Donald Trump's appeal

i did confuse you with someone else. sorry.
you're just the guy who lies. constantly.

Because to you, that which serves the party is "truth" and that which doesn't is "lies."

I would say you were uniquely insane, but Jonestown showed that there are many like you.

Look, you're a hack, it's all you are. You are not capable of reason.

{
President Obama’s top 10 constitutional violations of 2013.

1. Delay of Obamacare’s out-of-pocket caps. The Labor Department announced in February that it was delaying for a year the part of the healthcare law that limits how much people have to spend on their own insurance. This may have been sensible—insurers and employers need time to comply with rapidly changing regulations—but changing the law requires actual legislation.

2. Delay of Obamacare’s employer mandate. The administration announced via blogpost on the eve of the July 4 holiday that it was delaying the requirement that employers of at least 50 people provide complying insurance or pay a fine. This time it did cite statutory authority, but the cited provisions allow the delay of certain reporting requirements, not of the mandate itself.

Recommended by Forbes
3. Delay of Obamacare’s insurance requirements. The famous pledge that “if you like your plan, you can keep it” backfired when insurance companies started cancelling millions of plans that didn’t comply with Obamacare’s requirements. President Obama called a press conference last month to proclaim that people could continue buying non-complying plans in 2014—despite Obamacare’s explicit language to the contrary. He then refused to consider a House-passed bill that would’ve made this action legal.

4. Exemption of Congress from Obamacare. A little-known part of Obamacare requires Congressmen and their staff to get insurance through the new healthcare exchanges, rather than a taxpayer-funded program. In the quiet of August, President Obama directed the Office of Personnel Management to interpret the law to maintain the generous congressional benefits.

5. Expansion of the employer mandate penalty through IRS regulation. Obamacare grants tax credits to people whose employers don’t provide coverage if they buy a plan “through an Exchange established by the State”—and then fines employers for each employee receiving such a subsidy. No tax credits are authorized for residents of states where the exchanges are established by the federal government, as an incentive for states to create exchanges themselves. Because so few (16) states did, however, the IRS issued a rule ignoring that plain text and allowed subsidies (and commensurate fines) for plans coming from “a State Exchange, regional Exchange, subsidiary Exchange, and federally-facilitated Exchange.”

6. Political profiling by the IRS. After seeing a rise in the number of applications for tax-exempt status, the IRS in 2010 compiled a “be on the lookout” (“BOLO”) list to identify organizations engaged in political activities. The list included words such as “Tea Party,” “Patriots,” and “Israel”; subjects such as government spending, debt, or taxes; and activities such as criticizing the government, educating about the Constitution, or challenging Obamacare. The targeting continued through May of this year.

7. Outlandish Supreme Court arguments. Between January 2012 and June 2013, the Supreme Court unanimously rejected the Justice Department’s extreme positions 9 times. The cases ranged from criminal procedure to property rights, religious liberty to immigration, securities regulation to tax law. They had nothing in common other than the government’s view that federal power is virtually unlimited. As a comparison, in the entire Bush and Clinton presidencies, the government suffered 15 and 23 unanimous rulings, respectively.

8. Recess appointments. Last year, President Obama appointed three members of the National Labor Relations Board, as well as the head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, during what he considered to be a Senate recess. But the Senate was still holding “pro forma” sessions every three days—a technique developed by Sen. Harry Reid to thwart Bush recess appointments. (Meanwhile, the Dodd-Frank Act, which created the CFPB, provides that authority remains with the Treasury Secretary until a director is “confirmed by the Senate.”) In January, the D.C. Circuit held the NLRB appointments to be unconstitutional, which ruling White House spokesman Jay Carney said only applied to “one court, one case, one company.”

9. Assault on free speech and due process on college campuses. Responding to complaints about the University of Montana’s handling of sexual assault claims, the Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights, in conjunction with the Justice Department, sent the university a letter intended as a national “blueprint” for tackling sexual harassment. The letter urges a crackdown on “unwelcome” speech and requires complaints to be heard in quasi-judicial procedures that deny legal representation, encourage punishment before trial, and convict based on a mere “more likely than not” standard.

trans.gif
10. Mini-DREAM Act. Congress has shamelessly failed to pass any sort of immigration reform, including for the most sympathetic victims of the current non-system, young people who were brought into the country illegally as children. Nonetheless, President Obama, contradicting his own previous statements claiming to lack authority, directed the Department of Homeland Security to issue work and residence permits to the so-called Dreamers. The executive branch undoubtedly has discretion regarding enforcement priorities, but granting de facto green cards goes beyond a decision to defer deportation in certain cases.}

President Obama's Top 10 Constitutional Violations Of 2013

correction! teabaggers named them selves.

You know that is false, you've been shown a dozen times that the first known use was the Daily Show,

But hey, you're a hack, party above all - you have no use for integrity.

it's almost as unfortunate as the name dick Glasscock, before you ask , yes it the name of a kid I went to JR high school with.

What a shame that you never matured past Jr. High...

Well, it's pretty clear what Donald Trump's greatest appeal is right now. He is not named Hillary or Jeb!

He appeals to those on the ridiculous right who have contempt for sound, responsible governance.

We don't have a sound, responsible governance and people are angry for many reasons at both parties.
We have a out of control spending government and a huge one that can't be controlled.
Even President Obama said it, yet neither party is doing anything about it.
This is why both sides are going for Trump and Sanders right now.

Trump is obviously saying what those polled want to hear.

He's a billionaire who can't be bought and a man who doesn't have a PC bone in his body.

If you ask him a question he'll give you his honest answer and he won't give shit one whether you like that answer or not

He doesn't owe those mouth breathers in DC anything and all of the above is why he's leading in the polls.

You know that is false, you've been shown a dozen times that the first known use was the Daily Show,

it's almost as unfortunate as the name dick Glasscock, before you ask , yes it the name of a kid I went to JR high school with.

bullshit

...Biden is unbeatable. All that remains is that the Democrats wake up to that fact.
That does not address the counterpoint to your 'weak field' remark.

But, as long as you're diverting the conversation away from that counterpoint...

If Old Uncle Joe was 'unbeatable', Barack Hussein Obama would not be President.

A tv celebrity and con man is leading the GOP field. What more evidence do you need that the field is weak?

bullshit
The grassroots movement didn't always consider "tea bagger" a slur: Early Tea Partiers innocently embraced the term until they discovered its vulgar connotations (see also the 1998 John Waters movie Pecker). In a twist, some conservatives have recently advocated that the word be reclaimed. Here's a look at the evolution of the insult:

Feb. 27, 2009
At the first anti-stimulus "New American Tea Party" rally in Washington D.C., a protestor carries a sign reading "Tea Bag the Liberal Dems before they Tea Bag You!!" The Washington Independent's David Weigel calls it "the best sign I saw."

March 2
Americans for Prosperity, an anti-tax group, is one of the first Tea Party organizations to advocate sending tea bags to elected officials to protest the stimulus package. Several other lobby groups follow suit.

April 1

http://theweek.com/articles/494697/evolution-word-tea-bagger

Several Tea Party protest sites encourage readers to "Tea bag the fools in DC." Jay Nordlinger at National Review Online later admits.......

"Teabagger"
Some members of the movement adopted the term as a verb, and a few others referred to themselves as "teabaggers."[237][238][239] News media and progressive commentators outside the movement began to use the term mockingly and derisively, alluding to the sexual connotation of the term when referring to Tea Party protesters. The first pejorative use of the term was in 2007 by Indiana Democratic Party Communications Director Jennifer Wagner.[240] The use of the double entendre evolved from Tea Party protest sites encouraging readers to "Tea bag the fools in DC" to the political left adopting the term for derogatory jokes.[239][241][242] It has been used by several media outlets to humorously refer to Tea Party-affiliated protestors.[243] Some conservatives have advocated that the non-vulgar meaning of the word be reclaimed.[239] Grant Barrett, co-host of the A Way with Words radio program, has listed teabagger as a 2009 buzzword meaning, "a derogatory name for attendees of Tea Parties, probably coined in allusion to a sexual practice".[244]

bullshit
The grassroots movement didn't always consider "tea bagger" a slur: Early Tea Partiers innocently embraced the term until they discovered its vulgar connotations (see also the 1998 John Waters movie Pecker). In a twist, some conservatives have recently advocated that the word be reclaimed. Here's a look at the evolution of the insult:

Feb. 27, 2009
At the first anti-stimulus "New American Tea Party" rally in Washington D.C., a protestor carries a sign reading "Tea Bag the Liberal Dems before they Tea Bag You!!" The Washington Independent's David Weigel calls it "the best sign I saw."

March 2
Americans for Prosperity, an anti-tax group, is one of the first Tea Party organizations to advocate sending tea bags to elected officials to protest the stimulus package. Several other lobby groups follow suit.

April 1

The evolution of the word 'tea bagger'

Several Tea Party protest sites encourage readers to "Tea bag the fools in DC." Jay Nordlinger at National Review Online later admits.......

Oh, "The Week," I guess DailyKOS was too credible.

Stewart actually took Madcow to task for COINING THE TERM in 2008. The Daily Show mentioned it, but it was the sleazy leftists Olbermann and Madcow who started using the term.

{
RACHEL MADDOW, HOST: The caricature of the Left being as vociferous as the right is something that…

JON STEWART: I don't think that's the caricature of the Left. I really don't. I think the caricature of the Left is one that is slightly that -- that – they use as a cudgel. Didn't you hate when the Republicans used to use the phrase Democrat. Democrat.

MADDOW: The Democrat Party. Has the word rat in it.

STEWART: It seemed dickish. Democrat Party. Or when you spoke out against the war, there was a subtle undertone of you're un-American, you don't want to win the war on terror. Well, I think that what also comes out sometimes from the other side is teabagger. Now that’s I think derogatory. And I don't think anybody would mistake it for that, for anything other than that. And it's been used on this network quite frequently, by hosts, by guests…

MADDOW: You don't think it was funny that they were calling them, they were saying tea bag the White House before the White House tea bags you?

STEWART: I thought it was funny for a day. I thought it was funny for a day.

MADDOW: Funny enough to play the John Waters clip of the teabagging thing on a bar?

STEWART: For a day. Probably wouldn't have run with it with guests and things for months.

MADDOW: I didn't run it for months.

STEWART: No, but your part…

MADDOW: But I got criticized for it for months.

STEWART: Well, because you kind of made hay of it. You made more hay of it than maybe that, you know, that…

MADDOW: Took the joke too far.

- See more at: Jon Stewart Scolds Rachel Maddow and MSNBC for Saying 'Teabagger'

And yes, many of the Tea Party had no idea what it meant. Aren't leftists clever to get church ladies to use a term that is vulgar.

"Teabagger"
Some members of the movement adopted the term as a verb, and a few others referred to themselves as "teabaggers."[237][238][239] News media and progressive commentators outside the movement began to use the term mockingly and derisively, alluding to the sexual connotation of the term when referring to Tea Party protesters. The first pejorative use of the term was in 2007 by Indiana Democratic Party Communications Director Jennifer Wagner.[240] The use of the double entendre evolved from Tea Party protest sites encouraging readers to "Tea bag the fools in DC" to the political left adopting the term for derogatory jokes.[239][241][242] It has been used by several media outlets to humorously refer to Tea Party-affiliated protestors.[243] Some conservatives have advocated that the non-vulgar meaning of the word be reclaimed.[239] Grant Barrett, co-host of the A Way with Words radio program, has listed teabagger as a 2009 buzzword meaning, "a derogatory name for attendees of Tea Parties, probably coined in allusion to a sexual practice".[244]

So even you admit now that the pejorative started with leftists.. :thup:

bullshit

Feb. 27, 2009

March 2

April 1

The evolution of the word 'tea bagger'

Oh, "The Week," I guess DailyKOS was too credible.

Stewart actually took Madcow to task for COINING THE TERM in 2008. The Daily Show mentioned it, but it was the sleazy leftists Olbermann and Madcow who started using the term.

{
RACHEL MADDOW, HOST: The caricature of the Left being as vociferous as the right is something that…

JON STEWART: I don't think that's the caricature of the Left. I really don't. I think the caricature of the Left is one that is slightly that -- that – they use as a cudgel. Didn't you hate when the Republicans used to use the phrase Democrat. Democrat.

MADDOW: The Democrat Party. Has the word rat in it.

STEWART: It seemed dickish. Democrat Party. Or when you spoke out against the war, there was a subtle undertone of you're un-American, you don't want to win the war on terror. Well, I think that what also comes out sometimes from the other side is teabagger. Now that’s I think derogatory. And I don't think anybody would mistake it for that, for anything other than that. And it's been used on this network quite frequently, by hosts, by guests…

MADDOW: You don't think it was funny that they were calling them, they were saying tea bag the White House before the White House tea bags you?

STEWART: I thought it was funny for a day. I thought it was funny for a day.

MADDOW: Funny enough to play the John Waters clip of the teabagging thing on a bar?

STEWART: For a day. Probably wouldn't have run with it with guests and things for months.

MADDOW: I didn't run it for months.

STEWART: No, but your part…

MADDOW: But I got criticized for it for months.

STEWART: Well, because you kind of made hay of it. You made more hay of it than maybe that, you know, that…

MADDOW: Took the joke too far.

- See more at: Jon Stewart Scolds Rachel Maddow and MSNBC for Saying 'Teabagger'

And yes, many of the Tea Party had no idea what it meant. Aren't leftists clever to get church ladies to use a term that is vulgar.
bullshit

"Teabagger"

false both articles I posted are rock solid evidence that themselves created that term. the "left" just ran with it.
the interview you posted make no mention or inference of the origin of the term.
you are full of shit own it!

from the tea baggers mouth: "Some members of the movement adopted the term as a verb, and a few others referred to themselves as "teabaggers."

"The grassroots movement didn't always consider "tea bagger" a slur: Early Tea Partiers innocently embraced the term until they discovered its vulgar connotations"

"Teabagger"

false both articles I posted are rock solid evidence that themselves created that term. the "left" just ran with it.
the interview you posted make no mention or inference of the origin of the term.

from the tea baggers mouth: "Some members of the movement adopted the term as a verb, and a few others referred to themselves as "teabaggers."

"The grassroots movement didn't always consider "tea bagger" a slur: Early Tea Partiers innocently embraced the term until they discovered its vulgar connotations"

Your own article says;

{The first pejorative use of the term was in 2007 by Indiana Democratic Party Communications Director Jennifer Wagner.[240]}

I love it when you prove yourself wrong.

"Teabagger"

Your own article says;

{The first pejorative use of the term was in 2007 by Indiana Democratic Party Communications Director Jennifer Wagner.[240]}

I love it when you prove yourself wrong.
you've proved nobody wrong. guess you can't or don't read well.
" The first pejorative use of the term" means that the terms was in use by the teabaggers to identify themselves before 2007.
game over.

Enough With The Whining! 'Teabaggers' Actually Introduced The Term They Now Claim Is A Slur
Moreover, as Jay Nordlinger at National Review admits, the term "teabagger" was introduced to the political lexicon by Tea Party movement leaders:

The first big day for this movement was Tax Day, April 15. And organizers had a gimmick. They asked people to send a tea bag to the Oval Office. One of the exhortations was “Tea Bag the Fools in D.C.” A protester was spotted with a sign saying, “Tea Bag the Liberal Dems Before They Tea Bag You.” So, conservatives started it: started with this terminology. But others ran with it and ran with it.

Tommy Christopher at Mediaite has it about right:

The origin of the term is relevant in determining the relative size of the Tea Party’s violin. What wasn’t pointed out to Tapper is the fact that the Tea Partiers not only invented the term, they did so in order to inflict a similar double entendre onto the President, the Democrats, and liberals in general. Hence, it’s a violin so small, you need an electron microscope with a zoom lens to see it.

Now, they’re trying to re-cast the term as a slur, on a par with the “n-word,” hurtful to all the Tea Party members who are just ordinary moms, dads, sons, and daughters. The latter point has some resonance, but the former is ridiculous in the extreme.

In emails, protest signs, t-shirts, and online, early Tea Party literature urged protesters to “Tea Bag the White House,” and to “Tea-bag the liberal Dems before they tea-bag you.” The suggestion is that the metaphoric “tea-bags” be shoved in the mouths of the President, Democratic members of Congress, and even ordinary citizens who identify as liberal Democrats. The idea that they just didn’t know the term’s only (at that time) meaning is belied by the fact that they obviously knew it was negative (and non-consensual), since they didn’t want it done to them, and also because it only had one meaning.

It was only after MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and David Shuster, and CNN’s Anderson Cooper, turned the tables on the term that Tea Partiers objected. They were perfectly satisfied to advocate the metaphoric mouth-rape of liberal men, women, and children, but had the nerve to become indignant when the insult boomeranged on them.

Forum List

Back