Donald Trump, we hardly knew ye

But, it's all coming back to me now.

Washington Post
Inside the government's racial bias case against Donald Trump's company, and how he fought it.

NBC News
Federal court approves $25 million Trump University Settlement

NYTimes
Trump Pays $2 Million to 8 Charities for Misuse of Foundation

Vox:
[Trump Campaign Manager] Paul Manafort was found guilty on 8 counts

Washington Post:
Rick Gates sentenced to 45 days in jail, 3 years probation for conspiracy and lyng to FBI in Mueller Probe

NYTimes:
Michael Cohen Sentenced to 3 Years After Implicating Trump in Hush-Money Scandal

NYTimes:
Court Suspends Giuliani's Law License, Citing Trump Election Lies

Politico:
D.C. bar panel finds Guiliani violated attorney rules in bid to overturn 2020 election.

AP wire
Trump Political Advisor Roger Stone guilty of witness tampering, lying to Congress

Insider:
Steve Bannon was arrested on a $28 million yacht owned by an exiled Chinese Billionaire

NBC News:
Chinese Billionaire and associate of Steve Bannon arrested on $1 billion fraud conspiracy, officials say

NYTimes;
Trump Impeached for Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress

NYTimes:
Trump Impeached for Inciting Insurrection

NBC News:
Jury Finds Trump Organization guilty of Tax fraud scheme

Not to mention is long time CFO is in Rikers Island, as I write this thread.

Current probes:

WSJ
Special Counsel's Trump Probe Heats Up

BBC News:
Alvin Bragg: the Manhattan District Attorney Investigating Donald Trump

The Washington Post
Fani Willis, the Georgia Prosecutor investigating Trump, has taken on seemingly untouchable targets.

Is anyone really surprised he is going to be indicted?

(headlines don't link, posted just for memory purposes, google if you want to confirm)
remind us ...now what jail is hunter biden serving his time in

The mental damage may never heal. That Trump, a single individual was able to wrecking ball the entire Dem party is hilarious. How weak and pathetic they are.
This is very funny, considering how Trumptards have reacted to Biden's win.

jan-6-4.jpg

Listening to your video, in the first 10 minutes he brags of being 30 years a friend of tRUMP!
We are expected to take this as truthful and unbiased?
Nice try!
You can take it any way you want... how are you taking the Biden disastrous economy?...

Can't get him with forged documents? Can't get him by sifting through a decade of tax returns. Try the good old left wing strategy of "racial bias".

You can take it any way you want... how are you taking the Biden disastrous economy?...
Funny we heard the same thing about Obama’s economy… which was little different from Trump’s economy … which these same people said was the best ever

Fuck off

Funny we heard the same thing about Obama’s economy… which was little different from Trump’s economy … which these same people said was the best ever

Fuck off
The Obama empty malls and shops are back... fast food is doing okay and hiring because its become cheaper to eat at Taco Bell than to cook at home....
So there's that fuckface....

Trump beats Cankles. 2015

That's what ails you loons. You still haven't recovered
No...

It was four years of idiotic overnight tweets that the White House press secretary had to band-aid over each following morning, authored by an insomniac...

It was four years of insulting and alienating our allies and the mishandling of communications related to a very real need to get them to pay more for defense...

It was four years of embarrassing juvenile self-absorbed speeches and pronouncements with very little regard for the common good unless he benefited...

It was a fat sociopathic orange sleaze-ball remarking that the Honored Dead of Normandy were "suckers"...

Nice deflection
I have not problem dealing the economy that is being run by multi-national corporations.
I have no idea where or who's economy you are referring to in your post.
But it seems those multi- rich are doing just FINE!!!!!

Nice deflection
I have not problem dealing the economy that is being run by multi-national corporations.
I have no idea where or who's economy you are referring to in your post.
But it seems those multi- rich are doing just FINE!!!!!
Biden crashed the economy on day one when he shut down our domestic oil production which triggered a global shortage and has us on the path to a recession... so don't play dumb... or by the looks of your sentence structure and spelling maybe you are dumb....

Forum List

Back