvesting tissues from a fetus, that they're merely harvesting research samples from organic material that was never alive in the first place, and that there's not even anyone there and I'm insane. It's pretty obvious you're in full damage control mode right now...

Forum List

Back