Donald Trumps brother, Robert Trump, passes away

This is sad. I feel for the family.

Fuck his family. Donnie certainly doesnā€™t give a shit.
You are BEYOND despicable, Billy. Truly sad. It must be horrific to be as miserable as you are.
I probably went a step too far, but Christ itā€™s not like you even care all that much. Hell if it was Bidenā€™s brother you certainly wouldnā€™t.
If Biden's brother had died, I doubt we would say anything like what you posted.

Yes...you (not you specifically) would...look at what was said in the John Lewis thread, any number of Ginsberg cancer threads, even the thread when Beau Biden died. Being a crass jerk is bipartisan, but unfortunately I think it is just getting worse.

You are BEYOND despicable, Billy. Truly sad. It must be horrific to be as miserable as you are.
I probably went a step too far, but Christ itā€™s not like you even care all that much. Hell if it was Bidenā€™s brother you certainly wouldnā€™t.
If Biden's brother had died, I doubt we would say anything like what you posted.

Yes...you (not you specifically) would...look at what was said in the John Lewis thread, any number of Ginsberg cancer threads, even the thread when Beau Biden died. Being a crass jerk is bipartisan, but unfortunately I think it is just getting worse.
Lewis and Ginsberg are fair game as they are/were public figures.

Trump's brother passed away yesterday and I'm waiting for the left to start in on him.
I think right now they're trying to ignore the story, but I'm just waiting for the media to start chiming in on his brother.....most of them not even knowing he existed before today.

I suspect it will center around the idea that Robert Trump attempted to prevent Mary Trump's book from being published.

YOUNGER BROTHER!!!!!!
Perhaps the President is getting the same most advanced medical treatment that Ginsberg, Hillary and Joe are getting.

Trump's brother passed away yesterday and I'm waiting for the left to start in on him.
If the left were as wretched as the right, Biden would be musing as to whether Trump had his brother killed to cover up his financial crimes.

Lots of people are saying it and it should be addressed. Lotta questions out there. Very strange. Really healthy guy just dies suddenly. Some say itā€™s convenient.

I still feel it is wrong in a death thread, but Beau Biden isnā€™t.

I still feel it is wrong in a death thread, but Beau Biden isnā€™t.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I do agree with you, Coyote.

I think right now they're trying to ignore the story, but I'm just waiting for the media to start chiming in on his brother.....most of them not even knowing he existed before today.

I suspect it will center around the idea that Robert Trump attempted to prevent Mary Trump's book from being published.

YOUNGER BROTHER!!!!!!
Perhaps the President is getting the same most advanced medical treatment that Ginsberg, Hillary and Joe are getting.
What does that have to do with the OP can't get his shit together and post a correct thread title?

If the left were as wretched as the right, Biden would be musing as to whether Trump had his brother killed to cover up his financial crimes.

Lots of people are saying it and it should be addressed. Lotta questions out there. Very strange. Really healthy guy just dies suddenly. Some say itā€™s convenient.
I seen published stories (not twitter feeds) that said he had been suffering illness for sometime. However, it wouldn't surprise me if his death has a secondary to COVID-19.

In any other venue, this would be grounds for Washington to pause for a day and unite in mourning. Fox News Sunday didn't even mention it. Has Nancy sent her condolences to Donald yet? How long will it take for the rotting pustules on the left to start asking what he died of and saying they wish it were Trump instead.

Why would Washington unite in mourning? Heā€™s just a private citizen.

I won't start on him God answered my prayers ,only got the wrong one I'll do better next time

YOUNGER BROTHER!!!!!!
Had one die at 48 for drinking too much 3 brothers 2 dead and this moron lives God is laughing at us

A REAL MAN
Biden to Trump: 'I know the tremendous pain of losing a loved one'

Yahoo News
COLIN CAMPBELL
Aug 16th 2020 10:53AM
Former Vice President Joe Biden tweeted an empathetic message on Sunday to his political rival.
The morning after Trumpā€™s younger brother, Robert Trump, died at the age of 71, Biden said he knows the ā€œtremendous painā€ that the president must be experiencing.
ā€œMr. President, Jill and I are sad to learn of your younger brother Robertā€™s passing,ā€ the presumptive Democratic nominee wrote on Twitter. ā€œI know the tremendous pain of losing a loved one ā€” and I know how important family is in moments like these. I hope you know that our prayers are with you all.ā€

In any other venue, this would be grounds for Washington to pause for a day and unite in mourning. Fox News Sunday didn't even mention it. Has Nancy sent her condolences to Donald yet? How long will it take for the rotting pustules on the left to start asking what he died of and saying they wish it were Trump instead.

JUST a private citizen?????
Are our "servants" royalty to the left?

Clearly your lack of empathy shows your bias.

JUST a private citizen?????
Are our "servants" royalty to the left?
Yes. Just a private citizen. The government does not mourn every private citizenā€™s death. Only those who have had an important contribution on the nationā€™s governance.

Clearly your lack of empathy shows your bias.
It is what it is.
- Donald Trump

Howā€™s that for lack of empathy?

You know as well as I do that Washington doesnā€™t mourn private citizens. Trumpā€™s brother wasnā€™t any kind of public figure.

Forum List

Back