Donald Trumps brother, Robert Trump, passes away

Trump's brother passed away yesterday and I'm waiting for the left to start in on him.
I think right now they're trying to ignore the story, but I'm just waiting for the media to start chiming in on his brother.....most of them not even knowing he existed before today.

I suspect it will center around the idea that Robert Trump attempted to prevent Mary Trump's book from being published.

In any other venue, this would be grounds for Washington to pause for a day and unite in mourning. Fox News Sunday didn't even mention it. Has Nancy sent her condolences to Donald yet? How long will it take for the rotting pustules on the left to start asking what he died of and saying they wish it were Trump instead.

Why would Washington unite in mourning? He’s just a private citizen.
Clearly your lack of empathy shows your bias.
It is what it is.
- Donald Trump

How’s that for lack of empathy?

You know as well as I do that Washington doesn’t mourn private citizens. Trump’s brother wasn’t any kind of public figure.
Actually he was....but he was much more public than George Floyd was, that is until the left decided to use his story to launch riots all over the country.
George Floyd wasn’t public until he was murdered by the state.

I’m sure he'd have preferred to not be so famous.
You don't even know if he was murdered......you assume that because the media claims that is what happened.
I've heard he was on something and was crying out that he couldn't breathe before he got out of the squad car.
Missed the point by a country mile.

Trump's brother passed away yesterday and I'm waiting for the left to start in on him.
I think right now they're trying to ignore the story, but I'm just waiting for the media to start chiming in on his brother.....most of them not even knowing he existed before today.

I suspect it will center around the idea that Robert Trump attempted to prevent Mary Trump's book from being published.

Only thing I'm curious about is what did he die from? They are keeping that tightly under wraps.
No one's ignoring the story. Trump's brother was known for divorcing his wife more than a decade ago after 25 years of marriage.
If you notice, no one is chiming in about anything.
Perhaps because it's none of you foul vermins business.

Wtf? Cause of death is not usually a big secret....the fact that it IS being kept under wraps while we know Robert was in ICU a number of times over the last month probably points to Covid-19 complications.

In any other venue, this would be grounds for Washington to pause for a day and unite in mourning. Fox News Sunday didn't even mention it. Has Nancy sent her condolences to Donald yet? How long will it take for the rotting pustules on the left to start asking what he died of and saying they wish it were Trump instead.

It is what it is.
- Donald Trump

You know as well as I do that Washington doesn’t mourn private citizens. Trump’s brother wasn’t any kind of public figure.
Actually he was....but he was much more public than George Floyd was, that is until the left decided to use his story to launch riots all over the country.

You don't even know if he was murdered......you assume that because the media claims that is what happened.
I've heard he was on something and was crying out that he couldn't breathe before he got out of the squad car.
No....I got the point.
I think you missed the irony.
Again....he wouldn't have been famous if he didn't serve a purpose to the left.
Regardless how twisted that purpose turned out to be.
They literally buried that criminal in a Golden Coffin because his death meant that much to them.

Only thing I'm curious about is what did he die from? They are keeping that tightly under wraps.
No one's ignoring the story. Trump's brother was known for divorcing his wife more than a decade ago after 25 years of marriage.

Wtf? Cause of death is not usually a big secret....the fact that it IS being kept under wraps while we know Robert was in ICU a number of times over the last month probably points to Covid-19 complications.
He just died......his body has just barely made room temperature and you're already declaring that he died of COVID-19 without a shred of proof.

It is what it is.
- Donald Trump

No....I got the point.
They literally buried that criminal in a Golden Coffin because his death meant that much to them.
This is off topic and irrelevant.

Trump’s brother was not a public figure. He did nothing of note for the country. He does not get a national day of morning or whatever nonsense the other poster was suggesting about “coming together” in Washington.

He’s a private citizen just like the rest of us.

If you want a day of morning in Washington, do something for your country.

Or heart disease, cancer, diabetes and on and on

Goddamn loon

It is what it is.
- Donald Trump

No....I got the point.
This is off topic and irrelevant.

Trump’s brother was not a public figure. He did nothing of note for the country. He does not get a national day of morning or whatever nonsense the other poster was suggesting about “coming together” in Washington.

He’s a private citizen just like the rest of us.

If you want a day of morning in Washington, do something for your country.
Or if you want 3-12 months of morning....die for the Democrat Party.

I'm waiting for them to dream up another excuse to riot other than George Floyd or some other dead black guy.
Maybe they can riot when Trump wins in a landslide.

He just died......his body has just barely made room temperature and you're already declaring that he died of COVID-19 without a shred of proof.

Usually the cause is reported along with the announcement of passing.

...Such and such died due to the complicaitons with such and such is the normal pulbic announcement.

...Such and such died due to the complicaitons with such and such is the normal pulbic announcement.
Usually the cause is reported when it's COVID-19 or due to gun violence.
The actual cause isn't usually announced until after the autopsy.

Come on, his situation was well known, it wasn't some sort of sudden passing that an autopsy would shed light on.

Come on, his situation was well known, it wasn't some sort of sudden passing that an autopsy would shed light on.
Apparently not.
I think especially now they need to be sure so you libs don't get a chance to capitalize on his death.

Damn, wrong tRump.

I await with great joy for day when the right trump sleeps in the dirt.

Biden is not a "trump".
Figured that out all in your own, did ya?

Lmao

Definitely not. Bidens never worked in the private sector, Biden's never created a company, Biden's never made a billion dollars.

Biden's sexually assaulted women and he does like to grab little girls.

Forum List

Back