Donald Trump, we are going to repeal and replace Obamacare with:

Considering medical bills was the number one cause of bankruptcy.

So you won't answer the questions or comment on Obama's lies.

Instead you choose to carry the B.S. party line.

Bankruptcy for bills totalling less than the cost of a good used sedan.

You see it as a problem.

I see it as the abuse of a system.

That many Americans have finally been able to retire because of Obamacare.

Please provide that link.

Obamacare is running up costs. Everyone admits that.

That people were able to leave jobs they didn't like and become entrepreneurs because of Obamacare.

They could leave their jobs before. And they could have gottne cheaper insurance than they can get now.

You really are stupid.

That the number of Americans without health care is the lowest in history.

No, moron.

The number of Americans without health insurance is the lowest in history (but it's such a short history).

That people own insurance they can't use has been documented time and time again.

But your need to feel sexy while you hump your Obama doll won't let you face the truth.

If Republicans knock 20 million Americans off health care, they will be a ruined party for years.

They are already a ruined party.

But they hold the house (and will continue to do so).

They hold the senate and might retain it.

They are competing for the presidency with a magaturd.

What does that say about you and your leftist cretins ?

Republicans only need to provide sensible insurance (and there is no guarantee that will happen). You won't be knocking anyone off of health care.

This may come as a shock to you, but you can pay your doctor yourself....
Wow, you see so much awful. Are you suicidal?

Uh...so you have no response.

Let me know the next time you want your stupid arguments shoved down your throat.

Remember when Trump said he is going to repeal Obamacare and replace it with "something terrific"?

So I'm watching TV and a reporter was at a Trump rally and asked why they liked Trump. And the Trump minion said she liked the fact Trump was going to repeal and replace Obamacare. And the reporter asked, "Replace it with what?" and the minion said, "SOMETHING TERRIFIC".

Did you get that? "SOMETHING TERRIFIC"? As if that was a real thing. Something Terrific. You have to be brain damaged to repeat that as if it were something at all.

You see it as a problem.

That people were able to leave jobs they didn't like and become entrepreneurs because of Obamacare.

They could leave their jobs before. And they could have gottne cheaper insurance than they can get now.

You really are stupid.

No, moron.

The number of Americans without health insurance is the lowest in history (but it's such a short history).

That people own insurance they can't use has been documented time and time again.

But your need to feel sexy while you hump your Obama doll won't let you face the truth.

If Republicans knock 20 million Americans off health care, they will be a ruined party for years.

Republicans only need to provide sensible insurance (and there is no guarantee that will happen). You won't be knocking anyone off of health care.

Let me know the next time you want your stupid arguments shoved down your throat.
My arguments aren't stupid. You are.

Anyone who has had a colonoscopy, or an appendectomy or a baby through Cesarean, know's the cost of medical bills. Those can't be paid out of pocket unless you are already rich. And even rich people have health insurance. I can't argue with stupid. Even those Trump minions on your side are telling you to shush.

You see it as a problem.

You really are stupid.

No, moron.

Anyone who has had a colonoscopy, or an appendectomy or a baby through Cesarean, know's the cost of medical bills. Those can't be paid out of pocket unless you are already rich. And even rich people have health insurance. I can't argue with stupid. Even those Trump minions on your side are telling you to shush.

1. You can't argue with stupid because even stupid trounces you.

2. I've seen the bills for all of these and I could pay them myself if I didn't have insurance. It would not be fun, but I could do it. And Iam not rich.

3. My guess is that you've been taught to expect others to care for you.

4. You didn't address any of my points. Yet, you'll keep repeating your same stupid trash. :lalala:

5. Please point to where they are saying that.

You might technically be right about your arguments.....

They likely are not stupid arguments because they are not arguments period.

You don't put together evidence to support your conclusions.

Maybe you'd like to have a go in the Bullring ?

What do you say ? You want to back up your claim ?

Sun Devil knows what Trump's health reform plan is, and he's going to describe it to us right now.

The Obozocare law should be recycled and used for toilet paper.

Get the fucking government out of the way and costs will go down.

When hospitals don't have to keep lawyers on payroll just to study the endless stream of regulation and make sure the place is in compliance your costs will go down.

When scumbag ambulance chasers can't get nine figure settlements and malpractice insurance rates return to earth, your costs will go down.

Fuck....

Kill all the lawyers and the cost of everything will go down.

That is a joke BTW, I know you bed wetters have no sense (at all) of humor. I have met a few good lawyers who were decent people.
Uh, it's when there are no regulations that costs go up. You do understand that, right?

You're not exactly a student of history, are you?

When hospitals don't have to keep lawyers on payroll just to study the endless stream of regulation and make sure the place is in compliance your costs will go down.

When scumbag ambulance chasers can't get nine figure settlements and malpractice insurance rates return to earth, your costs will go down.

Fuck....

That is a joke BTW, I know you bed wetters have no sense (at all) of humor. I have met a few good lawyers who were decent people.
Uh, it's when there are no regulations that costs go up. You do understand that, right?

Oh, please, give us the "free markets" speech again. I could use a laugh.

Fuck....

Better yet, show us how prices have dropped with each new regulation!

The regulation lie again. Corporate america needs to take one on the chin. That's a start.

Fuck....

Better yet, show us how prices have dropped with each new regulation!

You were one of those kids who got a "time out" when you did something bad, amiright? You have no idea how actions lead to consequences, do you? Or are you just doing your usual "Gotcha!" dance?

The regulation lie again. Corporate america needs to take one on the chin. That's a start.

Can you translate that into coherent English? How do you make corporate America "take one on the chin" if there are no consequences to their actions?

... How do you make corporate America "take one on the chin" if there are no consequences to their actions?

For starters, make it legal for consumers to refuse to buy their products.

Until you come dragging in to the ER with a tumor the size of your head. Then what? Wait, wait, I know. You'll pay for it out of pocket, right, Mr. Billionaire?

... How do you make corporate America "take one on the chin" if there are no consequences to their actions?

For starters, make it legal for consumers to refuse to buy their products.

Until you come dragging in to the ER with a tumor the size of your head. Then what? Wait, wait, I know. You'll pay for it out of pocket, right, Mr. Billionaire?

Your Democrats sold us out. That's why we got Trump.

(A) I'm not a Democrat
(B) If you can't answer the question, just say so. Or don't bother posting at all if all you want is to get the last word.

Medicare = I'm sorry sir... Even though you are on a fixed income we will not cover hearing aids... Here's your bill for 4K as we deem them not medically necessary. And on your 5k ER visit... You only qualify for a 50.00 reimbursement. Have a nice day.

Poor Blue. being screwed over every day by a health insurance plan that does not even insure her, while I have had absolutely no problem with my Medicare coverage for 7 years, and after having spend a 55 year career in middle and upper management in HMO's and health insurance without coverage as good as my Advantage plan....

It must somehow be the fault of all those illegal aliens.
I am insured by my employer. My insurance pays for everything even my gym membership.

What part of ... I help resolve other people's crappy Medicare issues every day did you not understand?

Medicare = The lefts way of screwing the elderly and disabled.
No, that's helping them.
We know the GOP's health care plan. It's even on video.

It's really hard to argue with video tape, isn't it?

With them its all about money.

Forum List

Back