Donald Trump to Upstage GOP Debate With Tucker Carlson Interview

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Those two should have no problem making the people in the debate look like fools and RINO's with the possible exception of Ramaswamy. Hopefully evidence of the massive fraud and J6 will be discussed.

I like Ramaswamy but nobody else deserves consideration for President this election. Why waste time on debates. It's Trump and no one else.

I like Ramaswamy but nobody else deserves consideration for President this election. Why waste time on debates. It's Trump and no one else.
Trump isn't perfect either. So, I'm looking at DeSantis and how he does. I don't need to watch Tucker with Trump. I already know what Trump is all about and I'm good with him too.
I think Trump should go on that debate tonight and start showing how he will bring the party together like the Democrats vote in a block to win whether they like the candidates or not.

Those two should have no problem making the people in the debate look like fools and RINO's with the possible exception of Ramaswamy. Hopefully evidence of the massive fraud and J6 will be discussed.

Don't worry as there will be a communications satellite malfunction or other problem that will black-out the dynamic duo.

Tucker Carlson?
:auiqs.jpg:

Doesn’t Trump know what Tuck thinks about him?

We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights," he wrote in a text sent on 4 January 2021. "I truly can't wait."

"I hate him passionately," he added.

Meh. He should debate and make his arguments to the American people. This is why politics is generally repulsive.

Trump is afraid of Chris Christie

Donald Trump to Upstage GOP Debate With Tucker Carlson Interview​

It's a good move. First, he fucks over Fox as few will even bother with the debate now. Second, he hurts DeSantis and Vivek as fewer will hear their message. Third, he gives himself an ideal platform to expatiate his views unmitigated on Tucker. Forth, when he comes in for the 2nd or 3rd debate, IF and I say IF the man has enough sense and good enough coaching, he will use the opportunity to display and succinctly express how he has grown, dispelling the stereotypes and express for non-Trump voters too just exactly why he needs to be president again, the pitfalls of his first term, the mistakes he made, what he learned from it all, and the dire shape the country is in now from Joe Biden that he will stop, to draw in those millions of uncommitted voters.

Forum List

Back