Can someone please tell Jorge Ramos that he is a white guy

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
He's a white Mexican American..Why do they pretend if you're Mexican you're not white? Mexican is not a race.

jorge-ramos-biography-1.jpg

Yet another one of those who are citizens by choice and shitting into the nest he chose to be his new home. There are many of those, even those who actually were given refuge here from persecution.

He's a white Mexican American..Why do they pretend if you're Mexican you're not white? Mexican is not a race.

---------------------------------------------------------- i personally prefer that they separate themselves voluntarily . I would also like to see official separation in criminal statistics so that whites of european background are not lumped in with WHITE mexicans and latinos , hispanics when giving crime stats .

---------------------------------------------------------- i personally prefer that they separate themselves voluntarily . I would also like to see official separation in criminal statistics so that whites of european background are not lumped in with WHITE mexicans and latinos , hispanics when giving crime stats .

White Mexicans are of European background.

The Mexicans are like Americans, the southern ones hate the northern ones, and the white Europeans ancestry hates the darker Injun ones.....

The Mexicans are like Americans, the southern ones hate the northern ones, and the white Europeans ancestry hates the darker Injun ones.....

I saw a commercial with that idiot, on some off the wall channel, doing some special on the white power nut jobs...I just found it ironic, that this guy doesn't think he's white, when he defiantly is.

Mexico is a very biased and bigoted society. There are Spanish/European, mixed-race, and Indians. The latter have little chance to get ahead.

Univision is fawning all over Shrillary. She appeared yesterday on El Gordo y La Flaca.

1024.png

My wife watched while I held back the bile and did my best to ignore it. She didn't even try to say one word of Spanish.

Well whatever he is he's also a flaming asshole. Comprende?

He's an advocate for unlimited immigration to this country. He pretends not to be a white man, because it helps him in his efforts demonize white people

He really isn't.

Spaniard and Portuguese Mexicans look nothing like that.

There are several million Mexicans with fair skin and
European features.
And he isn't one of them....

MARIO%20LOPEZ%20THE%20X%20FACTOR.jpg

This is, by far, the common Mexican and Ramos ain't nowhere near that!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back