Migrant Crisis hits Chicago

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
These are pictures of the police station off Halsted, they loaded up the school bus (destination unknown) the border states are insuring that the entire country becomes browner in the future. I guess Republicans are in favor of diversity afrter all. ;)

IMG_2570.jpeg

IMG_2571.jpeg

IMG_2572.jpeg
IMG_2573.jpeg

These are pictures of the police station off Halsted, they loaded up the school bus (destination unknown) the border states are insuring that the entire country becomes browner in the future. I guess Republicans are in favor of diversity afrter all. ;)

View attachment 825972

View attachment 825973

View attachment 825974View attachment 825975

Poor people. Chicago is a filthy, dangerous shithole. They'll want to go back to Guatemala after this. Especially when they find out how much people like you actually hate them.

lol

I don't think most Americans have a clue how dependant this country is on these migrants from the south for everything from digging ditches, landscaping, the hospitality industry, the restaurant industry, meatpacking plants, vegetable pickers, etc., etc.

Visiting Estes Park Colorado for a week we saw 99.5% of all workers in the stores and restaurants were hispanic, I saw 2 whites and no blacks working anywhere in the tourist zones.

I don't think most Americans have a clue how dependant this country is on these migrants from the south for everything from digging ditches, landscaping, the hospitality industry, the restaurants industry, meatpacking plants, vegetable pickers, etc., etc.

Visiting Estes Park Colorado for a week we saw 99.5% of all workers in the stores and restaurants were hispanic, I saw 2 whites and no blacks working anywhere in the tourist zones.

Assuming all the brown people you see are illegals is racist and despicable.

I don't think most Americans have a clue how dependant this country is on these migrants from the south for everything from digging ditches, landscaping, the hospitality industry, the restaurant industry, meatpacking plants, vegetable pickers, etc., etc.

False equivalence....Most of them are legal and/or green card holders.....None of the border crashers are picking strawberries.

Even the legal Hispanics in the Rio Grande valley have had their fill of you open border assclowns.

False equivalence....Most of them are legal and/or green card holders.....None of the border crashers are picking strawberries.

Even the legal Hispanics in the Rio Grande valley have had their fill of you open border assclowns.
I don't know why you keep referring to me as an "open border" supporter, when I'm not and have never been, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Your assumption that "most" working in this country are legal is a flimsy supposition on your part. You could raid any meatpacking plant or vegetable picking operation and find plenty of illegals, but at least I know you are in favor of these folks all getting their green cards.

America will become browner in the future, due in no small part to Republican governors and legislatures.

I don't know why you keep referring to me as an "open border" supporter, when I'm not and have never been, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Your assumption that "most" working in this country are legal is a flimsy supposition on your part. You could raid any meatpacking plant or vegetable picking operation and find plenty of illegals, but at least I know you are in favor of these folks all getting their green cards.

America will become browner in the future, due in no small part to Republican governors and legislatures.

Your assumption that immigrants will support DemoKKKrats is racist.

I don't know why you keep referring to me as an "open border" supporter, when I'm not and have never been, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
"Not losing any sleep" over 10+ million border crashers makes you in favor of open borders.
Your assumption that "most" working in this country are legal is a flimsy supposition on your part. You could raid any meatpacking plant or vegetable picking operation and find plenty of illegals, but at least I know you are in favor of these folks all getting their green cards.
"You could X", with no backing of your own, is no less flimsy a supposition.
Couldn't care less about skin pigmentation, which can't be said for you.

There is a difference between legal migrants, and illegals.

True story

There is a difference between legal migrants, and illegals.

True story
Of course. I agree the border is fucked and it is entirely too easy to cross it. I believe that the legal challenge to Abbott's river wall is stupid, and that barriers like these should have been in place 50 years ago.

Forum List

Back