Donald Trump vows to protect Christianity and protect their heritage

"A Trump administration, our Christian heritage will be cherished, protected, defended like you've never seen before. Believe me," he said.
Trump tailored his message to the audience, though he carefully avoided mentioning a number of areas — such as the legality of gay marriage — where his New York tolerance conflicts with the Christian right's agenda."

What are your thoughts?

A great reason to vote Trump. We need a return to faith.
Trump fucks everything in a skirt and would like to fuck his own daughters. What religion is that? Oh wait, that is religion after all. Never mind.

Trump should read our actual constitution, the one that bans the government from promoting Christianity or any other faith for that matter.

Maybe you should follow your own advice and try reading the 1st Amendment again, they can promote any damned thing they want. It prohibits congress from establishing a religion, kind of like you regressives trying to establish a stateist religion. All hale the stateist god, resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.
I am aware of what it says, dumbass. It says, by law, you can't declare America a Christian nation. Nor, as per the Supreme Court, can you use the government to promote religion meaning, your Jesus-loving ass loses again, dickwad.

So tell me genius, which religion is it promoting, Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, Seventh Day Adventist, Free Will Baptist, Pentecostal, Apostolic, Mormon,.........................................................?
Christianity, as per tradition only, you no longer get to get away with that shit, Christian.

I can get away with any damned thing I want, who's going to stop me, YOU. LMAO
Yeah, bitch, you've been stopped at everything but jerking off to Aunt Helen after Thanksgiving dinner so far. Suck it, limp dick.

Trump is pandering....he could care less about the issue imo.

also

A very very wise man once said:

“Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.”

Maybe you should follow your own advice and try reading the 1st Amendment again, they can promote any damned thing they want. It prohibits congress from establishing a religion, kind of like you regressives trying to establish a stateist religion. All hale the stateist god, resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.
I am aware of what it says, dumbass. It says, by law, you can't declare America a Christian nation. Nor, as per the Supreme Court, can you use the government to promote religion meaning, your Jesus-loving ass loses again, dickwad.

So tell me genius, which religion is it promoting, Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, Seventh Day Adventist, Free Will Baptist, Pentecostal, Apostolic, Mormon,.........................................................?
Christianity, as per tradition only, you no longer get to get away with that shit, Christian.

Yeah, bitch, you've been stopped at everything but jerking off to Aunt Helen after Thanksgiving dinner so far. Suck it, limp dick.

Maybe you should keep your aunt Helen in her cage. And I haven't been stopped doing anything I want, even discriminating against a stupid little fagot like you who always have your favorite activity on the top of your little pea brain. Now I know why you hate Christians, the bible says you're an abomination and 80% of Americans agree.

"A Trump administration, our Christian heritage will be cherished, protected, defended like you've never seen before. Believe me," he said.
Trump tailored his message to the audience, though he carefully avoided mentioning a number of areas — such as the legality of gay marriage — where his New York tolerance conflicts with the Christian right's agenda."

What are your thoughts?

Trump fucks everything in a skirt and would like to fuck his own daughters. What religion is that? Oh wait, that is religion after all. Never mind.

Lucky for you, lying isn't against your religion, because you have none.

Please continue.

Trump is pandering....he could care less about the issue imo.

also

A very very wise man once said:

“Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's.”

Of course he's pandering. He's running for public office in a democracy. Anyone anywhere in politics that thinks politicians are not pandering whenever their mouth is open, is crazy.

I still support the general idea he put forward.

Maybe you should keep your aunt Helen in her cage. And I haven't been stopped doing anything I want, even discriminating against a stupid little fagot like you who always have your favorite activity on the top of your little pea brain. Now I know why you hate Christians, the bible says you're an abomination and 80% of Americans agree.
I don't give a fuck what the Bible says, no one who matters does, and you haven't been able to do shit with your life or what the Bible says, it's not allowed here.

And I don't hate Christians because of what your idiotic book says, I've read it, I hate them because they promote such total crap that even Jesus would have rejected it as bullshit, unlike you. You're fucked, Christian, now and forever. Now go off and pray, as Jesus taught you not that football game babble of ISIS of America.

What are your thoughts?

Please continue.
a905ff8f4d9b9bc8462c3a30943f9e80.jpg

I don't give a fuck what the Bible says, no one who matters does, and you haven't been able to do shit with your life or what the Bible says, it's not allowed here.

And I don't hate Christians because of what your idiotic book says, I've read it, I hate them because they promote such total crap that even Jesus would have rejected it as bullshit, unlike you. You're fucked, Christian, now and forever. Now go off and pray, as Jesus taught you not that football game babble of ISIS of America.

I love it when little fagots go crazy, you're soooooooooooo entertaining. LMAO

What a shame for you that I'm not gay, you stupid Christian dumbfuck.

And rejecting that nonsense you swallowed as a boy like Father Dan's cock just makes you that much more an altar boy.

And rejecting that nonsense you swallowed as a boy like Father Dan's cock just makes you that much more an altar boy.

Well maybe you should stop acting like a little fagot and stop pulling shit out of your well abused ass.:chillpill:

Well maybe you should stop acting like a little fagot and stop pulling shit out of your well abused ass.:chillpill:
My ass was never abused. I didn't grow up taking one for Jesus up the butt like you did, Christian.

And aren't you supposed to be off whining about how unfair it is you can't use the public school PA system to tell the children to pray or you'll paddle them, the Texas version of faith?
Jesus-Spank.jpg

Last edited:

My ass was never abused. I didn't grow up taking one for Jesus up the butt like you did, Christian.

And aren't you supposed to be off whining about how unfair it is you can't use the public school PA system to tell the children to pray or you'll paddle them, the Texas version of faith?
Jesus-Spank.jpg

So I guess you're one of those self hating fags, either way, you're one funny little fagot. Were you one of Harvey Milks boys? I bet your from San Fransisco where they specialize in fruits only markets.

As long as people don't begin to question his "trust me" stance on issues there isn't any reason to change what is working. They sure don't trust Hillary with good reason.

No one who matters, does.

Well sonny boy.... maybe you missed the memo, but 70% of the entire population of this country is Christian. We own most of this country. We have the overwhelming vote of this country. And people like you barely even show up in poll results.

I think if anyone doesn't matter, it would be those like you.

And quite frankly... if you look at the world stage... Christianity is 30% of the entire worlds population. Religious people who believe in a real G-d, make up at a minimum 6 Billion of the 7 Billion people on this planet.

Once again, by any measure, you are the tiny fringe group that doesn't matter. Not us.

Jesus-Spank.jpg

Ironically, most of the kids I knew growing up, whose parents didn't discipline them... are prison, or brothels.

But hey, if your system is so much better... you sure are good at hiding the utopian results.

What are your thoughts?

I think I need my wellingtons.

What are your thoughts?

Please continue.
a905ff8f4d9b9bc8462c3a30943f9e80.jpg

oh my.

Trump should read our actual constitution, the one that bans the government from promoting Christianity or any other faith for that matter.

Free yourself from the illusion that our Constitution bans faith in government. It does not. What the Constitution does do is prevent governmental intrusion into religion. Not only did they allow it. They relied on it.

Prayer then:
prayervalleyforge.jpg

Prayer-at-First-Continental-Congress.jpg

And now:
images
Pray all you like, on your time and not my dime. What you used to get away with you no longer can. Sucks to be you.

Just what is it you think I used to get away with? And I'll pray whenever I feel like it. Your dime has nothing to do with it. I have my own dime thank you very much. You can stick yours.
It's great to be me.
Philippians 4:6
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Free yourself from the illusion that our Constitution bans faith in government. It does not. What the Constitution does do is prevent governmental intrusion into religion. Not only did they allow it. They relied on it.

Prayer then:
prayervalleyforge.jpg

Prayer-at-First-Continental-Congress.jpg

And now:
images
Pray all you like, on your time and not my dime. What you used to get away with you no longer can. Sucks to be you.

Just what is it you think I used to get away with? And I'll pray whenever I feel like it. Your dime has nothing to do with it. I have my own dime thank you very much. You can stick yours.
It's great to be me.
Philippians 4:6
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
You used to get away with shoving your faith in the face of everyone else and using the government to help you. Now you no longer can. Christianity is just another of the many religions here, all of them equal and equally stupid. And my dime is anything that I paid for like government meetings. Keep your pathetic little fucking god out of it.

Forum List

Back