Donald Trumps brother, Robert Trump, passes away

Sad. Democrats are praising his death on social media right now.

This is sad. I feel for the family.

Fuck his family. Donnie certainly doesn’t give a shit.
You are BEYOND despicable, Billy. Truly sad. It must be horrific to be as miserable as you are.
I probably went a step too far, but Christ it’s not like you even care all that much. Hell if it was Biden’s brother you certainly wouldn’t.

Sorry to hear that very sad. I wonder who will be the first to post something nasty and insulting about him?
Yeah, I was wondering, also.

The answer would be Billy bitch in post 7 in this thread.
Yeah, it's was expected and shows the level of class some on the left has. I will not let him or anyone derail this thread.
Thanks, Meister. Please prevent him from posting again on this thread.

You are BEYOND despicable, Billy. Truly sad. It must be horrific to be as miserable as you are.
I probably went a step too far, but Christ it’s not like you even care all that much. Hell if it was Biden’s brother you certainly wouldn’t.
You are DESPICABLE.

If Biden's brother had died, I doubt we would say anything like what you posted.

If Biden's brother had died, I doubt we would say anything like what you posted.
We wouldn't because we have class.

Forum List

Back