Donald Trump vows to protect Christianity and protect their heritage

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
"A Trump administration, our Christian heritage will be cherished, protected, defended like you've never seen before. Believe me," he said.
Trump tailored his message to the audience, though he carefully avoided mentioning a number of areas — such as the legality of gay marriage — where his New York tolerance conflicts with the Christian right's agenda."

What are your thoughts?

Trump should read our actual constitution, the one that bans the government from promoting Christianity or any other faith for that matter.

Okay, he's gonna save the Christians.

What about all the other religions in this country like Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, Mormon, etc.? Do they count, or are they all going to have to convert to Christianity under a Trump administration?

Okay, he's gonna save the Christians.

What about all the other religions in this country like Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, Mormon, etc.? Do they count, or are they all going to have to convert to Christianity under a Trump administration?
illuminati-symbols-V-For-Vendetta-nosfire-nazi.jpg

"A Trump administration, our Christian heritage will be cherished, protected, defended like you've never seen before. Believe me," he said.
Trump tailored his message to the audience, though he carefully avoided mentioning a number of areas — such as the legality of gay marriage — where his New York tolerance conflicts with the Christian right's agenda."

What are your thoughts?
Trump realizes, as Hitler did, the importance of appearing to be supportive of religion, specifically Christianity. However, his campaign announcement is a red herring. Like his former countryman, Hitler, Trump will use Christians to get elected and turn deaf ears towards them when he gets what he wants After hearing Trump's ebullient pledge I wondered what outrageous methods he would use to fulfill that promise.

Trump should read our actual constitution, the one that bans the government from promoting Christianity or any other faith for that matter.

Free yourself from the illusion that our Constitution bans faith in government. It does not. What the Constitution does do is prevent governmental intrusion into religion. Not only did gov. allow it. They relied on it.

Prayer then:
prayervalleyforge.jpg

Prayer-at-First-Continental-Congress.jpg

And now:
images

Last edited:
"Donald Trump vows to protect Christianity and protect their heritage"

Which is moronic idiocy given the fact that Christianity is in no need of ‘protection.’

Trump is as much a demagogue as he is a liar.

In this case the ridiculous lie contrived by conservatives that Christianity is ‘under attack,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Opposing Christians who seek to violate settled, accepted Establishment Clause jurisprudence is not to ‘attack’ Christianity.

Christians enjoy the same rights and protections as any other faith, or those free from faith; and as is the case with any other religion, when Christians violate the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate, and their laws and measures repugnant to the First Amendment are appropriately invalidated by the courts, striking down those un-Constitutional laws do not manifest as an ‘attack’ on Christians.

Free yourself from the illusion that our Constitution bans faith in government. It does not. What the Constitution does do is prevent governmental intrusion into religion. Not only did they allow it. They relied on it.

Prayer then:
prayervalleyforge.jpg

And now:
images
Pray all you like, on your time and not my dime. What you used to get away with you no longer can. Sucks to be you.

"Donald Trump vows to protect Christianity and protect their heritage"

Which is moronic idiocy given the fact that Christianity is in no need of ‘protection.’

Trump is as much a demagogue as he is a liar.

In this case the ridiculous lie contrived by conservatives that Christianity is ‘under attack,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Opposing Christians who seek to violate settled, accepted Establishment Clause jurisprudence is not to ‘attack’ Christianity.

Christians enjoy the same rights and protections as any other faith, or those free from faith; and as is the case with any other religion, when Christians violate the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate, and their laws and measures repugnant to the First Amendment are appropriately invalidated by the courts, striking down those un-Constitutional laws do not manifest as an ‘attack’ on Christians.

Garbage.

Free yourself from the illusion that our Constitution bans faith in government. It does not. What the Constitution does do is prevent governmental intrusion into religion. Not only did they allow it. They relied on it.

Prayer then:
prayervalleyforge.jpg

And now:
images
This is as ignorant as it is wrong.

The Establishment Clause of the First Amendment protects citizens from religion when theists seek to codify errant, subjective religious dogma into secular law.

Religion is prohibited in government when its goal is to compel conformity to a given faith, or to disadvantage a minority faith, or to disadvantage citizens through force of law predicated on errant, subjective religious dogma.

The First Amendment is not solely about preventing unwarranted government intrusion into religion, it’s also about preventing the tyranny of the religious majority.

Where is the Obomanation on Christians?....Just over 10000 Syrian Muslim scum taken into America, just 65 Christian Syrians....The Obomanation simply hates Christians, numbers don't lie!

And the fucking Hildebeast wants to increase Syrian Muslims to 65000 or more...didn't we just have a fucking muslim again kill 5 in a Washington mall?

Maybe you should follow your own advice and try reading the 1st Amendment again, they can promote any damned thing they want. It prohibits congress from establishing a religion, kind of like you regressives trying to establish a stateist religion. All hale the stateist god, resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

Maybe you should follow your own advice and try reading the 1st Amendment again, they can promote any damned thing they want. It prohibits congress from establishing a religion, kind of like you regressives trying to establish a stateist religion. All hale the stateist god, resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.
I am aware of what it says, dumbass. It says, by law, you can't declare America a Christian nation. Nor, as per the Supreme Court, can you use the government to promote religion meaning, your Jesus-loving ass loses agian, dickwad.

Last edited:

False. The constitution says nothing about preventing the government from promoting any faith. It says only that the government can not restrict the free exercise of faith.

What are your thoughts?

A great reason to vote Trump. We need a return to faith.

I am aware of what it says, dumbass. It says, by law, you can't declare America a Christian nation. Nor, as per the Supreme Court, can you use the government to promote religion meaning, your Jesus-loving ass loses agan, dickwad.

So tell me genius, which religion is it promoting, Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, Seventh Day Adventist, Free Will Baptist, Pentecostal, Apostolic, Mormon,.........................................................? Oh BTW there's no need for a declaration, about 80% of Americans say they are Church goers.

I am aware of what it says, dumbass. It says, by law, you can't declare America a Christian nation. Nor, as per the Supreme Court, can you use the government to promote religion meaning, your Jesus-loving ass loses again, dickwad.

So tell me genius, which religion is it promoting, Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, Seventh Day Adventist, Free Will Baptist, Pentecostal, Apostolic, Mormon,.........................................................?
Christianity, as per tradition only you no longer get to get away with that shit, Christian.

I am aware of what it says, dumbass. It says, by law, you can't declare America a Christian nation. Nor, as per the Supreme Court, can you use the government to promote religion meaning, your Jesus-loving ass loses again, dickwad.

So tell me genius, which religion is it promoting, Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, Seventh Day Adventist, Free Will Baptist, Pentecostal, Apostolic, Mormon,.........................................................?
Christianity, as per tradition only, you no longer get to get away with that shit, Christian.

I can get away with any damned thing I want, who's going to stop me, YOU. LMAO

Forum List

Back