Why do countries import American goods without doing their homework ?

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
Why do countries import American made goods without doing their homework about where and by who it was made ?

I think that countries should ban products made in the following states...

West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Idaho, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska and Iowa.

With certain provisions placed on imports of American made products originating from Colorado, Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota.

Reason for banning such products from such states in the USA, and regulating imports from others :

Low Wages, Low to No benefits, Insufficient regulation, uncontrolled discrimination, no unions, no worker's rights, and a strong presence of idiotic, crazy nutbag Republican voters calling themselves "Center Right" which is actually Far-Right wing compared to their conservative counterparts of other countries, and who who sit there and call such vile abuses of labor "Freedom", and have absolutely nothing to say about it when questioned, other than "ahh you're full of shit" or snarl "Your'e a goddamn communist LIBERAL".

That behavior earns a trade embargo.

:)

Last edited:
Why do countries import American made goods without doing their homework about where and by who it was made ?

West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Idaho, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska and Iowa.

With certain provisions placed on imports of American made products originating from Colorado, Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota.

Reason for banning such products from such states in the USA, and regulating imports from others :

Low Wages, Low to No benefits, Insufficient regulation, uncontrolled discrimination, no unions, no worker's rights, and a strong presence of idiotic, crazy nutbag Republican voters calling themselves "Center Right" which is actually Far-Right wing compared to their conservative counterparts of other countries, and who who sit there and call such vile abuses of labor "Freedom", and have absolutely nothing to say about it when questioned, other than "ahh you're full of shit" or snarl "Your'e a goddamn communist LIBERAL".

Don't know what rock you've been living under, there are many union shops in TX. But I guess that's irrelevant to a lying, America hating scum bag like you.

BTW folks, :trolls:

• Banned

Don't know what rock you've been living under, there are many union shops in TX. But I guess that's irrelevant to a lying, America hating scum bag like you.

That's untrue, and even if it was, they have no power.
No power = No benefit = None of the advantages of being a Union member.

$13.00/day?
40 hour work days?
You should enumerate the problems to provide a basis for a reasonable discussion.

• Banned

$13.00/day?
40 hour work days?
You should enumerate the problems to provide a basis for a reasonable discussion.

$13 a day is 3rd world slave labor.
And there is only 24 hours per day.
Of which Americans period work the largest portion of, and in those states listed, its even worse.

$13.00/day?
40 hour work days?

$13 a day is 3rd world slave labor.

That is correct.
Your OP would be more sound if we had examples of what types of labor were involved, wages, time off, benefits, etc.

Yep, I knew it would be irrelevant to a lying :ahole-1: like you.

I have been a member,and got no real benefit from it.whst I have gotten is harassed on jobs that had both union and non union shops working there.
The OP is clueless,from swilling so much coolaid.

• Banned

Yep, I knew it would be irrelevant to a lying :ahole-1: like you.

The only one who lied is you.
And even if they do exist, it is irrelevant if they have no power over the employer.

It is also not the world's job to support America and say "yes sir" to its claims, and claims made by its people.

It is also not the world's job to support America and say "yes sir" to its claims, and claims made by its people.
Excuse me?
Who supports who?
The world collapses without the American consumer.

That's false.
In fact countries have in fact done better in recent years by differing to other sources, including their own.

And the USA is the only country in NATO that asked NATO for help.

What low wages?

My take home pay check says I am in the top middle class way down here in South carolina..can't get much better then $1,400 after taxes and insurance on a permanent job

Excuse me?
Who supports who?
The world collapses without the American consumer.

That's false.
In fact countries have in fact done better in recent years by differing to other sources, including their own.

And the USA is the only country in NATO that asked NATO for help.
What countries?

What low wages?

My take home pay check says I am in the top middle class way down here in South carolina..can't get much better then $1,400 after taxes and insurance on a permanent job

You should have joined the military and retired from it. I get roughly 1,500/mo, and have medical benefits from the VA.

Does that mean I'd be considered top middle class over there?

Fuck the unions.

Forum List

Back