Donald Trump, we are going to repeal and replace Obamacare with:

So that's all anyone needs to know about you, then.

Yet another problem with bed wetter "thinking".

A Hemmoroid said:
I don't know shit, but I've drawn reactionary conclusions based on what I wanted to hear, and that's all I need to '"know'"

You know that you use the term "bed wetter" so often it's obvious to everyone that you sleep on rubber sheets, right? You realize how clear that is to everyone, don't you?

something

No more forcing people to pay $300 a month for healthcare. They need a $100 option for people who just want emergencies covered. So if they break an arm they pay out of pocket. But if they get cancer they are covered.

But I hope they keep pre existing conditions.

And they are going to cut off kids at 18 again. Fuck staying on your parents plan past 18. Get a fucking job.

Earlier today Trump explained how Obamacare is hurting many of his employees.

He said they don't use it. So it's not hurting them.

So did he lie or did he lie?
Oh he lied for sure because he said conflicting things in the same speech. He said the ACA is hurting them then said it's not because he gives them great healthcare benefits. LOL.

The best way to expose a liar is to let them talk.

so why doesn't he offer healthcare for his employees?

Employers 'offer' healthcare to their employees to have leverage over them.
If that's true then Democrats stole their idea.

Yep. That's exactly what's going on. Congress wants to control our access to health care for the same reason employers do. To control us.

so why doesn't he offer healthcare for his employees?

Employers 'offer' healthcare to their employees to have leverage over them.
If that's true then Democrats stole their idea.

Yep. That's exactly what's going on. Congress wants to control our access to health care for the same reason employers do. To control us.
It's called Obamacare for a reason. Congress didn't come up with government-run health insurance and Obamacare was passed without a single Republican vote. Democrats want the control over citizens.....that's why they don't care about the crappy economy. A prosperous people don't look to the hand of government.

It's called Obamacare for a reason. Congress didn't come up with government-run health insurance and Obamacare was passed without a single Republican vote. Democrats want the control over citizens.....that's why they don't care about the crappy economy. A prosperous people don't look to the hand of government.

The question is whether Republicans have the balls to relinquish it. I wonder what the Vegas odds are on that one ...

something

I am not good at english ,who can do me a favor ,sent this letter to president donold trump,t can not ...save the taiwan
论台湾实际拥有核打击能力的紧迫性和必要性
大多数大陆人认为, 台湾必须尽快拥有对大陆沿海14个省24个直辖市的核打击能力。如果台湾被大陆攻占,最终中国将被俄罗斯人肢解(长城以北)和吞并(黄河以南)。
先说必要性:1 部分或全面战争是大陆独裁政权与欧美民主社会斗争的不可回避的终极阶段,让台湾实际用有核打击能力是国内外民主力量以最小代价赢得最大效果的捷径,因为大陆当局走民主的可能性根本不存在。
2对大陆政治的统治集团内部产生离心力,对其国际政治扩张形成一定压力,促其内部政治该弦。 3 对大陆以东南沿海房地产为主的经济给予致命打击。 4 对大陆国内各阶层矛盾起到激化和发酵 ,将老百姓根本利益与当局剥离对立。 5 对大陆军事形成较长时间无法超越的制衡,同时令其外交陷入窘境,发展道一定情况,大陆当局会主动请国际介入。 6 对国内民主力量的鼓舞,大陆人都知道台湾拥有核武器,才会真切的关心政治,尤其是两岸政治,不再做吃了就睡的猪。
最重要的是紧迫性:目前大陆当局对台湾在拥有并亮出核武器前而发动对台湾进攻的可能性在高速膨胀,已超过台湾拥有并亮出核武器后刺激大陆采取军事进攻台湾的风险。事实上大陆已认定台湾拥有核武器,在其亮出核武器前攻占台湾,比其亮出核武器,引发大规模民众恐慌后再攻占台湾而负担的麻烦及风险小的多。

外交辞令:中国是有核国家,台湾是中国一部分,自然也应该有核武器。台湾核武器属台湾自制。

something

I am not good at english ,who can do me a favor ,sent this letter to president donold trump,t can not ...save the taiwan
论台湾实际拥有核打击能力的紧迫性和必要性
大多数大陆人认为, 台湾必须尽快拥有对大陆沿海14个省24个直辖市的核打击能力。如果台湾被大陆攻占,最终中国将被俄罗斯人肢解(长城以北)和吞并(黄河以南)。
先说必要性:1 部分或全面战争是大陆独裁政权与欧美民主社会斗争的不可回避的终极阶段,让台湾实际用有核打击能力是国内外民主力量以最小代价赢得最大效果的捷径,因为大陆当局走民主的可能性根本不存在。
2对大陆政治的统治集团内部产生离心力,对其国际政治扩张形成一定压力,促其内部政治该弦。 3 对大陆以东南沿海房地产为主的经济给予致命打击。 4 对大陆国内各阶层矛盾起到激化和发酵 ,将老百姓根本利益与当局剥离对立。 5 对大陆军事形成较长时间无法超越的制衡,同时令其外交陷入窘境,发展道一定情况,大陆当局会主动请国际介入。 6 对国内民主力量的鼓舞,大陆人都知道台湾拥有核武器,才会真切的关心政治,尤其是两岸政治,不再做吃了就睡的猪。
最重要的是紧迫性:目前大陆当局对台湾在拥有并亮出核武器前而发动对台湾进攻的可能性在高速膨胀,已超过台湾拥有并亮出核武器后刺激大陆采取军事进攻台湾的风险。事实上大陆已认定台湾拥有核武器,在其亮出核武器前攻占台湾,比其亮出核武器,引发大规模民众恐慌后再攻占台湾而负担的麻烦及风险小的多。

外交辞令:中国是有核国家,台湾是中国一部分,自然也应该有核武器。台湾核武器属台湾自制。
On the Urgency and Necessity of Taiwan 's Actual Nuclear Strike
Most mainlanders believe that Taiwan must have as soon as possible on the mainland coast 14 provinces and 24 municipalities of the nuclear strike capability. If Taiwan were captured by the mainland, China would eventually be dismembered by the Russians (north of the Great Wall) and annexed (to the south of the Yellow River).
First of all, the need to: 1 part or full-scale war is the continental dictatorship and European and American democratic society, the inevitable stage of the struggle, so that Taiwan's actual use of nuclear strike capability is the minimum force to win the greatest effect, The possibility of democracy in the authorities simply does not exist.
2 on the mainland political domination Within the group generated centrifugal force, its international political expansion of a certain pressure to promote its internal political chord. 3 on the mainland to the southeast coastal real estate-based economy to give a fatal blow. 4 on the continent of all strata of contradictions played intensified and fermented, the fundamental interests of the people and the authorities stripped of opposition. 5 on the mainland military formation of a long time can not go beyond the checks and balances, while its diplomacy into a predicament, the development of certain conditions, the mainland authorities will take the initiative to invite international intervention. 6 Encouraged by the strength of the democratic forces in China, the mainland people know that Taiwan has nuclear weapons, will be genuinely concerned about politics, especially the cross-strait politics, no longer do eat and sleep pigs.
What is most important is the urgency that the mainland authorities are now at risk of launching a military attack on Taiwan in the face of the rapid expansion of Taiwan's ability to launch an offensive against Taiwan before possessing and displaying nuclear weapons, which has surpassed Taiwan's possession and display of nuclear weapons. In fact, the mainland has already recognized that Taiwan possesses nuclear weapons and captured Taiwan before its nuclear weapons. It is much less troublesome and less risky than provoking nuclear weapons and triggering a large-scale public panic before taking Taiwan.

Diplomatic language: China is a nuclear state, Taiwan is a part of China, should naturally have nuclear weapons. Taiwan's nuclear weapons belong to Taiwan.

Translated on Google translater.

What does that mean?

Another stupid argument.

It is hurting lots of people who don't use it.

Don't know how ?

Figures.
If you seem to know, explain it.

They are paying more for insurance.

Didn't you read the 20 posts that follow ?

Moron.

Trump Health Overhaul Could Follow Paul Ryan's Playbook : Shots - Health News : NPR

You mean the ACA replacement Ryan announced he'd be issuing as soon as he took office...in October of 2015? Got a link to the text so we can read it?

Forum List

Back