Donald Trump walks out during interview after questioned about being racist and sexist

Donald Trump walks out during interview after questioned about being racist and sexist - Read more
“You’ve been labeled a racist, you’ve been called a sexist…” a WCMH-TV reporter asked Trump.

“Thank you very much,” Trump said as he began to walk away.

“How do you respond to that?” the reporter asked.

Trump turned around and responded, “I am the least racist person you’ve ever met.

The master of the hyperbole. "No one respects women more than I do." "I'll be the best lover you ever had." He has pledged to be "the greatest jobs president God ever created." LOL

According to Trump, "A little hyperbole never hurts," he wrote. "People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular ... It's an innocent form of exaggeration - and a very effective form of promotion." IMO it makes him and his supporters look like the fools they are. Only stupid people fall for hyperbole.

Donald Trump walks out during interview after questioned about being racist and sexist - Read more
“You’ve been labeled a racist, you’ve been called a sexist…” a WCMH-TV reporter asked Trump.

Trump turned around and responded, “I am the least racist person you’ve ever met.

The master of the hyperbole. "No one respects women more than I do." "I'll be the best lover you ever had." He has pledged to be "the greatest jobs president God ever created." LOL

According to Trump, "A little hyperbole never hurts," he wrote. "People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular ... It's an innocent form of exaggeration - and a very effective form of promotion." IMO it makes him and his supporters look like the fools they are. Only stupid people fall for hyperbole.

Like Hillary would be a great president. That is super hyperbole

Well, I've never said she would be a 'great' president. I don't think that is commonly said. But I have said she will be a good president. Those of us with intelligence do not generally use nonsense hyperbole the way Trump does.

Ah! The ricochet! What a pity Trump and his supporters have only the Pee Wee Herman defense. "I know you are, but what am I?"

I know that Hillary is not the optimum candidate. I know she is unlivable, untrustworthy and slick as any politician ever has been. But she has Presidential temperament. She has control of her emotions and does not have a tendency to fly off the handle and make goofy statements. And that's enough for me as a leader, the President. Someone who should at least have those qualities.

The question is, can Republicans say the same about Donald J. Trump? He is an egomaniac, thin skinned and wholly irrational. He claims he will have the very best, the smartest advisors. Well, what of the campaign staff? Are they the best, the smartest advisors he could get? Well then, why is he ignoring them? Had the GOP nominated any ANY other candidate, they would have been 15 points up in every poll. The Wikileaks emails would have sunk Hillary in August. The down ballot GOP candidates would have enjoyed the support they deserve from the top of the ticket nominees.

Why can't Trump supporters own this buffoon huckster? Why do they fall back and say, "Well, Hillary is worse!" The choice between the lesser of two evils leaves only evil. And with Trump's attitudes, he is the greater evil of the two.

Forum List

Back