Donald Trumps brother, Robert Trump, passes away

This is sad. I feel for the family.

Fuck his family. Donnie certainly doesn’t give a shit.
You are BEYOND despicable, Billy. Truly sad. It must be horrific to be as miserable as you are.
I probably went a step too far, but Christ it’s not like you even care all that much. Hell if it was Biden’s brother you certainly wouldn’t.
Just a sleazebag.

trying to make em happy and all along the sons of bitches showing the colorors they’ve shown for four years.

fuck ALL Democrats.

I think we have seen disgusting and despicable behavior from both sides when it comes to deaths surrounding political figures.
Robert Trump was not a political figure,
That doesn't matter to Communist Democrats if you're connected to President Trump at all for any reason you're a target for their violence :mad:
It was a reflexive comment, and she never has been the sharpest of tacks anyway.

trying to make em happy and all along the sons of bitches showing the colorors they’ve shown for four years.

fuck ALL Democrats.

Aww....sucks when the knife of social media cuts in the other direction huh?
No worse than some of the tweets I've seen right wingers make about people on the left.
It's social media. You were expecting Harvard manners? :)

Trump's brother passed away yesterday and I'm waiting for the left to start in on him.
I think right now they're trying to ignore the story, but I'm just waiting for the media to start chiming in on his brother.....most of them not even knowing he existed before today.

I suspect it will center around the idea that Robert Trump attempted to prevent Mary Trump's book from being published.

In any other venue, this would be grounds for Washington to pause for a day and unite in mourning. Fox News Sunday didn't even mention it. Has Nancy sent her condolences to Donald yet? How long will it take for the rotting pustules on the left to start asking what he died of and saying they wish it were Trump instead.

Why would Washington unite in mourning? He’s just a private citizen.
JUST a private citizen?????
Are our "servants" royalty to the left?
Yes. Just a private citizen. The government does not mourn every private citizen’s death. Only those who have had an important contribution on the nation’s governance.
So why the big sendoff for George Floyd if that's the case?
Did the private citizen have to be black?
Did he have to be killed by a cop to get recognized?
Does a private citizen have to be someone the left can use to push their agenda to get a flag dipped to half-mast or a folded American flag or get heads of state showing up at their funeral?

fuck ALL Democrats.

No worse than some of the tweets I've seen right wingers make about people on the left.
Post em you cowardly pos.

fuck ALL Democrats.

Reminds me of the crap when McCain died.

Trump's brother passed away yesterday and I'm waiting for the left to start in on him.
I think right now they're trying to ignore the story, but I'm just waiting for the media to start chiming in on his brother.....most of them not even knowing he existed before today.

I suspect it will center around the idea that Robert Trump attempted to prevent Mary Trump's book from being published.

In any other venue, this would be grounds for Washington to pause for a day and unite in mourning. Fox News Sunday didn't even mention it. Has Nancy sent her condolences to Donald yet? How long will it take for the rotting pustules on the left to start asking what he died of and saying they wish it were Trump instead.

Clearly your lack of empathy shows your bias.
It is what it is.
- Donald Trump

How’s that for lack of empathy?

You know as well as I do that Washington doesn’t mourn private citizens. Trump’s brother wasn’t any kind of public figure.
Actually he was....but he was much more public than George Floyd was, that is until the left decided to use his story to launch riots all over the country.

fuck ALL Democrats.

Reminds me of the crap when McCain died.

Social media is a sewer...right or left.
Some people are just content with throwing grenades behind the safety of anonymity.
Then the herd mentality takes over.

fuck ALL Democrats.

Ugly shit is ugly shit, no doubt about it. It doesn't matter where it comes from.

Of course, they were fine with the President of the United States treating John Lewis' death like some guy somewhere had died.

Impossible to take Trumpsters seriously.

It is what it is.
- Donald Trump

You know as well as I do that Washington doesn’t mourn private citizens. Trump’s brother wasn’t any kind of public figure.
Actually he was....but he was much more public than George Floyd was, that is until the left decided to use his story to launch riots all over the country.
George Floyd wasn’t public until he was murdered by the state.

I’m sure he'd have preferred to not be so famous.

It is what it is.
- Donald Trump

You don't even know if he was murdered......you assume that because the media claims that is what happened.
I've heard he was on something and was crying out that he couldn't breathe before he got out of the squad car.

It is what it is.
- Donald Trump

You don't even know if he was murdered......you assume that because the media claims that is what happened.
I've heard he was on something and was crying out that he couldn't breathe before he got out of the squad car.

No the almost 6 minutes of video of him face down on the ground hands cuffed behind his back with a knee over his neck kinda sealed it for people.

EDIT - Trump's brother should rest in peace. I'm just wondering why they are being so tight lipped about the cause of death.

Forum List

Back